Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP

The light reflected on the shiny, creamy skin. The huge melons swung and shined up each corner of the hefty, shapeless body.
Dolly giggles and rolls her body sideways, slipping over the marble floor.
She had drenched her body with body oil before coming up to Rao on the first floor.
She took no chances now, at least for these days.
And for the fortune she is having, it's better to keep everyone happy rather antagonizing them, Dolly decided, more after confrontation with Siddu sir.
Dolly had specially prepared herself to the night for Rao. With her hair tied and rolled up into a french roll, she came up stark naked with shining body, drenched with oil.
Dolly then initiated a dance, or rather a choreograph, as Rao took it, but to normal people it would be some hilarious activity.
It was like a loose sack of meat, trying to move and roll herself but even with her hard work, hardly one can get aroused.
But, it was working for Rao. He was loving the way the old hag was rolling and twisting her body around. Exited, he throws the TV remote to Dolly, who chatches it like a trained fielder. Rubbing it over her oiled skin, Dolly inserts it in her vagina and masturbates with it, moaning loud.
Rao was pleased and Dolly was surprised herself, as she went on with her fake moan. She understood she was overdoing, but now there was no chance.
Dolly pulls out the remote and smiles at Rao like a sixteen year old girl.
"mujhe yeah nahi... aap chahiye..." Dolly speaks pouting her lips.
"Errr... it's getting late, I would better leave now sir..." Sumi tries to get up breaking the silence. Dinesh, who had been puffing a cigar and ogling at the girl silently till now waves his hand in disapproval.
"Sit down... what's the hurry about ? Rajiv is not going to fuck you tonight, I suppose ?..." Dinesh chuckles.
Sumi falls back to her position, with head low. Not understanding where it is taking her to.
"Anyone else you have in list to please tonight Sumi ?" Dinesh asks.
Sumi looks up sharp and in a bitter voice replies, " you know sir, girls like us are mere puppets in hands of people like you, Rajiv ... and we do give up ourselves, but it does not mean, we sell ourselves now and then..."
Dinesh looks at the little girl and laughs, "true... your trace of new life has changed you...".
A chilly shiver runs through Sumi.
"Errr... no ! No sir... nothing like that..."Sumi speaks up hastily as if to cover herself up. " Please tell me what to do... please..." Sumi could feel her legs shivering, she cursed herself for being rude to Dinesh.
"Sumi... what about our game ?...paying you for being naked ?" Dinesh smiles naughty.
"Err.. dinner sir ? without..I mean..." Sumi says in a red, embarrassed face.
"Ummm...I guess so..." Dinesh smiles a little, "but..."
Sumi stares with her cow look.
"I think, you should bath before... I feel like puking in your body odor..." he chuckles.
Sumi feels like being slapped over her face.Dinesh points at the bedroom.
"Use that bath...". Sumi nods and with her head down walks up.
"Wait..wait ..baby.." Dinesh giggles, "Take off your clothes here..."
Sumi looks at Dinesh, her ears are red in shame.
"Take off all your clothes...here..."
Sumi nods her head softly and pulls her top up.
============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:51 PM