Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Sumi felt jittery and disgusted with helpless anger. She never had expected Dinesh sir to be so mean and low ! With bursting eyes, the little girl looked at Dinesh. Is this what he had in mind.
Sumi didn't knew what to do with her kameez now almost a jacket, front open, bra torn off and her bosom hanging in front.
She couldn't move as her feet were jammed with her salwar and looked at Dinesh with disbelief.
How could he do that.
Dinesh however looked very normal and surprisingly caring.
He held Sumi by her arm gently,"step out from the salwar dear... you won't be able to walk..."
Sumi does as said, petrified, without spending a word.
She didn't have the courage to look aside to her mother. Dolly too was so tensed up, she kept on asking all the guests nervously to eat properly just to keep them away from ogling her little daughter.
"What does Dinesh sir has in his mind ? Will he degrade them both, in this open beach today... with his friends ?" Dolly thought and shivered.
Dinesh hold Sumi's hand and walks her to a nearby table. "Sit down dear... and eat..." and holds her plates and dessert cup and keeps them down over the table himself.
"I will also relive you from this..." Dinesh said with a sweet smile as he turned Sumi back, slipping the kameez from her body now.
Dinesh looks at his guests,"Never seen her dressed while we ate... this lovely girl always eats naked in front of me..."
Sequels of exclamation and appreciation rolled over as Dinesh stood beside Sumi, who now sat, and forcefully gulping the food, as Dinesh ran his hand softly over her head and neck. Exactly, seeming as a master pampering his female dog while she eats. The pampering was being more intolerable for Sumi. Rather she would expect her to get harrsed and turmoiled as bitterly would possible, and get this over.
Sumi gulps down as much possible quickly and in a suppressed voice says,"I'm done...Sir..."
The dinner was over and guests were having wine and smokes.
Sumi didn't wanted to look at her mother, who was now sitting between two men and flirting openly, giggling, falling over them.
"It seems the guests are enjoying pretty well..." Dinesh says in a low voice, and tugs the little girl up by her arm,"Guys, enjoy yourself, I will be back... but sorry... this one..." Dinesh shakes Sumi by her arm and kisses her cheek,"this one is for my sole use..."
Sumi gets startled. More by the way of Dinesh's speaking rather than his actions.
Dinesh walked up Sumi to the master bedroom of the beach bungalow and pushes her in, closing the door.
Sumi stands obediently in the middle of the room, head down, awaiting for an order.
Dinesh walks slowly to the little girl, and takes out his handkerchief from his pocket and wipes the little girl's lips softly.
Sumi shivered and looked up at Dinesh with surprise, who was actually looking at Sumi with a strange eyes.
Sumi could remember she in slowly getting lost in an intense lip-lock, she felt her lips being melt and tongue twirled and slowly she loses her senses into the first passionate kiss of her life.
Dolly was in the small room of the out house now, getting ready for her show.
It was about ten minutes to 1 AM of night and she was happy that Dinesh sir kept his promise, till now.
Dinesh was all present during Dolly getting ready for the party, supplying her small dozes of whiskey. Dolly had falled to Dinesh's feet, trembling and telling her problem. Dinesh, in his typical way had taken off his legs and dryly said, she can have a chance tonight at the party, to boast herself if she would have any takers. and added, Sumi will not be included during the process.
Dolly looked at herself in the mirror. Now, she has no dressers to deck her up.
Dolly had cleaned every sign of body hair closely and bathed closely.
She takes a long gulp from the half filled bottle of whiskey that laid over the dressing table.
She indeed required that now.
Dolly takes a long gulp and shakes her head.
Oh, she has got only seven minutes left to apper.
Dolly takes up the body oil bottle up.
Just as the clock struck 1, Dolly opened the door of the out-house and walks out with head up, but steps a little disoriented.
She had a try of having her mohini smile over her face, but her eyes were lost and her heart beating hard. Will she be taken by any ? Would there be any future for her and her daughter ? Where will they stay ? What will she say to Rao when she is back after disobeying him. Only she knows, how each moment Rao is waiting for her to smash and punish her for her fault and the punishment is adding up each moment.
Dolly walked to the small crowd that sat around loosely.
As decided, she saw the round table placed around the bonfire.
Dolly walked towards the table.
Her whole body was shining with a coat of body oil, completely naked. She didnt had a thread over her whole body now.
Her hair was heavily oiled and left open and curly, with a sleek middle parting, and locks of curls around her face.
Dolly walked up straight over the table and raised her hand and standing with her legs parted and bent a bit, so that all can check her assets well.
The crowd of guests slowly rouynded around her.
Dolly's feet were trembling will tension.
All she could hear were murmur and whispers.
There were pokes and touches over the body.
Someone pinches Dolly's ass cheeks to check the softness and one in front pulls her left nipple up and down.
Another man, mid aged, touches his smoking pipe bowl over Dolly's crouch.
Dolly looks at the man with a smile. Will he be a taker of her ? Her crouch burned and her waist shivered, she looked at the man with pledge in her eyes.
Right then, a car comes and stops over the beach.
"Sorry man ! Sorry for being so awfully late..." The man smiles and says to Dinesh who was back to the party now, alone.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 03:06 PM