Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Dolly acted normal, though her eyes were red and feet faltering, she was smiling sweetly and interacting with the two guests, mildly, acknowledging them and thanking for being present. She had parted from the vicinity of Rajiv's stretched hands with his sick palms and fingers.
Rajiv too, walked towards his "so called fiancée" and places his both hands over the little girl's shoulder, "All fine dear ?"
Sumi actually didn't understood the reason behind this question or what Rajiv actually meant to say, she helplessly nods her head and says in a low, uncomfortable tone, "Yes, yes dear. All is fine...".
Sumi was indeed feeling disturbed.
Mainly for Rajiv's behavior. He is actually acting so very different today and feels like he has every plan programmed earlier and is now just carrying them on.
Other times, Rajiv have lust in his tours.
This time, he is vengeful. But why ? The little girl wonders.
What is also wrong with her mother !
She looked so cheap in the off shoulder flared dress till her thighs. Her shaggy bosom were half-showing and her thighs were bare. With her hair puffed in front and made to a side braid, she looked a forced imitation of a classless slut woman.
The food was served and Dolly was sitting between the guests and Sumi sat on the right of Rajiv.
Sumi knew invariably that she would had to gulp a specific drink and was served with a large bottle of cider. Rajiv in a very sweet but affirmative tone, placing his hand over Sumi's neck, running his fingers softly, said, "You will finish the bottle quickly dear... let's see... in ten minutes ?"
The little girl looked up at Rajiv in fear and dismay. He had a stone cold smile over his face. Rajiv pressed his hand over Sumi's shoulder, indicating her to carry on drinking.
Dolly was not very sure of her role in this luncheon today, but was attending the guests in a mix of courtly and flirting behavior.
Rajiv was into conversation , casually when he places his hand over Sumi's shoulder, bringing it in front, touching the little girl's breast.
Sumi felt a little uneasy, but Rajiv, instead of moving his hand, rolls the zipper down over her dress, straight till her belly and slides his hand in, grabbing her right tit.
Sumi was shocked but managed to hold the helpless cry she was about the throw out.
Dolly too, went started. She was discussing something rubbish with the guests, but suddenly got deviated and didn't knew exactly what to speak on.
Her eyes were bursting out with anger, as she could see her daughter holding her cry and pain, biting her lips hard as Rajiv was squeezing and twisting her tit in an inhuman fun.
"Yes Dolly... what were you saying ?" Rajiv says in a normal tone, as he holds Sumi's nipple between his two fingers and pulled it, making her one tit come out of the dress completely, in front of her mother and two complete strangers.People to whom she had been introduced as Rajiv's girlfriend and now being shown off by her private part.
"Wow... pink nipples..." the white guy says drooling.
Rajiv gives a twist making the little girl shiver in pain, "yeah, she somehow managed to maintain it even after so much of usage...but dear...why aren't you drinking..." Rajiv said the later, sweetly addressing to Sumi.
Sumi looks up at Rajiv in a helpless anger and vulnerability and picks up the bottle and start drinking directly from it.
Dolly was feeling like getting up and slap Rajiv left and right. She couldn't look up straight. The hand movements of Rajiv was enough to show had rough he is being with her little daughter's chest.
Sumi was gulping down the wine straight from the bottle, relentless.
She knew, until she finishes the bottle, the torture will be ongoing.
The little girl controlled the puke and finishes the bottle, panting and places it down over the table.
Huffing, Sumi murmur, "I... I am done...dear..."
Rajiv snaps his finger, "Dolly, will you get another bottle for mam ? the cidar bottles are in that ice bucket..."
Sumi controlled her agitation. Not only for being carried on with a following bottle, but referring herself as "mam" to her own mother.
Dolly acted sporting.
She excused herself between the guests, and walked down and got the bottle and took it near Rajiv.
Rajiv instead of taking the bottle, places his hand around Dolly's waist, "as I was saying, Dolly is rather a wonder woman..." he giggles as his palm plays over the thighs of the old woman.
Dolly was feeling utterly helpless.
Rajiv was doing this intentionally.
Touching both of them indecently, and humiliating them in front of others. Rajiv still have been groping her daughter's tit hard with his other hand now, behind her back, inside the dress, running over her huge soft buttock.
"And how is she so...?" the Indian man asked with a twisted grin.
The white one, was however had his eyes fixed over Sumi's pulled out tit and was wondering how it would be to ...
"Well, I have been informed she performs wonders on her professional life, excellent service provider outside the office..." Rajiv grins.
"So she did a number of major servicing for you..." the man grins.
"Not really..." Rajiv's hand was now running over the crack of the old woman and with a pull makes Dolly fall over his lap.
Freeing his hand from Sumi, Rajiv hugs Dolly closely and kisses her cheek,"not really... didn't got such a major issue where she could have been used... right baby ?" Rajiv turns Dolly's face, towards him and indulges into a liplock.
"So.. what kind of major issues ?"
Rajiv looks up at the man and suddenly looks at Sumi who was sitting like a stone doll and pats her head rudely, "Pull your zipper up Sumi... do not need to showcase you the every chance you get..."
Sumi shivers up in the rude word. She was still sitting helpless with her one tit out of the dress, shamelessly. The little girl pushes her bosom inside, controlling her tears and pull the zipper on.
Rajiv looked at the man, "Major transactions..like... your acres of mangrove here for a luxury hotel?"
"Oh that your partner, Patel, already baited for..for..."
Rajiv raises his hand, "not partner... I am talking about you and me..." and suddenly stops and looks at Sumi.
"Dear, why don't you take Roberto for a walk in the garden... I bet he will love to see two melons among the flowers..." Sumi's face was red. Her head was reeling with the drink and she practically ate nothing.
Roberto was livid and had already come up to her, grinning and spreading his hand, "with pleasure... madam..."
Sumi looks up and smiles a little awkward, and with a side look at Rajiv raises up, without holding the man's hand.
With an uneasy smile, Sumi says,"please come..."
===================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM