Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Dolly looked at herself pleased through the mirror.
Indeed, she looked a classy woman now, no one can dare to imagine she is a saggy chest, ass swinging cheap slut who happily drops her clothes anywhere and almost to all. From being it her office boss to her daughter’s so called fiancée.
Dolly smiled a little in her mind.
Thankfully the stupid young guy did not understand it till now and things are going under control. However, Dolly thanks her luck too for the boy seem to have no exposure to women so far and completely ignorant about women of her type.
Been it any other boy of this time, he could figure out or at least get suspicious of Dolly’s weary eyes, subtle signs of being uncultured, her acting younger than her age, her over used loose body and her maintaining of basic slutty look – all had a sharp contrast to any basic decent woman of her age.
Dolly felt like laughing out hard. She could hardly remember the last time she had worn costly and well covered clothes.
Some very costly clothes had been given to her by Rajiv, which she had kept hidden in a very secret place away from Sumi’s eyes. Dolly didn’t want her daughter to see those dresses at any cost. No daughter can ever pardon her mother after knowing her fiancée’s present. But now Dolly was in a nice saree and blouse.
Though the blouse was sleeveless and showed up her udder cleavage a bit, it wasn’t vulgar at all. Rather stylish and formal too.
Dolly had her hair straightened and left open now, with front puffed and clipped neatly at back. She had her hair shining and sprayed hair perfume to let her tresses do some subtle acts too.
She knew she didn’t look much formal now; neither had she looked homely or slutty. She wanted to look all a bit and took long to dress. With brisk steps she had entered the living room where Vic sat silently.
Dolly measured her victim for few seconds silently.
She knew being too much self confidant will make her lose.
This guy is inexperienced towards girls but not about schemes.
One lose step of Dolly and he can get the smell of the whole lot. Dolly knew, she had to be utterly careful.
She knew this is the hardest assignment so far she had received.
This was all different.
“Hello…” she said softly and Vic raised his face slowly.
His eyes were red and droopy, tired much adding to Dolly’s confidence.
“Oh… hi…” Vic draws a fade smile.
“Anything wrong…” Dolly asks with a concerned face, ”let me call up Prasad sir…” though not making any move.
“No, its fine…just a headache… nothing to weary…” Vic says surpassing a huge yawn.
“Ah… I instructed the cook already…strong coffee is coming…” Dolly smiles royally.
Suddenly Vic looks at her eyes,”how did you knew I have head ache and asked for strong coffee?”
Dolly suddenly got struck by thunder.
She knew she had made a stupid move and talked much.
The old lady felt like slapping herself had.
Would she never have sense ? She fumbled and smiled nervously, burbling a lame excuse, ” You were sleeping in the afternoon… I sometimes causes an head ache, so, err…”
Suddenly Vic smiled up, though tired it look but was clear, “ah… that is the reason,…but its all your fault too…”
“mine…? Err ?... fault ?” Dolly was still not sure of the situation. Was it a close save or the mess is on?
“I’ve never had to tasty foods in my life you know ! And you kept on feeding me like a monster ! I can never believe I ate so much…” Vic laughed on.
Dolly got relaxed but kept alert too at the same time.
“I won’t bite a grain at night…” Vic stated.
“Oh no! You can’t do that seriously !” Dolly sounded concerned, “absolutely fasting at night is very bad for health beta…” and stopped abruptly and in an apologetic tone continued, “I am so very sorry, Sir…”
Vic was also stoked up by the word “beta”.
He was not annoyed or offended at all, but was upset about himself.
His thought and dream about this elderly lady.
One side Vic felt relieved himself as she had called him beta. A rather usual term he is used at his home. Maybe, that will stop him from thinking those decadent visions and dreams about this woman.
Dolly had of course deliberately used the word.
She was still not sure which role of her would make herself be closer to Vic.
As Vic remained silent, Dolly felt tensed up. It would be stupid to continue talking or replaying her regret note.
The old woman raises herself from the sofa and in a low note say, “I will rather loo after your light supper sir…” and walked off from the room.
Vic suddenly pulls up, ”the coffee was excellent… it was really a great idea of yours, …” and with a little smile says, “and I didn’t mind you calling beta…”.
Dolly smiled a little and left the room with a soft nod.
The old woman was not sure whether it was Vic’s being nice to her or was it just accepting her sorry. All she knew, she has to play careful and drastic too.
Tonight, she needs to do an insane try.
The soft light of the twilight washed up the huge living room, where the little girl stood tied in the poles. There was no one now in the room, neither the lights were on. However, the little girl seemed completely detached and unaware of thesituation around.
Sumi’s face was a bit swollen, her eyes were still red and traces of dried tears could still be seen. But what lacked was any emotion in her eyes. They went completely blank and expressionless. The little girl was hilariously semi stripped, with her skirt pulled down till her knees, sowing her shiny panty. Above, the top was opened up and so was her bra, which hanged around her neck as a condolence. But it all seemed no more important to the girl. She stood like a statue, staring eyes wide open.
Sumi, inside her mid was feeling the same exactly. She had got numb and stupefied in the mental torture and humiliation Dinesh had made her go through for last few hours crushing her esteem down.
As Sumi had got herself tied to the pole some hours back, with a submissive smiling face to Diensh, she was suddenly feeling nice. She was somehow feeling Dinesh was in a nice and naughty mood which she didn’t see ever. What the little girl didn’t expect was a sheer disgraceful hours.
Dinesh had left after the bell rang, with Sumi wondering the reason for.
After few seconds, she could hear laughs and giggles of Dinesh sir and a woman.
Sumi got a chilled feeling and goes all ears, and leaves a sigh of relief.
No, it’s not her mother’s voice at all.
Right that moment Dinesh walks in with a girl along and Sumi looks up. She felt utterly uncomfortable but was struck by the girl’s look. Never she had seen such a dashing beauty along with what Dinesh means as – class. Dinesh had the woman in his arms and was in a glowing face, and points to Sumi, “here she is ! See, I always keep my promise! Now you will believe right !”
The girl looks at Sumi, with a mixture of disbelief and amusement and looks back at Dinesh and giggles, “Oh my God! Shes’s really ugly!”
Sumi felt someone had slapped hard over her face.
The little girl knew she wasn’t particularly a stunner or lack a well toned figure, but she is not ugly. It’s only Dinesh sir and seldom Rajiv had called her, but that more of a abuse rather than this plain statement.
The woman looked back at Sumi and again giggles, “You are a real collector dear…”.
Dinesh comes forward and hugs the woman softly, “her name is Sumi, you know that and Sumi, meet my girlfriend Dona…”
Sumi was shell shocked and could only nod.
“It’s her birthday today, and I promised her several gifts, showing you was one of them…now, wish her happy birthday…” Dinesh giggle.
Sumi looks up at Dona and murmur, “Happy Birthday…”
“What do you mean happy birthday… say Madam …” Dinesh shuns while giggling as Dona slaps his arm softly joining the laughter.
Sumi spurts out like a robot, “Madam happy birthday…”.
Dona couldn’t stop giggling and then controlled herself but kept on looking at Sumi with utter amusement. Sumi had never been felt so low and shamefull.
She had been violated shamefully many a times, but never in front of a single woman like this. Is this lady a domino? Sumi’s whole body shivers.
Dona takes a whole round around Sumi watching her whole look and suddenly looks at Dinesh and smiles, “Now Dinesh, you have made herself up. She can’t be real!”
Dinesh raises his eyebrows up, “and why can’t she?”
Dona makes a face and thinks for a while, “I mean, she is so bizarre and also so authentic, it’s so hard to believe,”
Dinesh laughs out loud now, “You know dear, it’s the exact thing I thought when I met this fool first…but then”
Sumi felt her ears buring red in shame and anger.
The little girl felt like yelling up in anger but ceased. Not only for the monetary issue but additional shame too.
Dona looked at Sumi full eyed and looked at Dinesh, “and how many times did you fuc*ed her?”
“I didn’t till date” Dinesh sighs and laughs, “but yes, she was a part of gifts of bhai’s bachelor party”
Dona looked up at Dinesh, ”come on! How could you sent this, anyway, to Harish ! I mean it’s really a bad joke”
Dinesh looks up at Sumi, “Oh no! Bhai used her alright! She had been instructed by and expert”
As Dinesh uttered out each words, chewing them nasty instantly what came on to the little girl’s eyes were only requests for mercy.
Mercy of not to speak about the details of getting her instructed by her drunk, old mother who had been shamelessly flirting with Dinesh.
“I bet this time she again came here to be hooked by Harish…”Dinesh laughs hard. “It was him who went to her, and look…how she readily came over thinking she can cling onto to Harish for a while…” added Dinesh caustically.
The little girl’s eyes were getting filled up with tears. She does not exactly what is in mind of Dinesh sir today and insulting her so mercilessly.
Dinesh who had been back to the sofas, sitting with Dona suddenly lowers his tone and say in a changd voice, “you don’t believe her to be a slut, isn’t it dear ? But let me prove it…” Dinesh snaps his finger and the butler comes in.
Within few seconds Sumi’s skirt go down to her knees and her top buttons were opened up making her shiny and slutty inner show up.
“Look what I said…” and Dinesh bursts in laugh and so did Dona. The little girl’s eyes evaporates with tears. Why does she needs to face this kind of humiliations? It is true that she did agreed for anything in exchange for an exorbitant amount, but still this was going more than she could probably bear.
The little girl felt her waist, hands and legs cease in pain. For hours she had been tied to the poles and now for several hours there is no one in the room too.
Dinesh had left with his lady for lunch after some hours leaving her tied semi stripped as she was. Dinesh had completely been busy with talking with Dona, and forgetting about the bound girl who didn’t even look back at her while leaving. Even the butler seem to have disappeared.
Sumi, tied alone in the room, almost dark now had gone into blank.
She had been thinking the reason of today’s harassment – though she couldn’t find any. She had been into utter confusion. First Dinesh sir was so cruel and then suddenly he turned a blind face, seeming that Sumi had turned non-existent.
Suddenly something flashed into the little girl’s mind. The way Dona madam was looking at her. The look, the message in her eyes – something very familiar but Sumi couldn’t grab it then. Now, tied alone in the room it flashes in her mind.
The words that Dona madam had in her eyes was – jealousy !
==============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 02:21 PM