Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Sumi, with her face buried in the soft, creamy white bed, weeps with suppressed grunts of anger and helplessness. She cried and begged to Rajiv for sparing her from wearing the vulgar piece of clothes, which Rajiv referred as her beach wear. Rajiv simply awaited as the girl would cry and beg and allows her ample time to plead.
Sumi, so terrified and engrossed in shame of being in that dress didn't realize that Rajiv did not make a sound.
Sumi looks up, with terror and helplessness in her eyes, her innocent young face wet in tears and stares at Rajiv. A meek plead comes out from the deepest corner of her heart and nods her head to Rajiv, "please... please no !"
Rajiv stares at Sumi with a strange smile and releases his leg with a blow,making the little girl fall back, on her heavy buttock and the leg hitting her face.
Sumi falls back, and forgetting the physical pain looks at Rajiv like a dumb animal.
Rajiv chews out each word, making them nastier,"I'm going to the beach... will be back in few hours I believe ... kuch zaroorat padhey to mangwa lena ..."
Sumi looks at Rajiv with surprise and disbelief.
"What is Rajiv saying ? Does he means I do not need to go along ?" Sumi thinks in her mind.
That was exactly what Rajiv meant too and he walks off to the door, in a casual note, as if nothing had happened. Rajiv, before stepping out of the room, turns to the little girls and with a bitter voice says, "you got proof na Sumi ! how boring and spoilsport you are ! ...". The little girl looks up to Rajiv, not knowing what to say.
She had been enough shameless for Rajiv, but no, she cannot wear it in public and chooses to remain silent.
Rajiv looks at Sumi, with bitter face and irritation, "I swear Sumi... I think... it's time to think for an alternative ..." and leaves banging the door close.
Sumi sits there, stunned and hurt. What did Rajiv say ? An alternative ?
Didn't she do whatever Rajiv asked her to ? In his initiative she lost her virginity to a nasty cop. She had to please Harish sir after Rajiv took her to Dinesh sir . She even sucked a waiter of this hotel in Rajiv's command, and now Rajiv wishes to abandon her ? What mistake did she do by not wearing that translucent bikini, that would reveal her whole butt and cover a bit of her over grown tits ? A swimwear that is absolutely not meant for her. How can she think of Rajiv leaving her ? A drop of tear rolls down from her eyes. Sumi knew, she loves Rajiv a lot.
Then again,Sumi shivers suddenly, what a fool she is !
Wearing this in the beach is a part of her punishment and denying it she had done a blunder. Rajiv said he would abandon her ! But how ? where ? Will he leave her here ? Or to Dinesh sir's disposal ? But Dinesh didn't show any interest on her too !
What is she supposed to do ?
Would Dinesh sir would be happy if she would wear this ? Would Dinesh sir be angry upon knowing Sumi denied to wear these ? Or, would he like it ?
The little girl couldn't decide. Right then she hears a knock on the door.
Sumi's heart shakes up, it must be Rajiv. What should she say to her ? Sumi almost runs and open the door and gets stunned.
It's not Rajiv. It's not Dinesh sir either.
It is the waiter whom she gave blowjob last time. Sumi opens the door and stares at the waiter with bursting eyes, she didn't knew but her legs were trembling.
"You need anything... madam ji ?" the waiter smiles. It seemed a meaningful smile to the little girl. The waiter stands and stares at her with sparkling eyes.
Sumi looks at the waiter and her eyes burn in anger and shame and bangs the door closed in front of his face.
Dolly left the weight over the seat and stared blank to the dark glasses of the car. Only half an hour ago, she was having a typical homecoming feeling with Prasad who confirmed her hike and some loose cash. As Prasad's fingers caresses Dolly's smoothly trimmed cunt and crouch Dolly wondered how much money will Prasad sir allow ? If the amount is decent, she would save some for Sumi too and decides to save up the hiked amount each month too.
Dolly had a strong feeling, it is her last golden period, something like enlightment of a diya before getting extinguished. She has very less time left in her hand and she needs to get Sumi married off to Rajiv, if everything goes well.
Dolly moaned and moved her waist in rhythm with Prasad's presses and pokes.
"Wish I could take you for a vacation this weekend Doll..." Prasad grins.
It's only some rare moments when he calls Dolly as Doll. A name Prasad used to call her long, long back.
Dolly looks full eyed to her employer, mixing innocence and slutty together and whispers, "so take me na sir... I am all yours..."
Prasad smiles, "yes ...but work comes first... hain na ?"
The old woman makes a kid like face and nods her head, yes, work comes first but showing her pouty lips to Prasad.
"Chopra wishes you for these days.. so..." Prasad grins, "I promise you a nice vacation with me after Chopra leaves..."
Dolly leaves a sigh, it was moment later that Chopra reached and took her along with him.
Dolly looks at Chopra with the corner of her eyes.
Her heart is full of bitterness and anger to this rich man who's showing unwanted love to her. She has seen many faces of love in her life. It would rather help her in much logical and materialistic ways if she could spend the weekend with Prasad.
Dolly thinks in her mind, this man should be taught a lesson. Dolly needs to bring this person out from his fancy dreams and sweet talks.
Dolly suddenly looks at Chopra and smiles cute, placing her hand over Chopa's crouch. Chopra smiles back, and hold Dolly hand, on his crouch and holding it up kisses on her fingers. Dolly gets angrier but smiles naughty and places the other hand on Chopra's crouch again.
Chopra smiles and before he could say anything Dolly whispers, " will the whole journey be boring sir ? can't I get the honor of serving you ?..."
Chopra smiles back and in a lower tone says, "you will get ample time for it...dear..."
Dolly smiles with a spark on her eyes and moving her hand from Chopra's crouch, drops her face right over to Chopra's crouch and rubs it.
Chopra, pretty embarrassed, looks sharply at the driver, driving the car and whispers, "dear... it's a rented car...!"
Dolly rubs her face, erotically on Chopra's crouch, rubbing her lips and chin, looks up at Chopra and grins sarcastically, "and I am a woman to rent sir...never mind...we are used in these..." and gropes Chopra's crouch softly.
Rajiv thumps the door, in anger and irritation. A bit pretty tipsy with loads of beer gulped in less times made his brain tingling. Rajiv was in a irratable mood for several reasons. He couldn't digest Dinesh's complementing Sumi this time. Even when Rajiv said she begged not to wear it and laughed claiming she would wear them inside the room for Dinesh and him, Dinesh rather smiled and said it shows Sumi is a decent girl and a nice choice for Rajiv.
Rajiv expected Dinesh to use Sumi, as because Dinesh presented her to his brother last time, Rajiv wanted Sumi to serve Dinesh directly, knowing Dinesh will use her nasty. Rajiv wanted to witness it actually in his own eyes, which would get him a good ration for mocking her in future.
Nothing happened, Dinesh is normal and reacting rather properly with Sumi and Sumi dared to disobey him too. Suddenly Rajiv had a thought in his mind, are there some chakkar going between them ? Did something blossomed between them the last time Sumi was with Dinesh sir ? Rajiv head gave a spark and he excused himself from Dinesh to come back to the room. Dinesh didn't mind at all, as he got busy with a blonde attendant. Rajiv thumps the door again, whispering swearwords to the little girl.
The door opens slowly and Rajiv's head reel for a second. What the hell it is ! What is he seeing ?
Sumi stood in front of Rajiv, wearing that awful piece of dress, her hair done to a top pony and then puffed and tied with several rubber bands at intervals.
It was hard to say whether the girl looked hot or vulgar .
With her chubby, white body, with the scarcity of the piece of cloth over her body, with her pubic hairs showing helplessly and her boob slipping out from her top.
=============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:37 PM