Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Sumi breaks her knuckles sitting in the huge hall of the hotel. Scattered, there were around some thirty girls sitting and awaiting. Two men had come up and efficiently divided the mass into three categories. The first category was to go in for selection, second was to wait and third was to go out right.
Sumi fell to the second category. The little girln was confused whether she should speak up about she been called over but then drew herself back. Maybe, the selection is a process but at the same time she gets impatient. She had been sitting more than an hour and there are no news from inside. A pride somehow stoked up the little girl. It was Harish sir himself who asked her to come over. She didn’t come up herself.
Sumi gathers herself and walks up to the group of men sitting and the door to go inside.
“yes…” one guy looks up.
“The toilet is that side and drinking water is there…” says the other guy mechanically.
“No, look… I need to say something…I mean, I need to see…” Sumi says incoherently.
The men looks up and exchange their looks.
“Look, I need to see Mr. Patel, Mr. Harish Patel once…” Sumi says.
The men exchange their looks but say nothing to Sumi.
Sumi gets more nervous and incoherent.
“Errr… I mean, I needed to…” Sumi again tries to start.
“Get back to your seat…” one guy says coldly.
“No, see… he had asked me to come, himself, at least let him know…” Sumi tries to say but gets a step back with a rude push on her shoulder.
“Get back to your place or else we will through you out mss…” one guy says coldly.
Sumi gets started, “no..but…” she tries to say.
“Hush !” the guy says. “ One more word and we will kick your ass out of here … “. The other three men also stands up beside the man.
Sumi gets dumb. Not only in shame of the insult but also at the rudeness of the people. Her eyes vaporize up and her pouty lips trembles up.
“Now, what are you standing for ? To get the kick on your ass…” The guy asks crude.
Sumi, in horror turns immediately. She somehow had the fear of getting kicked on her buttock and tried to rush back blindly only to tumble over the chair and fall on the ground, with the chair.
A wave of laughter passes through the hall. Till now it was small giggles as Sumi was stupidly getting insulted by the guards. But as the girl slammed down over the ground with the chairs, the laughter increased.
The four guys, though amused didn’t forget their job and walks up to the fallen girl instantly. One guy lends his right hand to Sumi, helping her to get up. Sumi, holds the hand, trying to get herself freed from the fallen chairs, had only raised half, when the other guy, who had a baton in his hand, hits the girl on her back with it.
Sumi screams up. More than hurt, she was horrified.
“Ek awaz bhi nikali to yeah danda sidha teri gand pe ghusega, samjhi…” the man with baton grunted and said, “Is randi ko uuthake bahar fek…” to his colleagues.
Sumi, shocked and horrified could only understand being dragged out from the stacked off chairs and made to stand up with a massive pull.
“Anyone called Sumi here…” a girl comes out from inside calling.
Dolly pulls a mouthful of cold coffee by the straw, stealing looks at Rajiv, who sat in front of her. Unlike her, he was completely inattentive to the cold coffee in front of him and was thinking something. They sat in a plush café, with less people around.
Dolly felt her purse that lay over her thighs. It had the bundle of ten thousand rupees that Rajiv had handed over her few minutes back. As pre-decided, Dolly met up with Rajiv some quarter kilometer away from Siddu’s penthouse. A location Rajiv dropped Dolly previously. Siddu did not disclose her job, which he said will be briefed later. A brief Dolly really wondered about, but she gains herself back. This is not the time.
Dolly, clears her throat a little and syas, “beta, thank you… “. Not that the old woman didn’t thanked him few minutes back, but this was the most suitable word she found to start their conversation.
Finding Rajiv silent, and fidgeting with his mobile, Dolly restarts, “beta, have you thought of ...”.
Rajiv doesn’t looks up but asks, “thought of… what ?”
“Marriage..I mean tum dono ki shadi… “Dolly spurts up.
Rajiv stares at Dolly for a few seconds and say, “Well tell me one thing aunty, why should I marry your daughter?”
Dolly gets started by the question and suddenly didn’t find any answer.
“Your daughter doesn’t cares to inform me her whereabouts to me ! She had even shown audacity of not taking my calls… and you aunty…?”
“Me?” Dolly asks in a broken low voice. “What did I do beta ?”
“Dhongi mat ban…” Rajiv grunts in a low voice. “ Even your attitude have changed… pehle kitna masale marti thi…usdin I felt I was fucking a plastic doll…”
Dolly holds Rajiv’s hand over table.
“Sorry ! I am really sorry beta… aur..aur kabhi nahi hoga aisa…please maaf kar do…”
Rajiv didn’t answered but pressed the old woman’s feet with his boot under table.
Dolly had sat up, but kept the pale smile over her face. Trying to look and be innocent, “sorry beta..galti ho gayee…”
Rajiv bends forward, “and now, if you really want me to rethink over the marriage aunty… fix- up the dates for the test run… you, Sumi and me…”
Dolly feels vulnerable.
“What…I mean… beta..” Dolly says helplessly.
“Just as I said… think and let me know the date aunty… however, the more delay you do, worse for your daughter… “Rajiv giggles and suddenly his voice changes, “and this time, I won’t let anyone have the cream… both of you will be with me… on my bed…” Rajiv whispers with burning eyes.

==================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 02:05 PM