Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Walking across the room in a very normal way, Dolly drops herself to the laid back leather cradle and exclaimed,"No drinks served ! I believe jaanu beta is too much engrossed with my daughter?" and smiles sweetly like a lovable mother in law should do. However, the stark contrast was her appearance!
It was so embarrasing for Sumi, that she did not even dared to look up at her mother.
Dolly donned a sleeveless V necked white cropped shirt, reaching till her naval and a cheap cycle tight. she was clearing wearing nothing over, and her tits could easily be seen with her nipple impression over the tight white shirt.
As she herself walked towards the built in bar, swinging her buttocks in front of Rajiv's lusty eyes, Sumi could make out her mother was without her panty too. The tight cycling short was giving clear impression of her huge buttocks and crack.
What more got the little girl feel crippled was Rajiv's action. She had her arms around Rajiv and Rajiv's one hand held her hair, other her waist. Not only Rajiv's hand now loosened from her folded plait, Rajiv slowly removes Sumi's hands that were around him and grinned at her mother,"get whiskey for me..."
Dolly passes Rajiv's drink and sits back to her previous leather back arm chair opposite to Rajiv and Sumi.
Sumi didn't even feel like looking at her mother who was sipping of a drink so casually in front of her.
"So..." Dolly suddenly speaks up,"th reason we are here is also to sort out some basic problems...beti..."Dolly calls up to Sumi.
Sumi looks up at her mother and places her eyes down again.
"Rajiv is unhappy about your sexual participation and lack of lessons..."Dolly says,"but that is not acceptable beti...you can not let my darling Rajiv suffer for your ignorance..."
Sumi was taken aback at the bitterness and the serious way Dolly sounded.
"Utterly unacceptable..." Dolly repeats placing her empty glass over the table, gulping half the drink in one go.
"Hear...hear..." Rajiv slaps the table.
Sumi wondered did her mom get drunk ? What the hell is she talking about.
Dolly had herself raised and filled her glass up again, sipping and walking back,"for example Sumi, this would have been your job... how could you not have served drinks to Rajiv when he is on a fun trip with you!...And this is how you come in front of him! Almost covered and in a stupid hair do!" Dolly grunted.
"Rajiv looked at Sumi with a poisonous look and says Dolly,"explain that to your daughter...!"
"What would I say beta..."Dolly says in a bitter voice,"I feel so ashamed myself!.." and turning to Sumi she adds,"Think about how hard your fiancee had tried to make you hot and exited... he even sent you to external people...there you score up but you always remain cold and stupid to your very own love...! What kind of stupidity is that!" Dolly grinds her teeth as she speaks.
Rajiv enjoyed the situation and wanted to interrupt but Dolly herself changed the topic,"anyways, it is no use of blaming you...rather I will help you out...what you say beta?"
Rajiv was flabbergasted, he didn't know what Dolly meant but grinned and finished the drink at a gulp, nodding his head,"yeah...of course..."
"First things first, Sumi..go and get Rajiv's glass filled up..." Dolly states on a commanding tone. Sumi didn't speak a word, who was feeling low as a worm at her mom's action and attitude walked to the bar and poured the drink with shaky hand. The little girl was really inexperienced about these services and was always at a fear of being called a whore for whatever try she attempts for Rajiv.
As she walked back to Rajiv with drink, Dolly continued,"as I was saying, a good relation starts with smooch...Sumi... smooch Rajiv as passionately you can...let me see...how well you kiss..."
Sumi froze hearing her mother.
Dolly looked at her and nodded her head and getting up walking up to Rajiv, with both Sumi and Rajiv's surprise, sits over Rajiv's lap and embraces him.
Sumi stood like a wax doll.
She couldn't believe her eyes.
Her own mother sitting on her fiancee's lap, hugging him and locking her lips to his!
Sumi with bursting eyes watched her mother passionately kissing and licking Rajiv's lips, pushing her tongue in his mouth, grabbing his hair and rubbing her chest against his.
It was hard for the young little girl to observe and learn from the demonstration but was again impossible too to ignore it off.
Sumi stood still, with clenched fists and tight jaws.
Dolly frres herself up, giggling and looking at Sumi says in a glorious tone"Rajiv beta is such a terribly good kisser...Sumi, one should envy your luck ! Now, come here... and do the same!"
Sumi was dumbfound and stupefied!
What is her mother upto! Is she here to train her ?
"Come on beti!" Dolly sounded impatient and slowly Sumi walks to Rajiv, who grinned like a hyena sitting over the sofa. Rajiv pulls the little girl by her hand, making her drop over his lap,"Come on Sumi...didn't you hear what your mother said? ..."
Sumi closes her eyes, her heart was beating hard seeing the sick laughters of Rajiv, and advances her face to lock her lips to Rajiv's.
She didn't knew what was going on as Rajiv bit and licked her juicy lips and Sumi could feel her mother's hand pushing her head more towards Rajiv to give him a better smooch.
Dolly, with her other hand, ran it over Rajiv's crouch and squeezed it tactfully. Rajiv moans and shivers, freeing himself from Sumi's lips he grunts,"bloody whore... you made me come out ...!I was just about to get you and your daughter down..."
Dolly made an innocent face and then giggled,"how would I know that! waise...ek idea thi..."
Rajiv now straightened his leg and sipped the drink. Though he was awaiting since last night and threw out without much thing happening, he allowed it a slow start. Rather in a naughty way, Rajiv places his hand on Sumi's shoulder, passing it around her and placing his palm over the little girl's bosom.
Groping it it front of her mother, Rajiv asked,"kya idea ?..."
Dolly ignored the hard grope and the faint sign of pain on her daughter's face,"That is a surprise for you...actually, I was thinking for a surprise look of us foryou from both of us...lekin"
Rajiv was interested. The old is being on her best now.
"Lekin...what is the problem?"
"Don't have those attires na beta..."Dolly makes a sad face,"Of course can arrnage it from the shops here of the shopping plaza..but would be costly..."
Rajiv grinned,"did anyone ask you about the money...don't forget aunty ji...this hotel belongs to me too...you can sign at each shops on my name..."
Dolly blushed and got excited like a young girl,"oh wow! Then I will go right after the lunch..."
And just after the sumptuous lunch was over, in which Rajiv and Dolly were the main participants, Dolly left for the shops.
What irritated the little girl was Rajiv too was hardly showing any interest to her and treating her mother as his fiancee instead!
As her mother leaves, placing a kiss on Rajiv's cheek and hugging him, Sumi thought she must do something now.
The little girl herself walks to Rajiv and whispers,"Rajiv..."
Rajiv looks at the little girl, he had almost forgot to talk to her too 1
Sumi softly holds up both hands of Rajiv and places one over her chest and other on her plait,"room pe chale...please?"
The little girl was desperate to score up more than her mother.
=================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 03:02 PM