Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Dolly stood in the porch with an eerie feeling. A feeling she had after facing the person upon reaching here.
The man was definitely not an Indian, but Dolly couldn't guess his race or nationality too. He is tanned brown with brown hairs and looked savage in some ways.
After Dolly came down from the car, naked and walked to the porch, she was faced by the man.
A few workers in the garden just looked at Dolly, but remained reaction-less watching a naked woman. That made Dolly feel more uneasy.
She bites her lips and looks at the huge man.
His eyes measured the old woman in a strange way.
Dolly smiles, rather tries to smile her typical mohini smile, but finds the person looking at her with dead eyes.
Dolly's heart beats hard, where did Dinesh saab sent her to ? Who is this man ?
The place is a bungalow with a huge compound and pretty far from the city.
The house remains almost hidden in the huge plantations of the compound.
Old huge trees and man made water bodies.
The man suddenly speaks up, a grave cracked tone, "get her ready... I'll be back in a minute...".
Dolly gets surprised, ready for what ?
Isn't she ready ? She is naked for the man !
The man turns and leaves and Dolly finds two servants ready beside her, with some strange stuffs.
Dolly looks at those stuffs and the servants helplessly and one servant says, "get on your fours aunty ji ..."
Sumi huffed and tried to push Rajiv's powerful lusty hands that roamed inside her school dress. Rajiv, who was naturally powerful than Sumi, was more enraged with lust and had his hands roaming regardless on the young girls body.
Sumi couldn't manage the hands, a grope on her tit to pulling up her skirt, inserting hand inside skirt is all what Rajiv was going on with.
She wouln't have stopped him if it was her house and that's what the little girl tries to say, "please Rajiv... park hai... people are roaming arond..kya kar raho ho... please... not here na ! tum ghar pe kar lena..." and suppresses a scream for Rajiv had twisted her nipple over her shirt.
Rajiv giggles in a cruel way and in a mocking tone says, "your house ! Sumi ... the room is filled up with your randi mom's farting smells and her client's cum ! ..and you look even more yucky there ..."
Sumi stops for a second, looks at Rajiv and puts her face down.
She couldn't speak not that Rajiv had used her innumerable times in that room, but he has also slept with her mom. In Rajiv's version it was Dolly seducing her to bed and Dolly's version was Rajiv bangd her since Sumi missed their meeting.
"Look ...now that you are outside, I am feeling like touching you too..." Rajiv giggles and twists a tit hard of Sumi who sat silent now.
A nasty smile plays on Rajiv's face and he slips out his mobile and takes a snap of Sumi. Sumi tries to smile but Rajiv gropes her tit and takes snap too.
"Raiv..." Sumi whispers helplessly, "I'm in my school dress !..."
Rajiv suddenly giggles and say, "you know Sumi ! Many randis stay in school dress to look young ?".
Sumi's face turns red in shame, but Rajiv, in a normal tone says, "open up a button of your shirt Sumi..."
==================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:23 PM