Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
The old woman quickly grabs a part of the pillow and bites it hard to keep her mouth shut. It is not a feign, it is not a hyper act, it is just a way to try and manage the insufferable pain and that she can't made a sound.
Not that it is Chopra's order, but Dolly doesn't want her daughter to hear her painful moans. She IS happy, and she will bear this pain to stay happy.
Chopra hurls the thin leather belt in air and lashes it on again on the old woman's lower thighs.
The television was still running showing Dolly sucking Shah with lots of intensity and vigor, patronizing him also giving her killer innocent looks. For sure, it was a luring look to Shah to mesmerize him with her typical whorish acts. Chopra holds the old woman by her much decorated hi pony and pulls her merciless to the other side of the room, pushing her on floor.
Dolly slams on the floor and turns herself to Chopra, understanding it is one of those periods when Chopra gets kinky and wild, unlike most of his other times. A Chopra she had seen in Patel's party. Dolly, though on guard, feels relived that Chopra's act were not much on her whoring around, but on his own need of sexual fetish.
Dolly smiles and part her thighs, fallen on the ground. Inviting Chopra and showing him extreme submission to do whatever he wish. Chopra walks to Dolly and places his left foot with sandal right over the woman's face, rubbing it. Dolly, understanding the indication, ignores the pain and pressure and takes out her tongue licking, the sandal sole below. This action of Dolly excites Chopra so much that he pulls the old woman right from the floor and starts kissing and cuddling her violently. Dolly too kept on with complimenting hand and mouth works as an experienced one.
As the couple were engaged in their acts, none of them had realized an eye through the keyhole, eyeing on their acts.
Dolly was feeling confused in her mind, not sure whether to feel relived or tense. After Dolly's emotional explanation, which Chopra interrupted abruptly and proposed she should act normal, carrying on with her work.
Chopra explained to the confused Dolly,that they have few months to get married too, according to his kundli, and it's not good to talk about something good until it happens too. And most importantly, since Chopra is Dolly's one and only agenda officially, then she can spend most of the time with him.
Dolly too was actually relived. She didn't wanted to talk about her marriage and settlement with Chopra herself to Prasad and gang, rather she has a deep fantasy of letting the whole gang know, after inviting them in THEIR bungalow and watch the reaction as Chopra announces it.
The cab creeks stop in the designated place. Dolly looks at the huge building and her heart shakes up. A strange feel of tension covers her up. The faint vindictive smile on her lips she was carrying had disappeared within a second. Blunt and like a zombie she pays the cab and walks in to her office.
Sumi felt restless and was roaming around the room. She didn't had a sleep and she didn't knew what to do. Her mouth was feeling bitter. She had a long bath to ease her down, but of no use. She stood by the huge window, staring at the greens outside, fuming and shivering inside.
A knock on the door and the following second the door opens and Chopra steps inside.
Sumi turns to Chopra and turns back to the view outside again.
Chopra, remains silent. Silently watching the girl, standing by the window. The morning sunrays had created a silhouette of the young girl, who looked very different now, with nice dresses, freshly bathed and long flowing hairs. Her shampooed hairs, her perfumed body, created a strange smell roaming in the room. Chopra takes a few steps ahead to Sumi, who sternly had her head turned to the window.
Chopra walks further.
"Sumi..." . Sumi doesn't turns her head or replies.
"Sumi..." Chopra calls again. "Tell me, I can hear..." Sumi replies with pouted lips.
"Sumi...I know what you did...last night ..." Chopra says in a cold serious voice.
Sumi instantly turns and looks at Chopra. Biting her lips in tension and confusion with her face down.
"Sumi..."
"Ji...Uncle..." Sumi's voice is feeble now.
"I want a honest and truthful answer from you ...will you speak truth and nothing but the truth,...look up to me Sumi...and say, will you ?" Chopra says.
Sumi looks up at Chopra with her cow like eyes and nods her head silently, indicating she will.
Chopra looks straight at Sumi's eyes and ask, "Sumi, did you feel really bad when I was tormenting your mother ...?"...

===========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:54 PM