Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP

It was almost six in the morning that Sumi climbed down the stairs of the under construction building.
Her whole body ached. The little girl could feel her trembling legs and waist but they would just not go. Helplessly Sumi drops down over the staircase landing, helplessly trying to regain some strength.
Sumi could hear faint sound of people from afar and knew that she has to clear off before the workers join up to work, she dragged herself down out of the remaining stairs and sneaked out from the backside of the site.
The little girl leaves a sigh of relief seeing the car awaiting she came in last night.
Sumi gets up and sit silently.
There were nobody else except the driver.
"Sir ne bola apko ghar drop karne ke liye..." the driver said dryly.
Sumi replies in a soft broken tone,"yes... please" and goes silent.
As she close her eyes the scenes from last night kept on flashing over her eyes. The tears that dried up long ago last night rolled out now.
She couldn't believe that Rajiv would sent her to two beasts like that.
Sumi was in fact so dumbfound hearing Rajiv's proposal she could only accept knowing that is her only option to get Rajiv.
She tried to calm herself up thinking, Rajiv is doing it out of jealousy to Dinesh sir.
A feeling that makes her shy and shameful at the same time. Something that is truly unbelievable. Hence, Rajiv wants to check her with other man.
The car had drove her to the same under construction hotel of Rajiv and she walked up through the unfinished staircase till sixth floor.
The whole building was dark and Sumi had to manage her from falling down many a times, struggling her way through the staircase filled up with debris, iron bars and a thousand of stuffs.
The hefty little girl huffed as she reached the sixth floor and instantly her eyes are blinded by the hard halogen lights directed over her.
"Kaun ...?" A crackling hoarse sound was heard.
Sumi was panting and nervous like anything.
She felt her voice was lost and she struggled to talk.
"Kaun hain be saale...? Jawab kyun nahi deta bhosdi ke..." The voice was heard again.
"Ji...ji main..main Sumi...woh Rajiv ji ne,..." Sumi manages to spurt out nervously.
The man laughed out loud, "idhar aa re item...".
Sumi takes a few steps forward, tensed up as hell and walks ahead. Her visions clear after crossing the light zone and she can now see the burly fat dark man sitting on the low gaddi.
Several low chowkis have been adjoined to make a big gaddi and the man barebodied in a lungi sat over and was drinking.
Sumi somehow felt terrified.
The look in the man's eyes were something she hadn't seen before.
The man ogled over her body.
Right then a flushing sound makes her heart jump.
The man is not alone.
Right then, another man comes out from the bathroom. Stout, big and rough.
The former man slaps the gaddi indicating Sumi to walk up there.
Sumi takes off her slippers and walks up to the gaddi nervously.
"Yeah maal bahut achha strip tease karti hain..." he giggles to the second.
A cold wave runs down through Sumi.
What is this sspecial classified information about her!
The man adds, "Maine khud dekha hain...woh sab workers log pakde gaye na..."
The second man raises his hand,"tera histroy channel bandh kar...e gudia.. chal dikha teri striptease..."
Sumi now remembers the first man, he is the contractor of the building project and once Rajiv had got her here to dance in front of four workers who were caught fucking in premises.
This person was also present there.
The second man has already put up a music and Sumi stood somewhat stupefied.
She was more confused regarding the striptease. Firstly, she wasn't sure of her stripteasing talent. Secondly, she was in a frock and it's hard to perform strip tease in frock.
The men grew impatient and the second man grunted,"muharrat nikal rahi hain kya re?" Sumi gets nervous. Understanding these people are just mad to see her body she lifts the bottom of her frock.
The second man walks to her, "chutiya randi..panty pehen ke chudwane aayi hain ?" and slaps her hard on her face.
The other man grabs the panty and pulls it down giggling as his rough fingers felt her legs.
The second man grunted,"yeah striptease chod yaar..pehle dekhu to yeah randi ki chut kaisi hain..." and pushes Sumi hard over the hard gaddi.
Sumi opens her eyes in a jerk, understanding the car stood in front of her home.
The girl walks out silently and enters the house.
She had decided she won't go to school today.
Rather she had to take rest and sometime of her own too.
However, though Sumi tried for some sleep after bath it didn't work. All she could see was the nasty times she is having.
The girl rose and started working on cleaning the house.
She had lots of personal works left for days and she got busy washing her clothes.
So busy the girl was she hardly realized somebody was ogling him from back.
"So you didn't go to school to wash clothes Sumi?"
Sumi jumped up and turned.
She never expected Shukla to be at her home.
"I missed you at school, so...I had to come here searching for you..." Shukla said smoothly with a touch of poison.
"But Sumi...I must say...you are looking quite cute and hot in this twisted bun that you have done..."
Sumi froze in panic,"Sir I do hairs when I go to you sir, now I was working, so...tied this way..."
Shukla grinned,"you didn't get me honey...I do like it...relax"
Sumi stops abruptly.
"So..I believe since I like it, you'll let me feel your rolled up bun to me too ..." Shukla smiled like a perverted animal.
As Dolly walked through the lane of the house, she was surprised to see Shukla coming out of their house and leaving hastily.
The old woman's mind fills up with hatred and anger.
Dolly just hates this man.
She has witnessed the fiery and perverted lust this person has over her little daughter.
Dolly had only few hours in hand.
The party was over and she had somehow managed to hookup with Siddu from today late afternoon at his private apartment in the new township.
Dolly had pleaded sweetly and requested for a test drive to Siddu that she had not changed at all during the party several times, whispering to his ears.
Siddu agreed, not that he had the same plan too, but was delightful as it came from Dolly herself.
Dolly required to bath, dress up and go, had some time in hand too and found the bathroom locked from inside and sound of water pouring.
Realizing Sumi was inside the old lady walks in the room and sits down blank thinking whether she should be happy or sad.
Sumi was weeping hard as she bathed and washed her hair madly.
Shukla had got her into the bathroom, get her over her knees n rubbed his dick over her twisted bun till he cumm.
Post, he drenched her hair and head not only with cum but also with his urine.
Shukla demanded some sexy party girl hairstyle for the tuition for that day and she must not be late.
Sumi came out with wet hair and kurta and the mother and daughter face each other.
They stop for a second and they hug each other hard.
Dolly whispered,"Beti...please don't misunderstand me...whatever I'm doing, it's for you...believe me..."
Sumi whispered back,"Mom... whatever is there in my fate it will happen...you please don't get so desperate for me... I feel so bad mom..."
They both weep for some time and Dolly remebered she had to go off.
Sumi acted as if she was sleeping as she didn't wanted to see how vulgarly her mother was dressing up.
Dolly somehow managed to borrow some cheap cocktail dresses and wore it that moment, which covered only half of her thighs and revealed the bosom aptly.
Dolly donned a high pony like young girls and slips over a loose salwar kameez and whispering a bye to her daughter Dolly leaves hurriedly.
On the way in cab, she will slip off the salwar kameez.
Sumi opened her eyes as Dolly walks out and get up on her bed.
She glances at the watch. She needs to get ready for tuition.
She was sure that today she was the one who was attending the class and so she needs to get herself well.
Sumi had gelled her hair smooth and shiny, puffing up in front and twisted doing two ponytails and then after a half braid tying colorful ribbons at equal intervals to loose hair.
"You are looking exotic Sumi dear..." Rajiv hissed from side.
Sumi's heart leaped. She didn't want Rajiv to get him late now!
"Getting ready for someone Sumi ?" Rajiv grinned.
Sumi gulped, "yes...tuition"
"You don't want to know the result of your performance yesterday night Sumi?" Rajiv smiled sweetly.
Sumi gazed up at Rajiv. She licks her dry lips and nods an yes.
"Well... they didn't enjoyed well and far from liking you... apparently, you...failed" Rajiv says in a dry cold voice that makes the girl tensed up.
Her failure would make Rajiv believe something else.
"But but Rajiv... they did..I mean..." the little girl felt helpless and vulnerable, her eyes filled up with tears,"you know how many times they...they..."
Rajiv raises his hand,"Sumi numbers doesn't proves anything...and take it from that way, that since they weren't getting enough fun with you, they were using you again and again ?"
Sumi stood dumb.
"Now dear, if you have to prove something... you got to do something...or is it someone else's thought that is disturbing you and you are missing five star amenities ?" Rajiv giggled like a hyena.
"I am giving you another chance Sumi..." rajiv whispered as Sumi looked up sharply. "Dress up and come with me...this person is in a five star hotel... but not Dinesh sir for your information"Rajiv grinned.
"I..I was going to the tuition Rajiv..." Sumi whispered softly.
"Fuck it off now... you're going with me now... of course if you have interest in marrying me"
Sumi looked up to Rajiv, "I'll go with you Rajiv..."
Rajiv smiled nasty,"good... then take out some hot dress of yours ! You should look hot today..."
Sumi couldn't believe her ears but silently turned and opened the cupboard and pulled out all the dresses that were presented by Rajiv.
Right then Dolly sat on the floor, spreading her legs, a bit aside and drinking whiskey directly from the bottle.
In front of her, a few feet away sat Siddu on the sofa, drinking too, but soberly and eating.
Dolly too was eating. She had the garbage can beside her and she ate from the garbage bin as she talked how much she missed Siddu.

====================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 02:43 PM