Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Dolly was completely in her mood then. She was thankful to Patel as she found the bottle full of whiskey in the room. Before Dolly looked up at her dress, she opened the bottle and gulped few mouthfuls down, gaining her some strength.
Yes, now she is perfectly right.
Dolly picks up the dress that was laid for her and smiles.
Dinesh is all ready to have her and Sumi well done now.
It's his time. his day. And Dolly, being a trained whore and seeing the world a lot, knew where to bend. Dinesh was their only solace and chance, so never would she miss that chance now. Yes, she knew what Dinesh wanted now, and she would do that. Cross the borderline of shame in front of her daughter.
Sumi was startled for a moment as she saw the woman sitting on Dinesh's side over the sand on her knees, folding her hands. The woman was in a golden skimpy bikini, which revealed more than it is supposed to cover, at least it is not made for a shaggy old hag like Dolly.
Her under-tits hanged in a quite vulgar way and her nipples were almost out. The string back revealed her huge droopy ass, and her belly hung over her trimmed private part that was scarcely covered.
Sumi looked at her flabbergasted. The hair was open, and the curly tresses covered the face and back, as the woman rubbed her face diligently on Dinesh's raised foot.
It was her mother!
A look she had never seen and leaves her petrified.
Sumi suddenly felt her legs shook and her heart beating faster.
She didn't knew what is coming in near future.
Is Dinesh sir taking a revenge on her ?
"Come Sumi come... I have been waiting for you..." Dinesh looked up at her and giggled, "how incredibly funny and pathetic you look in these costly swim-wears..."
Sumi knew it coming and gratitude it with a faint smile.
"Dolly darling, will you be sweet enough to go and get that cider bottle from ice bucket in there ..." Dinesh said,"Sumi....it's special for you dear..."
Sumi had no other option than to nod with a smiling face as she saw her mother running to fetch the bottle.
"Ahhh...come near me... "Dinesh snapped his finger to Sumi, who looked up at his eyes and slowly walks to the deck chair.
"Not so close Sumi...you smell yucky... couldn't you bth before you come ?" Dinesh munched.
"I...I did Sir...I did bathed..." Sumi whispers slowly.
"Did you ! ...eh?" Dinesh laughs,"Then you ought to have used some soaps ... at least better than those free sample ones..."
Sumi kept mum for a second and looks up, seeing her mom hurrying back with a bottle. Sumi looks at Dinesh and whispers hastily, "Do..do I ... do I have a wash Sir ?"
The little girl was helpless and desperate, realizing she can't leave all the responsibilities over her mother.
"Oh... all in a good time Sumi..." Dinesh smiles taking the cider bottle from Dolly's hand and corking it off, "have it...direct..."
Sumi looks at Dinesh for a moment and nods her head, taking the bottle and sipping it. How lovely it tasted, chilled. Sumi wanted to forget everything and gulped some more.
Dolly looked rather perturbed at Sumi.
She never expected her little daughter to gulp some liqueur so easily.
Right then the old woman bent in pain.
Dinesh had grabbed her belly tire and twisted it, "Where is your drink bitch..." Dinesh whispers. Dolly rushes back to get a new bottle of whiskey.
Dinesh suddenly looked back at Sumi"hold it baby..."
Sumi was rather gulping the cider diligently and having a different thought in her mind.
Why did Dinesh sir got her mother and herself together here ? Is he jelous of Rajiv ? Sumi remembers the way how Dinesh sir messed the first time Rajiv planned them together. Is it all his plan.
Suddenly Dinesh's voice got her back in senses.
"Sumi...if you walk 400 meters over the beach, you will find a shack bar of the hotel... go and get a gin bottle for me... just say my name in the counter..."
Sumi looked at Dinesh for a moment and glanced at her mom.
The poor woman was gulping whiskey from a bottle and wiping her face.
"Like this...?" Sumi looked up at Dinesh and asked softly.
Dinesh's eyes twinkled and her nodded, "no...come here..."
It was after forty minutes when Sumi was walking back from the shack holding the gin bottle over her chest, as her face and chest was washing off with her tears.
The reason of holding the bottle in front was her top being pulled off at the shack by mob.
Dinesh sir had made her do her hair in two hi pigtails n then to two high buns, smearing her lips overtly with a red shining lipstick making her look a retard.
Dinesh also colored up Sumi's nose tip and circles over her cheek with the lipstick to give her the clown feel, and drawing a love sign over the chubby belly of the little girl. Dinesh inspected the little girl, whether she looked horribly funny enough and then poked her naval hard with his index finger, "you look perfect to appear in a circus Sumi...". The little girl smiled and clenched her fists.
She was then asked to fetch the bottle...
==============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 03:05 PM