Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP

Yeah I'd fight for you,
I'd lie for you,
Walk the wire for you,
Yeah, I'd die for you,
You know it's true,
Everything I do, I do it for You,... Patel hummed and sang along the lines as the credit rolls in the film. It seemed he had no other importance in life, than watching the television.
Dolly sat in front of her, on another single sofa. She still had the Scottish check skirt around her waist. The man insisted he would love to bang the school girl holding her skirt. However, she had to lose her shirt she wore.
Dolly was feeling shivery and yucky as the old, huge, mount of meat and lard rode on her, making animal grunts.
However, the cruelest part of her being to Dinesh's so called uncle, was quite pathetic. The old man had advanced cataract in both his eyes and was almost blind with a blurred vision. It was quite hard for him to decipher the old woman minutely and had gone mad by assuming the dress she wore.
He went on pounding and feasting on the old woman, assuming her to be a school girl till the reminder came for his flight on his phone.
After he left, Dolly solemnly came over to Dinesh's suite, covering herself with a bed sheet from the room.
Now she sat in front of Dinesh, dropping the bed sheet, with her hair at one side, covering one of her lousy tits.
Biting her lips.
Looking around as she had nothing to do as Dinesh was engrossed in the film.
"Oh... how long have you been...Ms School girl..." Dinesh asks giggling, "I must say you were looking fabulous..."
Dolly keeps mum with a submissive, sweetening smile, "Thank you sir...hope I had been able to give thoda sa pleasure to your uncle ji..."
"Tumhe,...sorry...tujhe thoda sa pleasure nahi...full pleasure ke liye bheja tha re randi..." Dinesh smiles, "and well...you did well... almost making him miss the flight..."
Dolly smiles and take the sweet words that came out from Dinesh's mouth.
She looked and waited for Dinesh to say what's next but Dinesh was casual.
Dolly was getting a bit impatient because she wanted to know what's Dinesh's plan with her for the night and right then Dinesh gets up.
"here you are..." Dinesh stacks the bundles of notes in front of Dolly, and holding a nipple starts fidgeting with it, with sheer insult and shamelessness "I think, it's helping you well for your daughter's marriage ? ain't it Dolly"
Dolly feels shivered and jitters as Dinesh keeps on pressing his nail on her nipple, pressing it hard and twisting it with sudden jerks, trying to keep her face unaffected by the sudden pains, she nods her head and smiles.
But, what made her feel good that what Dinesh said was very true. Indeed it would help her a lot for Sumi’s marriage.
The young little girl huffed and panted in pain. Her face was all wet with the helpless tears on pain and anger. Her head was paining as she still held the weights on her two braids, bending in front and her hands tied at back, hard with her own bra.
What made it more painful, that Shukla pulled off her hair clips and stuck them on her soft young tits, clenching the soft meat between the clips.
The hairclips almost clenched the soft nipple of the young girl, who shivered and tears ran in pain but she help her lips tight, not making a single writhe of pain.
Shukla held a fat newspaper, rolled in his hand, which he slammed on the young girl's buttock, hard in intervals of asking her with the same question, that who paid for her camp.
One may think, that a rolled newspaper doesn't make enough hit, can surely try them on their spouses and watch them shiver in pain.
Shukla held the rolled tip of the newspaper and pokes it rudely to the young girl's crack, hitting her soft, brown tight anus.
"To to nahi bataygee apna ashique ke nam ... hai na ?..." Shukla jerks in anger.
Sumi stays silent as she had no answers. She had repeatedly swore she doesn't have any clue about the whole thing, but Shukla won't listen to it.
Shukla's anger gets evoked more as Sumi remains silent and he loses his mortal sense and taking two steps back, hits the young girl, below her buttock, with the tip of his hard pointed shoe.
Sumi makes a blunt sound from her mouth.
Darkness fills her eyes.
Dolly came back from her office, boggling with joy and excitement riding Prasad's BMW.
Not that she was presented with one, but the reason had been Chopra's coming back again. When she saw her in Prasad's cabin, Dolly was shocked and flabbergasted and her eyes went hot when Chopra said he would be spending time with Dolly from 3 PM onward.
Dolly was gushing with happiness as Chopra was the one who brought back luck to her after a long time, securing her position back.
Dolly dreams of a better life, as she rode back to her home in the afternoon to get a bit decked up for Chopra. Prasad was busy attending Chopra and when Dolly asked for the leave aside, he also asks her to take his car along for easy movement.
Sumi looked Dolly with despair and irritation. She had been back from school and was shocked to see her mother back who was busy getting ready with a saree wrapped around and confused of choosing the right blouse for her.
Dolly didn't even spoke to Sumi, she didn't had time to and was getting ready fast.
Sumi was feeling irritated as she was getting late for her tuition.
Not that she couldn't change before her mother, but the fact is she is instructed to attend the class without panty today as a continuation of her punishment.
Sumi herself was astonished too ! She didn't had any wild idea of who may do it, and that too instantly.
She had gone to the school office and even inquired about who deposited her money. The clerk was really irritated and asked her back was that his work to remember and he doesn't remember too.
Sumi, at times felt, it is actually Shukla sir who deposited the money and just taking the chance to torture her.
Sumi bites her nail and looks at her mother, feeling disgusted as the old woman was taking hours to do make up and her hair done.
Dolly was in her typical sleeveless blouse with moderate cleavage showing today, with a translucent white chiffon saree, which she would hardly wear except any too important assignments. But again, it had been years that she had been handling important assignments too.
Sumi leaves a long breathe of sigh as Dolly leaves. She was feeling irritated again with her mother's behaviors and had a question in her mind, that was all that Dolly said the night was true ?
It's true she dived upon and saved her from Rao that night, but again, it's her who always pacify Rao. Helpless, in these few days, the little girl had lost faith on everyone somehow.
Sumi bites her lips down and takes off her panty from her white, buttery, young body and picks up the long skirt from the bed. She is getting late.
Dolly couldn't believe herself as she got inside the cottage of the seven star resort in the outskirt of the city.
She had never felt so uneasy and at the same time flabbergasted as she looks around the room, "it's called the lover's suite..." Chopra whispers.
Dolly looks back at Chopra, smiling shy. A rare time when she didn't had to act much. In real, she was feeling shy, though she didn't knew shy.
"Waited quite long for you Dolly..." Chopra smiles looking at Dolly.
Dolly didn't knew how to react and with a stupid smile retorts, "let's go to the bedroom na sir..ya fir... "
Chopra stopped as he opened his mouth to speak something and then smiles and says, "bedroom... ok... come..." and embraces the old woman around her waist as he walks.
Dolly feels she had got the chance now and immediately presses her tits against Chopra's bust, hugging him back.
Dolly's hand loosens from Chopra as Chopra opens the door of the bedroom.
She couldn't believe her eyes and she looks back with utter confusion to Chopra.
"Sir...!!! " Dolly could only say this much.
Chopra looks directly into Dolly's eyes, and nods his head slowly...
=============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:31 PM