Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP

The little girl shivered as her bikini bottom gets snapped as she religiously pressed the last shirt. Sum turns and smiles obedient at Dinesh. Dinesh stares at the little vulnerable girl and with a finger slides out one tit from her top completely.
Sumi close her eyes for a second and then again looks up at Dinesh, her heart starts beating. Dinesh, with his eyes straight on the little girl and suddenly pushes her a bit back with his finer. “Get down on your fours Sumi”… and the little girl with a seconds hesitation kneels down over on the floor. Dinesh ng awalks slowly around her, getting to her back and suddenly kicking the little girl’s buttock with his shoe tip. “Crawl…all over the room”. The young girl, with fat, chubby body crawls over the floor on her floors, with her head down. Though her eyes are filled with water, she is thankful to Dinesh as he did not made her do these in front of her mother. Dinesh places his foot over the surpassing girl on her waist making her stop. Sumi stops, her waist ache with Dinesh’s pressure of leg, but she chooses to remain silent.
“Sumi… today was a wonderful day that you and your mother are available together… but… “ Dinesh smiles, “your mother is on a completely different assignment, and I can’t take advantage of just getting her here… so I will spare her …” Dinesh says and puts his leg down. “What do I do with you Sumi ?”
Sumi looks up from beneath to Dinesh, with fuming whisper, she utters, “use me as the way you want, Rajiv want… I can’t take it more sir…If you don’t use me, Rajiv will hurl at me, and if you do, he will torture me calling me a slut … so…”.Dinesh’s eyes glitter up, “Well… I have something to tell you… get up…” and Dinesh himself pulls the little girl up by her hair.
Sumi, horrors up from her dream. She was having a recapitulation of what happen the previous night. But she had someone touching her to get up. Sumi looks up and gets stunned. She couldn’t believe her eyes.
Dolly dresses up fast for the office. She had been back to the city this morning with Chopra, who dropped her at her doorstep. The reaction of Chopra was not as she thought and rather changed right after she started eating the chappal. The only thing that matter the old woman now was, is she even feeling a bit weakened over Chopra’s words. No one had flattered or praised her so much in last fifteen years. His hugs, his kisses, his every sexual activities are much different that make her feel so uneasy. Chopra will not be in city for two days and Dolly is somehow feeling relived to it. She needs to check her status in her own office too. Too much involvement with Chopra may curb her job. Dolly dresses up well, in her typical look today in chiffon saree showing naval and sleeveless blouse, with side swept hair on one side on her chest. Dolly wanted to meet Prasad informing that the job is done but finds his cabin locked. Right then Siddu appears in front of his door, indicating her to come in.
The following few minutes were like a tormenting wave that hurled and mauled the old over used woman. Her saree almost came off, blouse slide down at one side and one tit popped out, slapped, kicked and spitted over her face. Siddu huffed as Dolly squat on floor gaining herself back. Siddu pulls her up up hissing, “yeah to sirf trailer tha… picture to…” and giggles…

=======

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:40 PM