Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Dolly laid over the spongy bed clenching her jaws tight and turning her stiff face aside as Shah feasted upon her. She had no choice but to let him go, but Dolly hated it to the core, especially as she knew it very well how much Shah disliked her.
But of course, in her course of life as a comfort woman, Dolly knew it well distaste also has a sexual lust. The lust that originates from anger, something that Dolly was undergoing at the moment.
Her blazer and shirt had been thrown away, and her bra slipped down from one shoulder, making it popping out her udders to Shah. Dolly’s panty had been pulled out and the lovely skirt pulled up till her belly and with her socks on.
Shah was at full rage. He was venting out his lust upon the old whore. For long he had thought of having her for a few days. But two major things barred. Firstly, Dolly is mostly occupied with Prasad and then to Siddu. Shah has no cutting point there. Secondly, he hardly had the courage to organize Dolly for himself alone. And now he had his chance, Shah thought.
He has got an open chance and allowance to use the whore whenever there’s time.
Dolly grunted in a low voice, “don’t bite… it will leave marks…” and then added, “please …sir…”.
Dolly too was feeling quite uncomfortable with Shah.
Not that Dolly was not fucked by Shah earlier, but it was all in a group. And Shah used to act rather low compared to the others. Never did the old woman dreamt of spending times with Shah alone and what more surprised the old woman that Shah was never so vigorous before.
Dolly holds her breathe and suppresses a blunt cry that was about to come.
Shah was pulling her sleek braid mercilessly as her broken bun covered the pillow. Shah was pulling the old woman’s head up to him by her braid right when there was a knock in the door.
Dolly never had seen such a thing like this before.
In that fraction of a second Shah had totally changed, jumping up away from her and blindly roaming in the room, vulnerably.
Dolly found it rather comical as Shah looked helplessly around as there was a second knock on the door.
Dolly silently gets up and pulls a bath robe from the ward robe and covering her op she parts the door.
It was Prasad’s driver who carried a suitcase to her.
Dolly nods and takes her effect in. Shah was not seen around.
A bit astonished Dolly speaks up in a suppressed tone, “it was only my things from office, and you can come out now…” . Right then Shah crawls out beneath the bed.
Being back on his two Shah indicates the bed to Dolly.
Dolly nods her head and in a icy voice says, “my things are here and I need to get on to my work…You don’t want to waste my time, do you?”
Dolly had read up Shah’s characteristics while he romped over her body. Though he was vicious, he was just a fox taking chance of absence of the lion.
A few hard words from her, Shah would be on his line.
And Dolly was correct.
Shah murmurs something and dresses up fast and walks out of Dolly’s room.
Sumi sat in a single settee as Harish had gone inside. Sumi was however feeling a bit queer. Firstly, she was much surprised when Harish had called her up, as she expected someone else to call her up.
The little girl was so surprised that she came up almost the way she was, in a long skirt and a top and hair tied in a flat pony with banana clip.
And when she appeared to Harish’s room, his reaction and setting did not seem that Sumi had been called upon for some indecent work.
Sumi was sitting tight in her place. The little girl felt rather confused and didn’t know what is awaiting.
Harish was back, talking in mobile about work and business.
Sumi looked up as Harish finished talking at looked upon her.
“Sorry…lot’s of calls… “ Harish says kind of curtly with a semi-formal smile.
“Oh…it’s absolutely fine sir…” Sumi replies in the same manner.
“You will take tea or coffee?” Harish asks.
“Err… no sir, I’m fine…thanks…” Sumi replies hurriedly, being rather impatient about the reason of her being called upon.
“I’m having some tea myself Sumi and will be ordering, so it’s nothing special…would you?” Harish smiles.
Sumi giving up nods and adds, “yes sir…well..Thank you, I will…”.
And so the tea was served and Sumi had to keep on sipping and awaiting for Harish to speak up.
What was the hesitation for? Does Harish really wants in a different way?
Harish too looked rather uneasy but suddenly settles his eyes on Sumi and says “Sumi, I need to tell you something…err… you don’t need to be on duty from tomorrow…”
Sumi had almost slipped the cup from her clumsy hands and managed to put it over the saucer with a bang, looking surprised at Harish.
you need not be there at the fair stalls tomorrow as a hostess”
Sumi stared at Harish for few seconds; her head was going blank and heavy. Almost in a trance she asks, ”And why so sir?...Why am I not required anymore?”
Harish opened his mouth to say something but stops and says in a softer tone, “you don’t need to hear those Sumi…I mean; it’s of no use to you…”
Sumi looks at Harish and says in a soft but strong tone, ”but I really want to know the reason of me being fired sir…”
Harish leaves a sigh and says, “well, if you insist, you know my brother, don’t you? He doesn’t feels you to be fit as an A class hostess…result being, a model is already on her way from the city. She will be taking your place from tomorrow…”
Sumi stood up calmly.
The little girl’s ears were burning with helpless anger and insult.
Her face was flushed red and eyes were filled up with warm tears.
Holding her face up, to manage her tears from running down the little girl speaks up,”very well sir… should I leave right now or tomorrow morning?”
Harish nods his head, “Oh Sumi, you are mistaken…you are going nowhere in these fair days…just that you would now act as a backup …” .
“Thank you so much sir…” Sumi says coldly, “but I would prefer to leave…”
Harish looks at Sumi for a few moments and smiles, “well Sumi, you did not get me quiet correctly…look here, professionally we have employed you for a work for five days as a hostess right ?”
Sumi doesn’t replies, but Harish continues, “and already the event has started, in between if there is some alteration we need to carry on with our commitment to you…”.
Sumi nods her head, “that is very nice of you sir, but…”
Harish raises his hand, “and similarly, Ms. Sumi, you too have professionally deployed yourself for a five days work here and you can’t go back foot, isn’t it? Sumi… all the players of a team doesn’t get down to field…there’s something called reserve bench…”
Sumi looked helplessly to Harish’s face. It looked emotionless with a curt smile and steel coldness.
The little girl couldn’t find a suitable reply to what Harish said but she could feel and sense something.
Something foul is brewing up.
Some nasty shock is being getting ready for her.
Sumi could feel a trap-net slowly encircling her but she just realized how vulnerable she is at the moment and gets a cold feet.
======

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 02:18 PM