Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Dolly pulls her weary body up from the dirty, stinky bed. She sits on the edge of the bed and grabs her hair side with head down.
Her whole body was paining with the replies of Rajiv after the slap.
Being at normal time, she wouldn't have done that, but her anger of Rajiv taking her daughter Sumi to be used by those perverted middle aged guards is what made her mad. Instantly she reminded how they inserted their baton in her cunt for fun.
Her own anger on herself of helplessly pimping her daughter in front of Dinesh was already in her mind. She wanted to die of shame and self hatred and then when she hears Rajiv's plan she couldn't keep her cool.
Rajiv retaliated with nasty abuses and spit followed by physical and sexual hurts on her and leaves raging.
Rajiv didn't wait a moment to kick her would be mother-in-laws face after he was done, but kind enough to open her hands before leaving.
Dolly gets up, thinking she had given enough time to herself and must report to her own office. Dinesh sir seems to be fooling around with her of no reasons and she thinks it's enough of rubbing with him. She had got more money than she expected and she should stop here. A little more and then she can get Sumi married off.
Dolly decides she would visit the jewelers shop in a day or two and would start making some ornaments from now.
The idea enthralled her so much that Dolly, in a very unmindful state baths, dresses up and reaches her office.
Dolly knew and was very sure to maintain her newly acclaimed honor after Chopra's sweet acts. She knew Prasad sir is pretty impressed on her and would keep her for now, especially to handle Chopra.
Dolly smiles a little in her mind thinking her wild times with Chopra. After decades she herself was being mad to please and get please.
Right then a pat was on her shoulder. Dolly lifts her face and instantly her smile fades but drags a fake smile in her face again.
"Kya re... it seems you are in some great position after pleasing Chopra ! Not even standing up in front of me ?" Siddu chuckles.
Dolly was actually stunned for a few seconds on seeing Siddu.
She was expecting to meet Prasad and was prepared how she would behave.
Dolly gets up instantly almost tumbling into her saree, "sorry sir ..I mean..extremely sorry Sir... main... maine... jaan bujhke..I mean,..." Dolly tries to manage desperately.
Siddu sweeps his eyes around the corridor and finding only two of them there grabs Dolly's ass with a palm.
Dolly shivers up, huffing she whispers meek, "Sir...yaha... koi dekh lega...please..."
Siddu giggles hard, "accha ! phir to izzat chali jayegi teri ..hai na kutia ?
do paise ki randi... sali darwano ki toilet main pair uuthakey chudwati hai...aur teri izzat ? tujhe to rastey pe nanga karne se bhi koi... abhi chal..." Siddu whispers.
"Dolly looks at Siddu, "ji...".
The room was filled with smoke and semi dark in this morning only.
The school bag and the books was scattered at a side.
Sumi stood there in the middle of the room, shivering with fear and tension.
Her school dress was taken off and she stood only in her inner.
And she shivered seeing these five old men, completely naked around her, dancing and yelling with the loud music.
=================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:26 PM