Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
The little girl had ran out from the poolbay and rushed to the room, she had been changing and broke into bitter cry.
She would have taken Rajiv as the dirty person and that her mother had no other way than to surrender to his sick ideas of enjoying them together before their marriage, but her mother is far from anything but vulnerable.
Is this what she does when Sumi is not around with Rajiv ?
No wonder Rajiv would be more inclined to her mother.
Sumi knew, she couldn't be that shameless ever, even with Rajiv, after marriage.
She had been standing there, few feet away from her mother and Rajiv, but was completely ignored and they indulged into more vulgarity.
Dolly's rub over her would be son-in-law's back did not go futile, and Rajiv turned over making the old woman dis balanced, but she managed to cling over holding Rajiv, her heavy hanging mammary brushing Rajiv's face.
Rajiv grabben the old woman by her hair, and Dolly raised her chest, pushing her nipple to Rajiv's lips.
"Dudh nahi piyoge beta ?...le lo..." Dolly moaned as Rajiv chew and sucked on her nipples.
Sumi felt her her feet trembling.
Dolly was moaning higher, clutching her nails on Rajiv's shoulder, "maza aa raha hain na beta ? ... Shadi ho jane do... jinta chahe pee lena... "
Sumi couldn't hold herself back after this statement and rushed to the room. Was her mother talking about her marriage or her own marriage !
How could she be so cheap and vulgar with Rajiv!
Couldn't she just leave one man!
She has even messed the whole stuff with Shukla Sir.
Sumi knew, her mother will come up with the excuse that she did it to relive her from Shukla Sir's duty so that she can concentrate on Rajiv and eventually marry and set down. But knowing Shukla Sir, Sumi knew her mother actually have messed up the whole game.
Till date, Shukla Sir didn't had an option and also had some compassion towards her. Now he would take advantage of both of them and hardly help out Sumi ever in her studies.
Sumi's eyes reddens with anger.
What does she always wants to prove ? That she is sacrificing her everything, her body, her shame all for her daughter ?
And what did she took away in return ?
Sumi felt like banging her head in immense mental pain. She is her mother! How could she ! How the hell could she !
The little girl looks at herself in the mirror.
No, she won't let her mother get a clean cheat over everything!
It just cannot go like this!
She had just heard her mother's plan after their marriage. She cannot let it happen.
Rajiv may be sick and perverted, but she will take care of it alone.
Yes, she will.
Sumi stared herself at the mirror. How awful she looked now and leaves a deep sigh and walks into the bath.
"Sorry beta,... aur kuch pehen ne payee... sareee badan main jalan ho raha hai..." Dolly uttered in an immaculate sixteen year old girl's voice. Though her legs were violating the normal steps, the result been gulping two bottles of wine.
Dolly was dressed, no, she wasn't dressed at all, she had a transparent pink-yellow dupatta wrapped around her mid chest. Her hair was shining with gel, middle parted with side braids and a long traditional braid at back, decorated with fresh gajras.
Dolly walked with shaking steps towards Rajiv, giggling mohini, "Sorry beta... but am I looking very bad ?... Loge nahi ?..." the old woman whispers to her would be son-in-law.
Rajiv was almost awed now.
He tried to be in a strict routine this time but this bloody woman seem to make his heart melt. She could be easily replaced by the word vulgarity in any dictionary. Her shaking legs, her mohini smile, her droopy tits, her hanging belly, her lousy ass all looked so cheap and overused...yet... yet the old woman seemed attractive. To carry on with her name, Dolly whispered, "kuch music lagao na beta... main nachu ? Won't you like it beta ? "
Rajiv grinned and played on a music, pressing the button of the DVD player. He had it handly, sooner or later, he would have made them dance. And look, how stupidly the old woman danced. It was more of a caricature than dancing, but Dolly certainly was aware of some proper moves.
Rajiv knew , she knew the art! She would keep the nights warm compared to her boring stupid daughter.
By the way, where the hell is she !
It was right then Sumi entered to the lounge.
The little girl looked desperate and completely ignored her "Chinal" mother and looked at Rajiv straight, and with a nervous smile said,"Hi Darling, how am I looking ?..."
Sumi continued, "I know this is not something special, but... but this is how Shukla sir makes me stand in front of him..." and the little girl closes her eyes in shame.
She had been enraged seeing the mother dancing vigorously in front of her fiancée,but gathered courage to take up the game herself.
wearing nothing but a normal printed bra and panty, Sumi stood in front of Rajiv, with her hair hair heavily oiled, middle parted, and one side made into a twisted braid other side in a braided bun.
"Main... main...I... dress up like this only Rajiv...believe me..."Sumi whispered to draw her attention towards her fiancée.
"Beta... come on... join me...won't you beta...please... come na..."Dolly giggled from the middle of the room, flashing out her private parts by opening and hiding the dupatta.
Rajiv has raised from his sofa and walked towards to old hag.
Sumi felt unsecured and suddenly shrilled out, " Rajiv... Rajiv... I...I know... naked yoga,,,dekhoge please ? Please ? You will like it jaanu... please...dekho na..." and the little girl dropped on her knees folding her hand at her fiancée to deviate his attention from her mother.
=================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 03:18 PM