Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
 “Isn’t it Sumi… eh?” the voice repeated as it took few steps forward.
Sumi had stopped weeping with the brush of light falling on her face, and could now see the face behind the strong headlights.
The little girl nods her head softly.
“What are you doing here?”
“I stay here …” Sumi replies.
Harish frowns. “Here, in this bus stand?”
Sumi nods her head impatiently, “I, I live around by…” she says. Sumi was feeling uncomfortable and edgy meeting Harish suddenly.
“So what are doing here, sitting and weeping at this time of night ?” Harish says.
Sumi looks up hard now and suddenly flutters out her anger, “so? Did I commit a crime sir? Can’t I even weep?”
Harish makes a face but then says, “Well, for sure you can. I just wanted to know what is biting you and if you require some help…”
Sumi nods her head.
“I do not need anything sir,…thank you very much…” Sumi says softly.
Harish turns to leave when the little girl suddenly calls out.
“Sir… sir… can you give me a job? a normal job, I mean…”
Harish turns. “Aren’t you still in school Sumi? What job can you expect with a qualification like that? Even peons of these days are graduates.”
Sumi took her head down and retreated herself, heading back when Harish called her back this time.
It is how she was now heading to the selection of the hostess for a fair and conference. Almost like the previous time, but more exclusive this time as Harish said. Though it is a four days job, Sumi would get to know many business houses and associates during the fair, Harish suggested. Sumi got hooked with the idea, she desperately needed to do something now. She wants to give back some money to her mother.
Standing in front of the huge hotel, Sumi licks her dry lips and hesitates for a moment. The girl unties the braid at the mid of her head which ended in a pony, letting her hair down, and smoothening it open. A style that Shukla sir forcibly made her do before making her change in front of him and leaving for the selection. Sumi hastily ties her hair in a simple ponytail and walks in towards the reception.
Dolly was breaking her knuckles helplessly as Siddu was silently measuring her. It is true, that Dolly fears Siddu more than Prasad. Not only for his torturous self, but also for his shrewd and smooth operating nature. Siddu, in the professional life too was cold and merciless, and now he was talking all business.
Spreading her legs apart, sitting on floor, in front of Siddu’s spread legs, Dolly listened like a diligent pet.
“I do not accuse you only though, it’s Prasad ji’s fault too…the fault being over estimating you…” Siddu says slowly.
Dolly looks up at Siddu, licking her dry lips, “sir…main… matlab…”
“It’s simple Dolly… “ Siddu says, “he doesn’t seems to understand that you have turned old…and though we spend times with you, and maybe Prasad ji relishes his time with you,… but…”
“But…?” Dolly asks almost dazed.
“But, … you are too old for business purpose…” Siddu says heartlessly.
Dolly felt someone had whipped over her face.
So what had been her nightmare has come out to be true today ?
She is being discarded off from the job too?
“I am sorry Dolly, but the fact is, sending you to clienteles are quite an insult for the company now … I mean, what would they think?”
“They will think, the company had been gone so down to sent a woman like me...” Dolly said in a distant, cold tone.
“Exactly! But this is what Prasad ji doesn’t wants to understand…He keeps on giving example of Chopra…” Siddu fumed, “Now, everybody is not Chopra that he would lose head over you so astonishingly!...”
Dolly’s face had suddenly flushed, with her face turning red. It could be blush, it could be anger, it could be sheer shame.
“Yes sir, I agree to that!” Dolly says softly, “Everyone is not like Chopra …saab”
Siddu nods his head, “yes… and I really think you are of no more use to us in official way…”
Dolly suddenly understood the gravity of the situation. Few neat gulps of whiskey at daytime had already made her brain to function slower. She understood she is on the verge of getting expelled from the office. She knew the importance of Siddu in the organization. Being a lifetime member in the board of directors, he is also known as the Executor in the company. If Prasad sir was soul, Siddu would be brain to the company.
Dolly looks up at Siddu, and with a fantastic movement of her eyebrows and mohini smile she says, “are you sure I’m finished Malik… give me another job… let me prove my worth, please…if not for me, for Prasad sir’s sake, who still have faith on me…” .
A strange smile slowly spreads on Siddu’s face, “well, I assumed it…let it be so …there is an assignment… If you win, I won’t raise a finger to your worth in company anymore, and if you lose…well,”
“Well…?” Dolly asks coldly.
“I will get your daughter placed at your job that very day…” Siddu says without a movement of his facial muscles.
============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 02:05 PM