Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Rajiv’s eyes burnt and he had simply gone carried away. The pressure on Dolly’s feet by his boots increased steadily, evaporating Dolly’s pale smile to a slow painful face.
“Ahhh, beta, you are hurting me now…” Dolly whispers.
The words had a chance to make Rajiv infuriated but somehow he controlled himself right away. Smiling, he murmured an excuse and moved off his feet instantly. Dolly smiles and keeps her hand on Rajiv’s hand, “it’s OK beta,… but…”
Rajiv smiles sweetly. So sweet suddenly that it made the old woman stop abruptly. How helplessly she tried initiating to convince Rajiv to get rid of his idea.
Not that she had not been plundered by Rajiv quite a number of times, but the idea of Rajiv munching her daughter and herself together, gave Dolly a jitter. The idea altogether was so perverted.
How can a person enjoy his fiancée and her mother together?
But Rajiv was on his sweetest self.
“Aunty,…please… no! Let’s not talk anymore on the plan that is set. Isn’t it?” Rajiv smiles.
“But beta, don’t you understand, it’s absurd,…it’s…what should I say, not feasible?” Dolly tried to say helplessly.
“And, why so? “ Rajiv raises his eyebrow. “What’s not being feasible about fucking you and your daughter together?” he ended with a grin.
Dolly leaves a sigh, “beta, none of us, I mean, Sumi and myself, can’t be normal in front of each other na! Think of us too? You won’t enjoy us in real like that! I mean, you will lack the spice…” Dolly ends with a lucrative smile. Indicating she would be spicy as hell if Rajiv aborts the plan.
Rajiv stares silently on to her face for a few seconds.
For a moment, Dolly was convinced of her victory over Rajiv.
Rajiv speaks out calmly, “Dolly aunty,… that is what the test is of! Anyway, if you and your daughter fail to make our test run any less spicy than you indicated, it won’t be good for both you…”.
Dolly parted and then closed her lips.
“And, it doesn’t only mean I will kick your daughter off from my life but also some consequences of not making it spicy! “ Rajiv says softly.
Dolly was struck with tension and horror, “beta…” she could only say.
“You have to have it spiced up Dolly aunty, for the sake of your daughter and yourself too!...” Rajiv smiles steel cold.
In the following hours however Rajiv seemed back to his normal self, which relieved Dolly, though not completely. Two things kept Dolly worried away, first, her unknown assignment, secondly Rajiv’s patent wish.
After the café, they went to the park, sitting among the bushes where Dolly sat glued to Rajiv allowing his hand to play over her as much possible. It was all giving from Dolly’s side. Even when Rajiv ceased cuddling her chest inside her blouse, and started smoking, Dolly remained stuck with her body to Rajiv’s.
If seen from back, anyone would think Dolly to be young girl in park with her lover. She remained pompous and sugar sweet in her attitude to Rajiv.
She hadn’t stopped Rajiv except fake, faint verbal protest which actually would make someone hornier.
Rajiv throws the cigarette off and looks back at Dolly with a naughty look.
Dolly raises her eyebrow and whispers, “what now? Ummm…naughty beta ? kya soch rahe ho…” Dolly giggles softly.
Rajiv grins a dirty yet blunt grin and blindly forces his hand to Dolly’s chest, groping and cuddling.
“Uhhh ! Ahista … ouch…beta..kya kar rahe ho !” Dolly giggles,”ouch… chhiii.. you are almost puling it out…” Dolly giggles in a lusty way.
A lusty voice that makes Rajiv infuriated in lust and he inserts the other hand inside the woman’s saree. “Ehhhhh…chhhiiiii …ishhh,…beta tum to mujhe nangi hi kar de rahe ho…” Dolly giggles.
Sumi sat quietly by the window in the bus. Though her eyes stared outside, her mind was thinking about the events that occurred. Everything seemed to be perfectly all right since. The guards went back, leaving her and Sumi still perplexed followed the lady inside.
Harish was inside, who smiled a little, in a formal way with a nod and indicated to a person who was in charge of coordination.
Like a machine Sumi orates her details as questioned by the coordinator who gives her details too.
After Sumi finished Harish bids him a normal and formal good bye, saying he had been late in reaching so Sumi had to wait sometime.
Sumi was still in a perplexed state. Something was missing. Something was not getting into right position. Something she felt in her heart.
And now, sitting by the window she suddenly discovered her hunch. The reasons for her feel uncomfortable. Ever since last night of Harish’s asking for her to come down till meeting with him, she had been expecting to see another person.
Dinesh sir!
A name that makes Sumi’s heart chills in fear and also inquisitive. Was she relieved or was she feeling a little bad for not meeting Dinesh ? The little girl didn’t know the answer. Biting her lips, the young girl thinks in her mind, looking outside at the street, and right then her heart misses a beat.
Beside the bus stood a bike much known to Sumi. More than the bike, its riders were. The little girl shivered up as she watches her mother hug around Rajiv from behind, giggling and whispering something in Rajiv’s ears.
Sumi instantly turns her face away, trying to cover her face from side too. She didn’t want them to see her. Sumi suddenly felt feverish.
Rajiv drops Dolly near her house and smiles, “ghar pe nahi bulaogee aunty ?”
Dolly giggles short, “shhh..ghar jao ab… bad main milte hain…”
Rajiv starts his bike and smiles, “ek baat puchhu ?”
Dolly rises her eyebrow and makes a false face of anger, “ji beta ! poochho !”
Rajiv lowers his voice and says, “don’t mind, lekin apki kya woh bandh ho gayee?”
Dolly seemed clueless. “Woh? Woh matlab kya ?”
“Wohi ! menopause…” Rajiv says in a low voice in a innocent face.
Dolly blushes up, “ufff ! beta ! Tum bhi na ! chhiii… yeh koi poochta hain..”
“Batao na ..please…” Rajiv says in a low voice.
Dolly smiles naughty, “uffff ! Tum bhi na beta… nahi… nahi hui… abhi bhi bahot der hain…hua ?” Dolly giggles.
Rajiv smiles up brightened.
“Abhi yeh batao..tum ye kyun pooch rahe ho ?” Dolly asks, “tell me…hmmm ?”
Rajiv looks at Dolly’s eyes and it’s himself that he talks, in the process answering Dolly’s question too.
“Phir to tu abhi bhi maa banne ki layak hain !”
From blushing red, Dolly’s face go paper white.
==================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 02:06 PM