Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Sumi writhes up in the sharp, hard poke of index finger in her belly side and looks back at Rajiv. "Khadi kyun hai ?...us side chal... " pointing to a unoccupied bush.
Sumi, was so much in dismay and was in a truly confused vulnerable state.
She couldn't make out much of her mother's burbling, mixed with sobs and hiccups, but whatever she could understand was giving her a cold feet.
Between this confusion, Rajiv had returned again, and shamelessly asks for Sumi to go out with him.
Sumi was feeling strange being with Rajiv today. After the morning's incidence, Sumi was feeling aghast. Rajiv even planned to get get molested and strip bound her by his friends. How could he plan so sick every time ? Sumi remembers Rajiv promising her that Dinesh sir was a different case, but he will not share her with others.
Sumi felt like crying, more, when she, without spending a word follows Rajiv like a slave. She does not know why, but still, she knows, she will have to do and accept whatever Rajiv says.
Rajiv had got her to his favorite spot, the lover's park.
Once named after a famous person, the park is now infamous for the behind bush activities.
Sumi looks to Rajiv, like a submissive animal and slowly walks to the bush and sits, awaiting Rajiv's further instructions.
Rajiv, who had satiated his lust upon the little girl's old mother a couple of hour's back, was in no hurry.
He stretches his legs and places his hand on Sumi's shoulder cordially and whispers, "so Sumi,... what are you thinking so deeply ?"
Sumi looks up at Rajiv. What would she say ? Her head was reeling with various thoughts and questions.
The things she did the previous night with Shukla sir and it's video that Ed claims to have. Does Rajiv have it too ?
The way she was stripped, molested and tied for several minutes in the jungle by Rajiv's friends and that too on his instruction.
And, of course her mother's burbling.
What would she say among these ? The little girl was utterly confused.
But Rajiv had something else in mind and he came up with a question to the unguarded Sumi, " do you love me Sumi ?"
Sumi gets startled by this question, in this situation and nods her head and tries to tell a lot, but however can only whisper out,"yes... yes Rajiv, I love you very...".
Before she could complete Rajiv continues, "You miss me too...when I am not around ?" . Sumi nods her head normally, accepting that she misses Rajiv.
"So, when you miss me or think about me, you must be getting wet too... isn't it Sumi ?" Rajiv whispers. Sumi looks up, not exactly knowing which way Rajiv is leading to now.
"Slip down your panty Sumi, I want to finger you... and want to see, how long my touch takes to excite you up..." Rajiv chuckles.
Sumi's cow like eyes gets bigger in shame and surprise for a second but placing her palm over the ground, she raises her heavy back and slips out her weary underwear and rolling it takes it off and sits silently beside Rajiv.
It was almost dark, and only few couples were around. It however seemed, all of them were not really couples and have some business deals too happening in the park behind the bushes. Sumi felt like one of those hired girl who sell themselves behind the bushes in public for some few bucks.
Rajiv takes a glance at his watch. Sumi knew, this is not a love making from Rajiv's side but rather a test for her. A test where she needs to prove her love to Rajiv.
Rajiv showed no softness as his fingers grabbed up the little girl's genital under skirt.
Sumi shivers up and sits up straight as Rajiv's regardless fingers poked and rubbed her velvet crouch mercilessly.
Rajiv inserts his index finger, without allowing a moment of recess following by his middle finger. The little girl tries to manage the two fingers in her paper dry cunt.
Rajiv, with the other hand gropes and mauls Sumi's left tit with his left hand, over her shoulder. Sumi crouches in pain, but doesn't make a sound. It would only attract other people.
Rajiv keeps on rubbing his fingers mercilessly inside Sumi's cunt and whispering swear words to Sumi and Dolly was also not spared. Sumi tried hard, but her cunt wouldn't get wet, unlike her eyes.
Rajiv grunts and gets mad, poking the little girl inside her cunt, "kiske barey main soch rahi hai re randi ki beti randi ? Shukla sir ? bhut masti ki hogi kal raat, hai na ?"
Sumi shivers and a faint question aries,"so, Rajiv did not see any video ? it's all bluff ?" Rajiv goes on, "phir to teri..." and grabs the girl by her hair and tugs her head backwards, pulling her by her single pony.
It too some fifteen minutes to get Sumi hardly get a sticky feel in her cunt and Rajiv mockingly pulls his finger out and wipes it in Sumi's skirt.
Rajiv gets up and Sumi follows but only trying to find her panty in the dark ground.
Rajiv straightens her up again by a rude pull, "kya dhund rahi hai ..."
Sumi softly says,"my...my panty...just a minute Rajiv please..."
"Fuck your panty Sumi... chal... I'm getting late.."
Sumi, trying to free her pleads, "please Rajiv, how can I go without... please...".
The plead made Rajiv stoke up in nasty lust and Rajiv pulls the girl closer and giggles, "kyun ? that will make things easier for you, na Sumi ? Waise bhi, people are seeing your chut too much...".
Sumi feels hard slapped over her face and follows Rajiv without a word.
Rajiv was in a particularly good mood with further plans ahead.
Just as they were about to board Rajiv's bike, a very known black SUV stops by.
"Having a gala time Rajiv..." Dinesh smiles and asks completely ignoring Sumi.
Sumi was freezed seeing Dinesh and tried to hide as much behind Rajiv as possible.
Sumi could not hear the conversation but only the last words of Dinesh, "stack her into my car..." and Sumi's knees shook as Rajiv turns to her and asks her to get in.
Dinesh had slided inside, making room for Sumi.
Sumi, like a robot gets inside without speaking a word and sit mechanically.
Dinesh too didn't spend a word.
Each time Sumi expected Dinesh to say or do something, but Dinesh seemed to be more interested in the city streets through the lightly tinted glasses.
Sumi, without a word followed Dinesh to his suite.
Dinesh eases himself on the sofa, sipping the beer looks at the girl in front of her, " why are you always so messy and unwanted in appearance Sumi ? any special reason ? ".
Sumi looks at herself and can't reply. She was indeed in a old long skirt and top, with crush marks over the top. Her hair half opened, and the pony holder pulled down to middle, she exactly looked used and handled with her dresses on.
"You are so repelling Sumi ... such a cow you are ..." Dinesh spurts out each word with dirt and mockery.
The little girl's eyes sparkle up and she looks up,"you know that well sir... and I know that too... is this a reminder that you have got me here ?"
Dinesh giggles loud, "aha ! my sweet little cow is speaking up..." slowly walking to
the girl.
Sumi feels eerie, not knowing the reason Dinesh got her here. It was truly not Rajiv's plan and he didn't knew a bit of it it seemed.
Sumi trembles in fear as Dinesh stands close watching her.
"So, what maks you speak up so much Sumi ? Your new bright life ?... " Dinesh bursts in laughter as Sumi look up in disbelief and disappointment.
The nasty laughter of Dinesh bounced on the walls.

=========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:51 PM