COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA
Part 6

I was stunned, I kept watching as the 2 guys on bike who had fucked me 15 minutes ago for 130 rupees once again appeared on the screen. They had all lust in their eyes. Hands started groping my tits, ass, slapping them as I was led forward through a cacophony of noises. I was shoved onto a couch face first. They wanted me on my knees on the couch and I obeyed, resting my chin on the top of the backrest and thrusting my ass out for a juicy hard cock. They had the luxury of choosing which hole to abuse first.
Crackkkk!!! Suddenly the room was filled with the sound of a leather belt connecting my ass. I screamed and writhed in pain but hands gripped me tightly. Crack!! Crack!! I closed my eyes in pain but someone grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled them, I opened my eyes and my mouth to scream but instead an eager cock was stuffed down my throat. My ass received 15 hits approximately and each one was meant to hurt. On the other end a guy was throat fucking me in earnest. A second later someone plunged their cock in my pussy from behind and started ramming me hard. Fingers were shoved in my ass and the fucking continued. Ofcourse it was all filmed, I could feel the familiar tingle in my pussy as it was being thoroughly used. The whore in me gave in and I started to enjoy my gangbang again, thrusting my ass back.
The 2 guys fucking me emptied their load in me and 2 more guys mounted me taking their place. I was being bred like a bitch in heat. I came again shuddering and shaking. When the next pair emptied their balls in me I was lifted from the couch. A dog leash was tied around my neck, guys surrounded me as i was pushed on my knees. They had their cocks out for me. I took 2 and stroked them and started sucking one, they all cheered and applauded. My leash would then be yanked and someone else would fuck my throat then. This went on for 15 minutes until a guy who couldn't hold back splattered my throat with his thick hot cum. I gulped it all down, this was my 5th serving of fresh semen.
I was lifted up and taken to a bedroom with mattresses on the floor. My hands were tied behind my back. Aditya came forward and lied down, dragging me onto him, I wanted his cock in my pussy so I eagerly positioned myself. I gently slid myself down on his pole moaning loudly. He pulled me forward to suck on my nipples as he started fucking me nicely. Suddenly my leash was tugged back hard, my back arched and a scream escaped my mouth. Right that second abother hard cock was stuffed in my already gaping ass hole. Another guy soon saw the opportunity and got on his knees beside my head and pulled my hair to place my lips on his cock. I obliged and started sucking him furiously. Since my hands were tied he fucked my throat without any concern and would choke me intentionally. Behind me, my juicy ass was spread in a vulgar way and 2 cocks were pistoning out of it. It was amazing, the feeling of getting fucked and turned into a whore, the feeling of cocks filling all my openings without any concern. They were breeding me one by one. For the next 2 hours, I had cocks in all 3 of my openings, I was in a daze. I kept moaning "aaahhh fuck me!! Harder!! Fuck my holes all you want!"
And they kept fucking me hissing at me "wah kya garm choot hai teri" "man nahi bhara tera raand?"
My tits and ass were splattered with cum, those who didn't came in my ass, pussy and mouth. I was being used like a cum dumpster. When they all had fucked me to my hearts content they stopped and decide to let me rest.

Messages In This Thread
COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 17-07-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 17-07-2019, 11:33 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by ronylol - 17-07-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Theflash - 18-07-2019, 02:47 AM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by shabana0204 - 18-07-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 02:48 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by ronylol - 18-07-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 10:28 PM