Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Dolly stood stupidly in front of the kirana shop, at their locality. In a docile voice she had asked for some chawal and some daal. She needs to cook something for them. The order was given, but none of the workers were keen to serve her order. Rather, they served off other customers.
Dolly was getting impatient. She stretches the soiled fifty rupee note to Varun and repeats her order.
Varun, without spending a word, keeps the note in the cash box and continues working.
Dolly gets irritated now.
Her anger was spurted out and she hissed, “why aren’t you giving me the goods? I’m standing for so long!”
“And why are you … ?” Varun asks without raising his face.
Dolly gets confused and startled, “because my goods are not given !”
“Do hazar saatsho nabby..usme se pachas minus karo to.. do hazar saatsho challis…” Varun says, “who de do, phir saman lena …”
“Tum…tum..aisa nahi kar sakte…” Dolly feels her head reeling and legs trembling. “Yeah kya tarika hain… tumhare paise main, main de doongi…abhi mujhe who chawal aur daal de do…” Dolly says almost stamping her legs.
Varun nods his head and finds it too much to reply.
Dolly gets more frivolous by the uninterested Varun.
“Mujhe…mujhe tumhare saman nahi chahiye… mujhe meri paise lauta do…” Dolly sequels in anger and vulnerability.
“Eh..chal na… “ Varun says in a rude manner, “nikal yaha se… paisa leke aana phir…chal nikal..”
Dolly still stands, murmuring, “mujhe…mujhe who paisa lauta do… paisa lauta do mujhe…”
Varun was drinking water raising his katora, gulping some water he throws the rest on the standing woman, splashing on her saree.
“Abhi jati hain, ya phir dhakka marna padhega…” Varun chews out each word.
“Who paisa mujhe lauta do beta..please…” Dolly holds her hands together. She was terribly shaking in fear and helplessness. The idea of being literally “penniless” had made her mind stroming.
Varun, indeed was in no mood to allow this fuss carry on in front of his busy shop. Quickly he descends from his seat, and walking out of the shop, stands in front of Dolly.
Varun, being a matter of fact guy and no wishing to create a scene in front of his shop, holds and pushes the old woman away from his shop.
Whispering he munches his last words,”phir ayegi to maar ke gand phata dunga teri…” and walks away promptly back to his shop.
Dolly stands there, perplexed and confused.
What would she do now ?
What exactly would she do now !
Suddenly she reminds something.
Yes, Rao. The landlord. Though she hardly ever took any money from him, rather dared to ask, she needs to make some excuses. Tonight, tonight she needs to win his heart and soul again.
Thinking of the night ahead, Dolly’s body aches up in pain. Her pelvic, an ever liked place of Rao for his kicks.
Quickly, the old woman walks to her house.
Sumi still stood hexed, covering her face in the strong head lights of the bikes.
“So… you are back?” the menacing, mocking voice asks behind the head light.
Sumi puts her hand down and says coldly, “Ed, put the light down…”
“Oh why…you were quite in the lime light, eh Sumi ?” Ed snaps back as roar of laughter rolls among.
Suddenly Sumi realizes there are six guys in three bikes.
Sumi looked confused and frightened.
“Please..let me go…” Sumi says and tries to walk.
Rather to her surprise, nobody stops her.
Sumi takes a long breathe and walk across Ed.
Crossing Manish and Sam.
All look at her in a peculiar manner that gives her a feeling of eeriness.
Sumi walks and passes the huge Aslam and walks, biting her lips.
Walks fat the young girl now.
Suddenly she finds the bike’s headlights flashing behind her.
Sumi shivers but still walks.
“What are they up to now ?... What do they want ? Is it… is it that Ed …” Sumi thinks desperately , as the bikes slowly and steadily follow her.
The little girl almost runs in panic, though she doesn’t know if she is safe there, in her broken down home.
A place that had already been ransacked before by them.
But still, it’s better than being harassed on street.
Sumi huffs and almost runs to her house.
The head lights of three bikes focused on her dangling ass cheeks.
Dolly felt relieved that Sumi wasn’t back from her tuition.
She wipes her sweat strained face and neck, her back swiftly.
In prompt hand, she applies the faded off lip stick and opens her hair, combing and smoothing it.
Letting it open, Dolly with quick steps ascends the stairs.
She has rather important work today.
It is not easy to get cash from a cheap skate like Rao, so Dolly knew she needs to be extra careful.
“If required, I will steal some when he’s passed off…” Dolly decides as she clims the stairs.
Dolly looks up and holds her hand, with a short praying that her mission be successful tonight and walks on the corridor.
She could hear the television sounds inside and assumed Rao to be in a good mood too and walks in and gets a shock of her life.
On the sofa cum bed, Rao sat with open bottle of whiskey in front of him and a young, skinny girl who from every aspect showed that she is a sex worker, in his arm.
“Dolly… tu aaj ja.. aaj teri zaroorat nahi hain…Ajj raat , Maina ki saath” Rao waves hand and engrosses himself to the girl, breaking off into an obscene laughter in which the girl joins.
Dolly feels the earth moved under her feet.
================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:59 PM