Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Rajesh was busy in his work, when Nandita came and stood behind him. She stood silent for few seconds and opened her mouth to say something, Rajiv turned and smiled, "You look worried...what's wrong?"
Nandita stays silent for a second, "it's about Rajiv,..."
"Why? What about him? He is doing exceptionally well in managing the business at this age..." Rajesh exclaimed.
"But...well.. I am not sure about his personal life...I mean..." Nandita stays mum for a moment.
"About what ?" Rajesh smiles mischievously,"is he still sneaking to your bath and changing ?"
Nandita flushed and slaps Rajesh on his hand in fake anger,"You are never serious...well that is reduced... but..I am talking about his relation ...with that girl Suman, Sumi..."
Rajesh looks at Nandita for a few seconds and holds her hand,"well, I understand... but dear..if Rajiv wants to be happy in his way...why should we protest... after all.. it's his way of enjoying his personal life and choosing his partner..."
Nandita nods her head, though not satisfied.
Rajesh smiles,"I know what you are thinking... don't worry...I will have a check on it first and see whether it is something serious or just timepass... is it fine now Madame ?"
Nandita smiles,"that's it...I was in so much worry..."
Rajesh winks,"so I owe one right now! Don't I?" to which Nandita giggles and walks towards the sofa.
Sumi sat in the huge bathtub, covered with bubbles, under the shower. She had let the shower go to hide her tears. She didn't wanted to catch up crying in front of Dinesh sir, being a stock of more humiliation.
The bath was open, and there were no scope of closing the door, and Sumi could hear the known footsteps over the lounge to the bedroom and Dinesh walks inside the bath with a light chair in his hand.
Placing it facing the bathtub, Dinesh sits and sips the beer that he held in his other hand,"I have come to see a whore's bath... come on!"
Sumi looks up at Dinesh struck. He is talking in such a detached way.
Sumi lowers her eyes again, not knowing what to do, but switches off the shower.
"Don't you bath seductively in front of your clients slut ?" Dinesh sounded impatient,"do that..."
Sumi shivered and whispered,"I... I have never done that sir... but will try to do if you order..."
"Order! eh?" Dinesh smiles crooked,"so you have picked up the vocabulary of whores very fast..."
Sumi looks up helplessly,there are no ways to save from Dinesh sir's mockery.
"Well, slut... I order you now to go and check if the other gentleman is still still sitting there or not..."Dinesh smiles,"and like this..."
Sumi gets struck,"but...but sir... I am not wearing anything ..."
Dinesh nods his head,"exactly ... you will go like this... that is my order,..."
Sumi looks up in a painful dumb eyes,"Sir... I mean..how can I...?"
Dinesh without replying, bends forward and pulls the girl out holding her arm from the bathtub mercilessly and pushing her aside over the carpet.
"Get going slut..." Dinesh whispers,"or it won't be good for you..."
Sumi looks at Dinesh helplessly and then watching her dress under Dinesh's boots, the little girl gets up and rushes out of the bath.
Helplessly Sumi had her chest and crouch covered by her hand and palm, but hardly it could cover her up. Smeared with soapy bubbles and open wet hair, the little girl rushes and watches out from the balcony.
No body is sitting there. She turns around to get in back hastily but Dinesh stood barring the door.
"Shouldn't you have walked around the place and check if he is still around?"
Sumi looks at Dinesh in bursting eyes.
Dinesh grins and says,"I give you just ten minutes to get yourself cleaned up and get ready for me,..." and stands aside.
The little girl rushes in, murmuring a thanks to God and Dinesh.
"By the way...do not wear any clothes...your stupid body has hardly any magic to hide, I wonder why Rajiv had sent you!" Dinesh says in a normal tone.
Sumi turns around to Dinesh now and removing her hands and dropping them aside looks at Dinesh and nods a yes and leaves.
Her ears were burning in anger.
Dolly couldn't get her eyes close, even after sleeping on the soft bed, beside Chopra, who slept cuddling her. She was in a real dilemma and various questions arised in her mind and she didn't knew exactly what to rely upon.
Chopra will be going out to Singapore for four days and he wants Dolly to go along too. It is not that Dolly didn't wanted to, but that was after three days. Chopra insisted Dolly to stay back with him and think of returning after their trip, but Dolly somehow managed and said she needs the days in between to settle her works.
Chopra somehow agreed, though he was in no mood to let her go.
But Dolly's mood was changed.
She needed some time and space to settle her questions and her matters.
Sumi looked at herself in the mirror.
She had to get ready in ten minutes without clothes and it was about eight minutes when she stood ready.
The little girl had hurriedly washed over the soap from herself and washed herself clean. Hurriedly she had put on some fast makeup with kajal, blusher and lipstick and understood she had no time to dry up her hair.
But Dinesh had no such fixation, so Sumi had just kept her wet hair loose, smoothly brushed.
Sumi had prepared herself now for a shameful night and decides not to weep or break down today, as that would just get Dinesh sir more harsh on her.
The girl tired to pacify herself from thinking away that she wore nothing, but tried to think of previous times with Dinesh. But the girl could feel, this time it was different.
Dinesh had clearly indicated that she was nothing but a slut sent by Rajiv for some work done and that has no limitation. It was not like the previous time, while Dinesh would insult and pamper her simultaneously and she had chances to speak out too ! But this time was different.
Sumi walks out of the room, though she tried to keep her head up, it had subsequently gone down as she walked to the living zone in front of Dinesh.
Sumi unlike other times remained silent, standing naked in front of Dinesh, awaiting when he would rise his eyes from his mobile.
The little girl suddenly felt something was amiss and they were not the only people there. In a natural reflex Sumi turns around and gets flabbergasted.
Four men sat in a long bench on the other side of the room. Their eyes were protruded with lust and surprise.
Sumi went pale in horror and looked back to Dinesh frightfully. Dinesh keeps his phone aside and in a very normal way indicates Sumi to sit on the sofa beside him.
Sumi was at shame and tried to sit facing Dinesh to which he turns the little girl around, making her face the men and sit right beside him, placing his hand on her shoulder.
"You know them Sumi?..." Dinesh asks.
For the first time from the afternoon now at night, Dinesh first took her name.
Sumi shivered and nodded her head. She did not know them.
Dinesh looked at the gang,"Yehi ladki thi ?" to which all four agreed instantly that Sumi was the girl.
Sumi was much in confusion. Who are these men ? Why are they vouching on her ?
Dinesh clears in his next statement, "I do not blame you Sumi for not recognizing them, you were in heat that time... You know being on heat Sumi?"
Sumi flushes but remains silent.
"You must have seen street stray bitches on heat... just like that you were on heat too then... well.. these gentlemen are from the hotel where you rampaged naked at middle of night in the corridor..."
Sumi froze in panic and fear and looks at Dinesh with surprise.
What kind of game is Dinesh sir trying to play with her ?
"Well Sumi..they are our guest for today dinner...so serve them booze... you guys come here..sit in front..."Dinesh snaps his finger and the four men walks up to the living zone with much zeal and eyes glued over the naked young girl.
As they promptly occupied the sofas in close proximity of Dinesh, he smiles and presses Sumi's shoulder," Serve drinks to our guests Sumi, won't you ! I belive they will prefer whiskey and rum, get me my usual beer and oh, there's a collector's item cider bottle for you, chilling in the bucket..."
Sumi was stunned but didn't wasted time and walked straight to the bar counter making drinks.
She avoided asking for the hotel team's preference and knew they will drink any that is available. Taking whiskey the better option, she started making drinks.
Utterly nervous and humiliated the little girl felt, as she could feel the set of four eyes glued over her while she did each work.
"Well...now let me clear the agenda and rules..." Dinesh said smiling to the four men. Sumi too got her ears glued as she missed a heartbeat. She knew this cold voice of Dinesh. It meant : being fanatic.
"Sumi is here today, she will serve you drinks and have dinner with you naked, and of course you are allowed to touch her, cuddle her, squeeze her etc...anywhere and everywhere...get her give you guys a wonderful hand job or hair job..."
Sumi felt an electric shock passing through her body and looks at Dinesh with surprise and helpless anger.
"You can see that matress ?" Dinesh points to a thick matters set on one side.
"You can throw her there and dry hump her too...but...that's it..." Dinesh smiles.
The four men and even Sumi looks at Dinesh at the same time.
In a strange queer voice Dinesh whispers," You cannot insert anything in any of her holes...mouth, cunt and ass..."
All are silent, which is broken by the mid aged man from hotel,"Ok sir, but...one can lose sense... maaf kar dena tab..."he grinned, "maal hi kuchh aise hain..."
Sumi felt herself in a meat shop.
Dinesh smiled,"yes that is very normal, to get carried away...but do not worry...I have taken necessary steps too..." and snaps his finger.
Two security personnel gets in, with face covered and with taser guns in hand.
"They will help you to be in senses..." Dinesh smiles obliged and looks at Sumi," Oh dear ! please serve the drinks !"
Sumi suddenly felt, Dinesh was not playing with her only, but all five of them.
Dolly sat in her dingy room alone, thinking.
She had been back by the afternoon and expected Sumi to be back.
Knowing that even Shukla saab is still not back Dolly that almost thought she is still with Shukla, trying to fill up his fantasies with more days.
Dolly had sensed the dark fantasies of Shukla that night and rather dared what her innocent daughter goes through.
But however, she felt, she required this time alone.
Though Chopra insisted after breakfast that she should stay back these three days in between, she stood rigid in her decision. Dolly even cut out Chopra's idea to drop her down personally and chose to travel by a booked car from hotel.
She was wondering much about the conversation the previous evening.
Dolly now was rather confused in her mind about her status with Chopra and the further plans.
The previous night, Chopra was in talking mood and was explaining the whole idea of the future to her.
Chopra, unlike other times didn't talk over marriage but was more keen on keeping Dolly in a plush apartment in the city.
When asked about Sumi, Chopra instantly said, that she can stay with them in the weekends, whereas Dolly had plan to either sent her away for studies or get her married off.
But Chopra was against both.
Sumi should not marry now and study, and specially under tutelage of his jiju, Shukla saab, was what Chopra wanted to make her believe.
He even said that he may arrange of Sumi's staying at his jiju's house too and she can get more of study and guidance.
Dolly was surprised. How innocently Chopra was acting and denied the fact of he knowing Shukla saab's perversion over her little daughter.
Now she needed to think. Think hard and decide !
It was almost evening when Sumi walked in the room and smiled broad from heart seeing her mother sitting in room.
"Mom..." Sumi whispers.
Dolly too looks up at her daughter. How depressed and tired her little sweetheart looked.
Dolly stretches her hands,"aa..."
Sumi smiles sad and indicates with her eyes and whisprs,"Rajiv is outside ma...he's coming..."
Dolly sits straight struck with electric shock and Rajiv walks in that moment.
"Wow...you are back aunty ?" Rajiv smiles.
Dolly smiles and replies,"How are you beta?"
Rajiv looks at Dolly with an audacious eye and places his hand on Sumi's back squeezing her buttock, "Woh to aapke haath main..hain na aunty ji ?"
Dolly's jaws became hard but she didn't spared a word.
"To kal se teen din chale... you, Sumi and me ? We can talk about the marrigae there..."
"I can't spare three days beta..." Dolly says in a dry tone. "maximum a day and half...but that won't satisfy you..."
"But would be first half of the film..right..."Rajiv giggles in a dry tone too,"I will come tomorrow at 10 AM...both of you be ready..." and leaves giggling.
Dolly stood silent for two minutes and then in a normal tone pulls out two hundred rupees note from her purse and looks at her daughter, who stood crying silently with her face down.
"Beti..go and get some food na... not in a mood to cook.." Dolly says in anormal tone.
Sumi looks up at her mother and wipes her eyes. She understood her mother wanted her to leave and walks out with the money.
Dolly takes a deep breathe. She needs a bridge between the love till today to the shamelessness tomorrow. Who could it better be than the landlord.
Dolly smiles and slips off her saree being just in blouse and petticoat.
Yes, she really needs some dozes to get her back to the reality of dirt she lives in.
A reality where she and her daughter needs to prove their physical worth to the would be groom like cheap whores.
Dolly giggles at herself madly at the mirror and almost runs up through the stairs.
================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 03:01 PM