Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Dolly’s eyes were bursting out in surprise and in this unexpected horror. She was, in fact, so much into a petrified state, she had forgot to react in pain too, as for even being slamming over on the marble porch. Dolly had been dragged out of the living room by four strongly built men, grabbing her saree, hands and hair, and tugging her out mercilessly, ignoring the old woman’s being bumped against chairs and table legs, hurting her. The old woman is pulled out of the room in a minute and thrown down to the porch with a hard kick on her buttock, making her roll on the stairs and fall in front of the parked cars.
Sumi ran like hell and drops on her knees and grab both the legs of Shukla insane, “Sir… sir… meri ma ko maaf kar dijiye..please…please…I beg of you sir…”. Shukla, the MP brother of his loving young sister was in a feat of rage after hearing the latest chakkar of his brother in law, Chopra. He thus came to teach that infernal woman a lesson, but seeing Dolly & Sumi and finding Dolly to be the woman who endangered his sister’s marital life, Shukla was stone cold in anger.
Sumi grabbed the legs of Shukla trembling and burbling mad, desperately begging but hardly did it affect the crude politician Shukla. He was not the school supremeo who would lust on the little girl’s body in private and public. Shukla looks down at the creature holding his legs and gives a hard jerk on his leg, freeing himself from the clutching hands of the young girl, marching towards Dolly. Shukla who was mad in anger, grabs a gun from the hands of one of his men and hits Dolly’s lower waist hard with the gun butt making the old woman shriek in pain. Shukla raises the gun, swinging it sideways to air and bangs it again to the woman’s side waist, right over the pelvic bone making the old woman writhe in pain. Shukla was perfectly in the mood to kill the old woman, which he could easily do by firing the unlinced gun of his babhubali, but he wish to bludgeon this pest of woman to death, who dared to throw her sandal to his darling little sister. He actually was feeling to beat his bastard brother in law Chopra along with her, how dared he wished to make this cheapest old whore to place of his sister ! Shukla was fuming with anger. Crime of any sort is nothing new to him, his eyes glared and he repeated the thump of his gun butt on the old woman’s shoulder. Other’s watch in cheer, but Sumi could read the madness in Shukla’s eyes. She knew her teacher’s eyes and their meaning. She had been dealing and apprehending the situations by reading his eyes, but the eyes of today was very new ! It only had hatred and hatred. Sumi understood there is no time. She needs to do something. The young, stupid girl thinks for a second and reminding something she runs like mad to Shukla, and her ground ridden mother.
Sumi falls on her knees in front of Shukla, not very near, not at all far, but this time holding her long, open hairs into two, holding them up, like two ponies. Shukla stops, his hands are raised but still. “Please spare my mother…please…please spare her life… I will do anything you say sir… all over my life…please… please spare her…” the little girl breaks in tears but holds her hair in two parts, high. Shukla stares at the girl for a few seconds and places the gun but on Dolly’s waist, pressing it, as the old woman shiver in pain. “ You mean to say… a slave for life….eh Sumi ?” Shukla chuckles. Sumi nods her head, “ha sir… I will … as long as you ask me to …”. Shukla looks at Sumi with utmost disdain, “well in a few years you will be as despicable as a used sanitary nappie…I would use you as long you are tender… and fresh…and you’re not going to be that forever !” Sumi looked at Shukla helplessly, what more she could offer now.
“I give you exactly one and half minute to dress your hair in some exciting way, to spare your mom Sumi…” Shukla chuckles, “and your time starts… now!” Sumi was actually flabbergasted at this quick and surprising proposal and took a few seconds to digest and instantly starts making a side of her hand held pony to a braid. The little girl uses her trained hands to quickly make a braid to her long hair on one side and leaves it open at end. Sumi holds the other open bunch and stops. There is nothing exciting in two braids, both left open and messy, that’s what Shukla sir would say . Sumi freezes thinking that. What is the hope to salvage her mother now ? She didn’t have a anything around to style her hair and she hardly has time for it. “One minute has passed Sumi… will u use ur hand as a pony holder ? In that case, I am not at all impressed…” Shukla grins. Sumi looks at Shukla for a second and leaves her hair . She had only one option left. Sumi pulls up her top till belly and unties her bra in a second, and pulls down her top. Holding her hair up in the pony, she ties her hair, using the bra. Shukla was aghast ! He didn’t expected this to happen, “Sumi…I’m amazed ! Not by your hairstyle, but your pony haolder for sure… “and looks at his men, indicating to Dolly, “is kutti ko us pedh se latka de, ….” To which the little girl screamed in despair. Shukla looks at Sumi like a hyena and grins and looks back to his people and says, “ultaaaaa…” …

=========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:56 PM