Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Sumi had to give a couple of hours break, as an unexpected meeting came up for Shukla which he could surpass. He had a strong urge to manage it off by not attending, but realized he wouldn't let his political career importance lose for a girl. The first gush of excitement was over and Shukla was now in the process of relishing the little girl in all possible ways.
Slowly, devouring her now. Sumi's own performance was over. Now was the turn to act upon Shukla's own fetishes again.
The preparation was done as Sumi stood in front of Shukla, her thickly oiled hair was now in a banana braid, with colored ribbons tied like flowers. Her smooth black hair was shining like a brand new gramophone record, with a clear middle parting.
Sumi stood motionless as Shukla talked over the phone.
Her initial heroism was over and was now feeling deeply embarrassed by her fluent performances. Her quota of self humiliation was over and now the the little girl's turn of being repented.
With Shukla using her crudely, flashes of her mother's action to Rajiv was throwing up in front of her eyes.
Though horrible, Sumi was also in a deep secret truth suddenly, She couldn't be as cheap and whorish like her mother, but realized suddenly again that it was so true the other way round!
Her mother too know that Sumi could never be like her! And Rajiv wants to enjoy with a Whore. He wants to marry a girl who would be his personal whore, a girl who would dance and part her legs on his wish. Sumi was not fitting in to it and that would never satisfy Rajiv.
Dolly played on for Sumi, ensuring her marriage and winning the bet.
Sumi couldn't rejoice the agreeing of Rajiv to the marriage. Suddenly a spark got in to her. How bad must mom be feeling now! First, she wins the bet for me to get married forgetting her all shame and over that Sumi is insulting her!
Sumi was ready to leave, donning up her dress and with a note to be baack at the evening, with the same hairstyle intact.
"Sir... main...jaooo?" The little girl asked in a low note, almost ready to run away for the time being.
Shukla had kept the phone down by and turned to Sumi, and walked towards her in a wolf pace.
"For sure ..." Shukla waved his hand.
Sumi too smiles a little and waved her hand and turned back to leave.
The little girl must have taken hardly a step or two, when a hard jerk at the back of her head, pulled her back.
The girl had lost her control and felt she would be slamming down over the floor over her back, with a shrill pain on her tied hair.
Sumi didn't fall, instead slammed on Shukla's chest, over her back, who was readily licking over her clear hair parting at back and his huge hands in front, squeezing her soft tits by one hand over the dress as the other hand ran down pulling the dress up.
"Once more? again !!!..." the little girl ached in her mind. She was actually exhausted by the perilous night and abusive morning.
Shukla groaned rubbing his face on the thick braid of the girl, "take off your panty Sumi... leave it with me...you will wear it back again when you return..."
Sumi was irked but in a soft voice replied, "OK sir... let me take it off..." and loose herself from the dirty hands of a perverted old man.
Dolly sipped off from her third glass of booze and looked back from the sea to Rajiv, in a mixed voice of confidence and nervousness she whispered, "Come on beta, you really do not want me to do that here in front of so many people, right..."
Rajiv was busy with his phone with his eyes down.
"And why not ?" Rajiv replied dryly.
Dolly gulped a mouthful of tension and suddenly breaks into smile like a sixteen year old girl,"Oh come on beta...you said I am here to give Sumi's proxy... you wouldn't have let your fiancee do that publicly here!..."
Rajiv looks at Dolly in a strange eye,"that is correct aunty...you are right that way...but....in that case, your daughter would have been surfing in water with a string bikini... you are sport to that?....I bet you are!"Rajiv grinned sick.
Dolly was feeling as irritated and tensed up. She too had realized, her overdoing during the so-called "Test Run" before marriage of Rajiv and Sumi.
It was an act of valor but hardly any presence of wit.
Sumi's irritation and helpless anger had made her realize that and Dolly was in no mood to be sexually pleasing this sick young guy, who is just taking advantage of all their helplessness.
But wasn't the limit crossed a too far now!
Dolly composed her cool and said with a little smile,"I am sure that whatever you do with your fiancee, you will do after thinking well..." and with a little pause said,"I understand your feeling for Sumi beta... and your wilderness too... but I think, now we should finalize the marriage too... I,...rather we have done our part well..." and smiled naughty.
Rajiv'e eyes flickered,"and what about the other tasks of Sumi ? She needs to finish them too..."
Dolly sipped the fourth glass now," Didn't we decide that she won't be going too your clientèle beta ?
Rajiv laughed out loud,"Not "we" aunty... not us! It was your plegde to relieve her from her outer tasks... but... the jobs need to be done..."
Dolly takes a deep breathe. She knew what was coming for her. Now she will have to get things done for Rajiv, that too without any income. And moreover, she was not sure about the people Rajiv intends her to send for work done.
Her thought was interrupted by Rajiv's voice,"You have to do the other job aunty... but I am sorry, there is one pending job for Sumi... she has to go for that...that is a prestige issue..."
Dolly sighed,"tell me of my job...and Sumi's too beta...Please... if it is a prestige issue for you, let me handle it..."
Rajiv grinned at the old woman,"let us go to the room..."
Dolly finishes the glass in one go and stands up, her legs tremble a bit. Not for the booze but for the overtly sick pleasure that she could see Rajiv was glowing upon with.
Rajiv groped the old woman's big soft butts, rubbing his hard over, "Come on budhiya...I don't have time for your stupid nautankis..."
Sumi's face was red in anger and her ears were burning. She was feeling desperate but knew she was helpless. Being cornered in the small alley at this noon, she knew nobody will help her out.
Sumi was trying to get one with the dirty wall of the alley as Manish, Raj, Sam and Nitesh surrounded her. Ed was missing from the team, and the guys were pulling her by her hand.
"Chal... bike pe chad ja..." Manish groaned.
"No... what the... what's wrong! Leave me...let me go!" Sumi whimpered in anger.
"Don't have much time Sumi... "Sam grabbed her by the little girl's meticu;ously done hair, tugging her forward,"Chal chal..."
The little girl moaned in pain,"What are you guys doing! Come on...please...let me go ..."Sumi's eyes were full of tears. She just wanted to ran away.
All she could hear was giggling from her classmates as Raj had spread his hand to feel the little girl's bosom, who was half bent and head down with the hair-pull.
Sumi moaned helplessly,"please please... don't do this with me... see, Rajiv has just left the city...you...you can't do this please..."
Sam laughed bitter and pulled the little girl's head up to him,"Listen dear, firstly - Rajiv is still in town...and secondly, we are here on Rajiv's request...now get up..."
Sumi was flabbergasted but she knew Sam wouldn't lie about Rajiv.
Manish now gave her a hard pull,"Chal na ...."
Sumi was mesmerized and walked like a mummy towards the bikes.
Raj pulled Sumi by her hand, "I want her in my bike..." he winked,"Uski mamme ...bahot soft..." and giggled.
Manish laughed as Sam caught Sumi from back holding her neck and twists her hand at back.
Sumi moaned in pain,"ja rahi hu na...uhhhh..."
Sam whispered, "sit with your legs on both sides.
Sumi gets startled,"ehh...lekin main to frock pehni hoon... I...I can't sit like that..." gulping the fear that she had nothing underneath and Raj's bike seat had wooden beaded cover.
Sam was in no mood to change his instruction and pushed the little girl towards the bike , that she had no other choice than to sit with her legs aside. Sumi swiftly wipes down the frock end over her back, before sitting. Though tight and uncomfortable, this will at least save her private part.
Suddenly to her horror, she was pushed more in front crashing her chest over Raj's back, and lips on his shoulder, Sam sat behind her.
There were nasty whistles towards Sam as he placed both hands over Sumi's thighs.
Sumi could barely talk as Raj drove off.
Though the journey was brief Sumi hated as Sam would rub his hand over her milky white thighs and laugh sickly to her ears.
Sumi was really confused as they stopped at an abandoned site.
What on earth has it connections with Rajiv.
Sumi suddenly froze in panic.
Rajiv is actually out of country and she believed in their lie and came over?
What exactly is their plan?
Why is Ed not around?
=================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM