Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Sumi feels her heart misses a beat and looks back to Ed sternly.
Ed repeats, "sochty kya hai...chal na... ice cream le te hai..."
Sumi gets flabbergasted as Ed finishes his sentence, "err...nahi..rehne do..it's ok..."Sumi says softly.
"Thik hai.. ek kam kar..tu yaha baith...utar mat.. this is not a good place too, I will get it..." and gets down from the car.
Sumi thought of these eventful day laying on her bed at night.
She was happy to defend Rajiv, at least for a day but what actually made her a bot shaky was Ed's behavior.
Sumi was rather struck with surprise when Ed had returned with her favorite flavor of ice cream. It seemed he was completely a different Ed she confronted these days. Is this some new plan of Ed, Manish and Raj ? The little girl thinks.
She was almost sure that Ed would molest her or take her to Manish and Raj, but actually acted as a normal friend.
This disturbed her more. The little girl couldn't bring her eyes together.
Dolly bites her lips watching herself in the mirror.
She really doesn't know what is in Dinesh's mind. The shirt was tight and a mini skirt which hardly a school would recommend. Her gelled hairs were in two high pigtails adorned with clips and bands. Her glittering lips, her white socks and ballerina shoes, Dolly leaves a deep sigh and walks out of the room to the zone Dinesh sat smoking.
Dinesh looks up to Dolly, measuring and checking her well with his eyes, "well... did you look at yourself in the mirror ?"
Dolly nods her head, "I did..." she says softly.
"And, what did you see ?" Dinesh asks with a grin
"That I am looking like horrific sir..." Dolly can't restrain herself from saying so.
Dinesh smiles and chuckles, "rather... on the contrary, I would say, you are looking perfect Ms Dolly..."
Dolly stands, without answering any to Dinesh's statement.
"On a positive ground, you are looking simply charming, in your own self Ms Dolly... a whore for years... ain't it ?"
Dolly keeps mum and keeps her face down, looking at the floor.
Initially, she didn't disclose her pattern of work for more than a decade to Patel, rather portraying herself as the poor, helpless mother of a young girl, but now Patel knows a lot. Dolly bites her lips and whispers,"kaha jana hoga malik ?"
Dinesh looks at the shameless old woman with a cruel smile on his face and mocks her tone back, "kahi nahi janey padhegi randi, sirf bagalwale suite pe jaogee..."
Dolly nods her head, relived that she did not have to travel around like this around.
Dinesh looks at Dolly and says, "well, ab ek baat Dolly... the person I'm sending you too is very important, at least for me...so I want..."
"I will do what ever needed maalik...you will have no complaints" Dolly throttles back promptly. Dinesh measures the old woman from top to bottom, yes, vulgarity and foolishness oozed from each corner of her body. The white shirt, with bulging and hanging shaggy tits, the tie in between the bosom, the Scottish check skirt, reaching her mid thighs, showing her faur, loose and huge creamy thighs.
Her eyelids, under eyes and pigtails had sprinkles of silver dust smeared making her look cheaper.
"ek baat Ms Dolly..." Dinesh smiles and says,"my uncle needs a schoolgirl, aur ab tak...you are just in the school dress... I want you to be the 'school girl'...Ms Dolly"
Dolly gets struck with confusion and disbelief, and can't hold her reactions back,"What ! me a school girl ?My age ..."
Dinesh holds his hand up, making Dolly quiet, "I know that... but he needs a schoolgirl, and I'm sending you as the schoolgirl... so...be that...anyway...you can't expect me to pay you thirty thousand for acting a retard nerd school girl in a fancy dress party...eh doggie..I mean, Dolly ?" Dinesh giggles relishing the embarrassment and helplessness of the old woman who stood confused of what to do.
"Listen Ms Dolly... I could have arranged a school girl in 3 to 4 thousand buck...but I still chose you...and if you fail..." Dinesh looks at Dolly's eyes calmly and says, "I will get the school girl picked from your home and send her to... no..not to my uncle... to a gang of twelve men...so..." and smiles.
Dolly stood there with cold feet, she felt like running away from the situation but also knew, with Dineh, it's always a point of no return.
She trembles in fear, her voice cracks with horror and asks, "mmmmujhe...mujhe kya karni hai...bataiye please...please..."
Sumi held her lips tight, trying her best to solve the problems.
As her luck would get her, she is the only one in tuition today. When Shukla sir gave her the good news of being her alone in the class today, grinning from ear to ear, she understood it was Shukla's well made plan. He is hungry for her for last two days. Though it gave her jitters, but also a relief that she didn't have to wait fr hours after tuition to get Shukla's madness over. She expects Rajiv to pop up at night again. But what if mom is also there ?
As the little girl was engrossed in her thoughts, Shukla pokes her waist, "kya re ? mera laude ki dhyan kar rahi hai ?"
Sumi looks up at Shukla, with a fade smile and finds he had already closed the door.
Sumi stares at the old man, who ogled her back, gleefully, awaiting his command.
"Dekhti kya hai Sumi... take out your books... you need to study too ...sirf mujhe apmi badan dikhane se kaam nahi chalegi..." and grunts nasty.
Sumi gets confused but takes out her books and Shukla chooses a few mathematical problems and asks her to solve them.
Sumi opens her notebook, starting to solve and right then Shukla speaks up, "Sumi...take off your top first..."
Sumi looks at Shukla and silently takes off her top, holding it in front of her, with a vulnerable look to Shukla.
Shukla grins like a hyena, "good..good... lekin keep it aside Sumi... yes...aside..".
Sumi stares at Shukla for a second and throws off her top that she covered her front.
Shukla's eyes shined, his voice was rolling with lust, "abhi...abhi..bra bhi..."
Sumi looks at Shukla for a second and takes off her bra and throws it aside.
"Now you can start solving the maths Sumi..." Shukla grin.
Sumi's eyes bursts out in surprise and hatred against the old, perverted teacher.
She expected he would use her now, but the creepy man wants her to study like this ? Topless ?
"Dekh kya rahi hai ? chal..start solving the sums... I give you fifteen minutes...nahi hui to.... " Shukla giglles, "hope you miss my cane after being promoted to head girl Sumi ?"
Sumi remains silent and starts solving the mathematical problems.
Shukla walks around the little girl, watching her bare bust from all possible angles, and loved as she works on, ogling her from behind.
Shukla starts giving strokes on his manhood, watching Sumi from back.
Her glowing smooth young skin.
The faint marks of wearing a tight bra impressed over her buttery skin.
Her shiny, smooth, oil sleeked hair, made into two rope braids, in this moment one hanging on her fair back, and the other in front.
Shukla moans in his mind watching the smooth shiny hairs of the young girl.
The straight middle parting at back made butterflies run in his stomach.
He slowly advances to the helpless girl, like a panther, grabbing one of her rope braid and give a tug, "kyu re ? didn't change your hairstyle before coming here ? ummm... u did had time to change your clothes whore...".
Shukla accuses the little girl, calling her a whore for no reason. Sumi helplessly creeks, "ahhh... uhhh..maine..I.. I thought...uhhh.. you... you like the style in school sir.. so... ahhh...maine change nahi ki ...for you sir... for you..." the young girl helplessly retorts as Shukla shakes her head tugging her hair brutally.
"Ssssssssumi..." Shukla hisses, "You do not need to think...you are supposed to do what I order... agar mujhe pasand aya..to...I could order you to do the same here na ? ain't it " Shukla chews his words and finishes by slapping the young girl's cheek.
Sumi, with tearfull eyes meekly says, "I am so,...so sorry sir..please..please..excuse me... please say...what should I make ? " and initiates to open her braid.
Shukla snaps her down sharp, "rehne de..." and slips out his erected manhood from his dhoty and places on Sumi's shoulder.
Sumi feels jitters in her whole body and licks her dry lips.
Shukla moans as his manhood runs and presses over the smooth skin of the young girl, whose younger than her own daughter.
Shukla tries to control his trembling body as his metro touches on the little girl's hair parting at back, running it over, shivering, "so... Sumi..I will hump you well in the school tour..."
Sumi smiles a little, even between this shameless act of her teacher, "Sir...I can't go na..."
She was relieved a lot when the school tour was announced among the high school but each student needs to deposit six thousand rupees for the tour.
"Matlab ?" Shukla grin, placing his manhood over the little girl's shoulder gain, rubbing it softly.
"Matlab, ..." SUmi smiles, almost ignoring the slimy manhood that rubbed over her shoulder, "I can't afford that sir... I can't go in the school tour..."
Shukla stands flabbergasted for a moment, "matlab ? You want to take your money back ?"
Sumi gets even more surprised with Shukla's words, "take back ? my money ? I didn't get you sir ...".
Shukla grunts, " tumne already apna money jama kar di Sumi...that's what I said..."
Sumi gets the surprise of the year, "maine ! paise jama kar di ! chhey hazar rupeya...aur woh aaj announce hotey hi ... kya bol rahey hai aap sir ?"
Shukla grins, "ha dekho...here's the list of students who already deposited the money..."
Sumi's face turns red and she softly says, "okay...to aapne paise jama kar di...Ok sir..I will go...and ..."
Shukla nods his head, "No Sumi...maine nahi ki... If it was me, then I would make it the school sponsoring for the head girl rather than paying..." Shukla murmurs, "fir..."
Sumi looks up at Shukla real confused, "fir...kaun sir ?"
Shukla grabs the little girl hard by her one braid, "kutia... bhik mangwa randi..." and tugs her up from her seat mercilessly, "it means... some of your dewaana already paid for you..hai na ?...kisse chudwane ki progamme bana li ?...bata ?" Shukla grunts and slaps on the young girl like insane as the Sumi kept on protesting meekly but had to be busy saving herself.
Dolly tried to walk straight to the next suite, never knowing a small distance like this could be so long.
She was feeling nervous and weird like anything. She is supposed to act in a role she crossed about three to four decades ago, and the worst part being, she doesn't know show the school girls of today behaves.
With trembling hands Sumi opens the suite door with the key Dinesh saab gave her.
Entering she finds it darker that Dinesh's room.
Her eyes go dozed off upon entering a dark place suddenly.
"Welcome..." a voice comes out almost from darkness which chills Dolly.
With her old, weary eyes she locates a huge shadow sitting in the corner of the room.
But, is it one person ? Is it a person at all ? All that Dolly could decipher was a huge bulging shadow which suddenly runs a chilling currant to her spines.
Sumi shivered and moaned in pain, whispering and moaning,"I..I really do not know sir... ahhhh" as Shukla's hand snaps over her bare bottom.
The helpless young girl is bent, as Shukla had tied two twenty pounds weight hung from the little girl's two rope braids, who bent with the weight and her hands tightly pulled back and tied to the ceiling.
Shukla grunted as he spanked the little girl's buttocks, "tell me randi..kiske saath setting kar li chudwane ki... who paid for you..."
Sumi's eyes flooded with tears of pain and humiliation and could utter, "koi nahi sir...mujhe pata nahi..sachhi..."
Shukla's eyes flicker anger and he hisses, "kabse..kabse teri body pe mera right hai..pata hai.. bastard bitch..is this the reason I have been maintaining you as a free student for last six years..." and bangs his palm hard on the young girl's buttock who could only shiver and moan in pain.
"Yaad hai... jab teri chut pe k jhant bhi nahi thi..tabse....tabse...I am rubbing my fingers there..and I have told you na..mujhe sabse bada right hai teri chut pe..yujh pe...hai na ?" and he grabs and pinching the soft meat of the young girl's buttock keeps on twisting it.
Sumi shivers and gives jerks in pain, her throat chokes, "ha..ha sir... I know..ahhh... from..uh... I know you have hundred percent right on me..ahhh.."and weeps in unbearable pain.
Shukla hisses out, "tu aisi nahi bataygi na,...OK..maine kuch save karke rakha hai.. tere hi liye...aaaj kaam aa gaya..." Shukla's eyes glow up and he pulls out a small tin suitcase from the chest of drawers.
Sumi looks at the suitcase with fear. What does Shukla have in it saved for her for long.
Shukla chukles, "for the last time I am asking you... kiske saath mohabbat lada rahi hai...who paid for your trip ?"
Sumi keeps on staring at Shukla sir with her cow like dumb eyes, shivering in her mind, not knowing what Shukla sir have in the suitcase.
=============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:30 PM