Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Are you sure sir ?..." Siddu asks with a frown.
Prasad thinks for a few moment and then slowly nods his head, "yes...yes... I am sure...".
Siddu stays quite for a few seconds, "well, but, isn't she being too old fo this job particularly ? I mean,..."
Prasad shakes his head impatiently, " I know, I know Siddu, lekin... think of one thing, it's hard to get any woman, leave apart girl for this kind of job ! ..."
Siddu opened his mouth to say something, Prasad raises his hand to interrupt him, " and... of course she is not the only meat available, but do you have any options ready right now ? And if you don't have and need to search for one for this kind of job particularly, who will do the R&D ? ...you ?"
Siddu leaves a sigh and nods his head, no, he won't.
"Let's go with Dolly... you are correct ! ..." Siddu says.
Prasad smiles, "so, will you call her up and ask her to come here or me ?..."
"It's better you do...she may not pick up my phone in the terror that I may call her at my service... " Siddu laughs loud.
Prasad gets serious, " oh no ! This is not a good sign... she is the company's slipper... don't let her throw tantrums...and, you know beter to handle it..." Prasad grins. Siddu laughs, "for sure..." and dials up Dolly's number, it's engaged.
Dolly fanatically tried the bungalow number now, which went on ringing along. She had tried the number of Chopra's office and the secretary said he didn't came to office at all. Dolly tried Sumi's number which said unreachable, which sometime happened as the bungalow is quite away from the city limits. So, the old woman fanatically went on trying the land-line number for the bungalow, which went on ringing.
The old woman tried all three numbers in turn, madly and possessed and between it the call from Prasad came in.
"Kidhar hai tu ?..." Prasad's voice was irritated as both of them were trying Dolly's number for long and the haggard woman didn't have the courtesy to call her employer back.
Dolly startles and with a broken voice replies, "err..sir..sir..kaam ho gaya sir..."
Prasad shuns her back, "faltu ki baat mat kar chut...jo pooch raha hu, jawab de kutti ki bachhi..."
Dolly gulps and replies," main..main to cab main hu sir..ja rahi hu..."
"Kidhar ja rahi hai... office aa ...kam hai..."
"NO"
"What ?" Prasad exclaims, "kya boli tu ne ?"
The old woman had gone desperate and mad, "No, no..I can't come today..." and suddenly realizing Dolly adds up, "please...please sir... ajj nahi.... please..main kal aa jayungi subah... " and hangs up the phone abruptly and again starts trying the designated numbers.
The old woman was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't watched the cab driver fidgeting with his phone. The cab suddenly stops with a creek as Dolly almost bangs along the front seat, "Sorry madam..." the driver apologizes, " my two fellow people are stuck here, can I take them up...? Please ? "
Dolly nods her head impatiently, "ha, le lo..magar jaldi chalo ...."
The driver waves his hand and instantly three men get on to car, one at front and two on either side. Dolly still engrossed in her phone didn't realize the situation right then but suddenly understands when the cab takes a turn away from the main road. Dolly look around on both sides, the two men, in dirty greased up clothes grinned, as did the man in front.
After a painful hour of five times penetration Dolly opens up her eyes. She had kept her eyes closed and jaws tight for this past hours, laying over the perky dirty soil and grass, naked.
After being dragged out out of the cab, with whistles and roars, Dolly silently calmed the group of four and shed off her clothes in front of their eyes.
Dolly knew well, she had no choice, and if she protest, she may even get killed. So it's better to let them take what they want.
The driver was the first to take her and the last too. After watching three of his friends performing on the woman, he felt like to engage with the woman once more, this time more fiercely and organized, leaving the woman almost half dead.
As the driver finishes himself and gets up, stepping out from the old woman's laying body, she grabs the leg of the driver, "mujhe...mujhe pahucha do please... bahot zaroori kaa hai, main...main kisi ko kuch nahi batungi... meter ki paise bhi bharungi...please... please mujhe pahucha do..." Dollu holds the naked feet of the driver and breaks in helpless tears.
Sumi opens her eyes suddenly, with a flash.
The room is enlightened with orange aura of the setting sun.
She looks around the room, the deep sleep she was in had no trace in her eyes or body now. Only that her head seemed so heavy.
Sumi slowly gathers herself and sits up. There is noone around and the whole bungalow seemed so quiet and empty.
Slowly the little girl gets up from the bed and walks to the dressing table and looks at herself in the mirror, stunned.
Her de-shelved hairs, her smudged lipstick, her washed kajal, but... when did she put on lipstick ? And when did she put on kajal so dark and over lined ?
Sumi's eyes falls over a chit on her dressing table.
The little girls picks and reads the note.
When Dolly reached the bungalow it was almost eight in the evening.
She had prim herself up in the cab, the driver who understood that she is a whore and was on some urgent work, dropped her to the designated place. Dolly enters the bungalow, seemingly quiet, with Chopra's car standing at the porch.
Dolly felt relived.
She had so much to talk with him.
She needed to talk about the whole day, minus the cab incident of course.
Dolly wanted freedom from Prasad and team, and only Chopra can put and end to it now.
The old woman almost rushes in the bungalow.
Sumi was munching a choco bar and watching a film intensely, completeky ignoring her mother's entry.
Dolly felt irruated as she heard the moaning sounds in the film and looks sharply at the screen. Sharon Stone being humping with her full energy.
"What is going on Sumi ? What the hell are you watching ?" ... Dolly chews each word.
"I am watching Basic Instinct mom, and don't bore me please..." Suni says without moving her eyeballs from screen.
Dolly felt irritated and jittery, "isn't it an adult film ?"
Sumi pauses the film and looks at her mother, for few seconds and laughs hard.
"Mom ! You are saying this to me ? You used to make me go to the kirana shop in my old, torn dresses without inner ? " Sumi snaps out. "And...the times you used to close and lock the door from outside when Rajiv would maul and abuse me like a street dog ?...Mom, let's not forget our past so soon..."
Dolly didn't find a suitable reply to Sumi, only fuming in her mind. SHe needs to get her into size soon, but keeps her calm and asks,"do whatever you want, where is your...uncle...?"
Sumi looks at her mother and starts up the film again and pauses again and looks at Dolly and says,"uncle left for some urgent work... that's all I know...he said he will contact..."
Dolly felt her whole energy being drained out.
Chopra is not around. Someone she really needed, really and badly.
Numb and stupefied, she walks like a zombie to their bedroom.
Bathed.
Changed.
Didn't felt like eating, every moment expecting Chopra's call.
Longing to hear his voice.
Dolly opens up a wine bottle and starts sipping directly, longing each moment for Chopra's call. She, herself tried his number each five minutes,
Dolly walks around the room, counts stars from the balcony, but Chopra's phone didn't get connected. It said switched off as usual.
Dolly tries to pacify herself, Chopra is in international flight and will take time, but couldn't he inform Dolly ? A phone ? At least a text ?
She had to know from Sumi ?
Is Sumi closer to him than Dolly?
Something she thought, unknowingly.
Dolly feels irritated, impatient and didn't knew what to do.
She suddenly walks up to the home theater, fidgeting with the pile of DVDs.
Picking up a new bunch, marked as one to four, Dolly plays the first DVD.
Dolly was about to sit when she gets herself locked in the half seated position and slowly gets up, watching the DVD content with protruding eyes.
Dolly's bursting out eyes were stuck on screen and she suddenly murmurs some unsaid words and falls on the floor, slamming right on her face, straight, losing her senses.
===========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:55 PM