Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP

The ghats of India, be it western or eastern, are famous for their picturesque views, lush green forests, rumbling waterfalls and scenic beaches.
A bitch, as she is referred by her love Rajiv, stood in the beach, looking at the sea.
Sumi was feeling somewhat better.
This huge sea, the lovely lush green forest and the smoky mountains, all seemed so refreshing.
Though knowing it's a fateful journey of a much awaited pervert, Shukla sir.
The school excursion was on and she had to participate in it.
As the girls and boys were busy enlisting themselves in twin sharing tents, Sumi walked to the water front gazing at the sea.
The last night she couldn't believe herself seeing Shukla at her home.
However, Shukla remained courteous and briefly informs her about the much awaited school excursion, her being unaware because of her absence for last two days.
Shukla, in a serious official tone marked that Sumi must go, as being the Head Girl and turned to leave reming Sumi in a lower tone to be at her best in the tour.
Sumi knew this excursion was much because of the personal purpose of Shukla sir to enjoy her and this is the much awaited time.
A deep breathe passes from her chest.
How long will she have to bear this creepy life ? Or is it her fate forever ?
Rajiv's dirt, Shukla's perversion, Extortion from her classmates, Lust of Rao, Ownership of Prasad and above all the intimidating Dinesh.
Will her whole life go on managing these dirty creatures ?
Just like her mom Dolly ?
A woman she witnessed of metamorphosis from a simple, innocent housewife to a non-caring, shameless, cheap whore.
A woman who has no regards or sanctity of being a woman.
Sumi's eyes fills up with tears from within.
What has she done ? She could also have a carefree secured life like any of her classmates.
The pouty lips of the young girl trembled and right them a hand brushed and grope a specific place at her back,making her shiver and turn back resulting the tear drops splashing on her puffy cheeks and on the unexpected hand of the groper.
For Dolly, she was at her wit's end.
Siddu wasted no time to get the woman in his private apartment as he knew Prasad won't be there for the day and he can claim each and every report from the old woman, in his own way.
Even before latching the main lock, Siddu initiated Dolly's stripping, in which she volunteered herself and stood stark naked shamelessly in front of Siddu.
Dolly was, in fact completely engulfed in her times spent with Chopra.
It being so effective to surpass the shame of being made to stand for usage along with her daughter and being passed on from one to other.
Siddu pounded on the old, over used woman.
Pulling her from one side to the other by her hair, slapping and groping her with insane lust and literally beating her down on the floor.
Dolly, flabbergasted fell down over the floor, still unprepared by the attack.
Right then, Dolly was thinking, rather visualizing how Chopra stopped her from the first bite to his chappal, hugged her up and kissed her passionately.
Dolly, quite unsure, got up on her knees and tried to get up only to be kicked hard on her lousy, huge asses by Siddu.
Dolly fell flat on her face, hard and effective enough to bring her back in senses.
A bit, more of a senses.
Knowing, it's useless to try to get up, as it would only get Siddu stoked up to kick her more, Dolly turned over the floor.
Naked, legs parted and vulnerable to attack, she looks open eyed to Siddu and slowly a strange smile appears on her face, which slowly gets her into giggles and eventually rising up to hysteric laughter.
Siddu got startled by the laughter too, not understanding what Dolly finds so amusing.
Dolly enlightens Siddu at the very moment.
"Siddu..." Dolly smiles making Siddu get a preliminary jerk but it was only the beginning.
"Remember ? Some ten years back you didn't have the courage to look up at my eyes...?" Dolly chuckles.
Siddu gets slammed over his face, he didn't knew what to say back and wanted to find a suitable reply of either verbal or physical, maybe both, right then Dolly retorts back, "I remember you opening car doors for me too several times, ain't it Siddu ?" Dolly smiles.
The nasty, mauling of Siddu was somehow being unacceptable to Dolly after her sweet hours spent with Chopra and she fumed back a way she never did.
Somehow, in the deepest bottom of her heart she knew she had a shoulder to cry upon or maybe to protect her too? A bit too ambitious but somehoe Dolly loved to dream.
Siddu was silent. His eyes poured anger and hatred instead of lust.
In a very cold tone he says, "So... you are in a re-cap mood Dolly Madam ? ... You should have said that to me ..." and watches the old woman with a strange but determined face.

=========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:42 PM