Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
The elderly woman hurriedly reaches the reception of the posh star hotel. As the receptionist asked her about her need, Dolly pants for a few moments. It's only 6:30 AM of the morning. Chopra released her at past mid night satisfying himself and Dolly managed to leave as early as possible.
She walked and then took a bus and then again walked haste to reach Patel.
Every moment she had the fear of Patel leaving the hotel.
She still has two payments to take from Patel and also to play a stake on her future.
Dolly gulps the glass full of water offered by the receptionist and asks for Patel.
Dolly was relived hearing Patel is still in but was taken aback a little when the receptionist asked if she had an appointment.
Dolly had no option than to nod her head. She didn't knew how Patel will react but she insists on calling Patel up in his room.
As the receptionist calls, every moment she feared of being ordered to leave.
In aghast the old woman stands awaiting the replay. Dolly's head was stuffed in these last few days of sleepless nights and tortures and she couldn't hear the receptionist at first.
Dolly walks to the lift as a zombie after hearing Patel asked to send her up.
She draws a smile, the most mohini smile she could smile at this time as she stood in front of Patel.
Patel, who seemingly was just out of his bed and looked at Dolly with a smile back.
Dolly feels much better now, at least Patel's mood was better.
"I am a real unlucky man..you know Ms Dolly..." Patel says with a smiling face, softly looking at Dolly.
Dolly tries to blush, "and why you think that sir ?" . Dolly knew her time was up now and went on with a submissive flirt.
"Or else..." Patel smiles, "why should I have to see a messy, good for nothing, old whore hag at this time of the morning Ms Dolly ?..."
Dolly feels she had been whipped by words. She looks up at Patel, surprised.
Patel, in a bitter voice says, "just look at you ! Crushed saree with food marks ! Messy hair ! No make up ! and you are smelling ...! yuckkk..."
"I... I am sorry ..sir... " Dolly says in a feverish, soft, helpless tone.
Patel looks at the old woman with cold eyes for a second and grabs the woman by her hair and pulls her in and close the door.
Though her brain was not working Dolly took this as a better sign for her.
Right then,Patel, tugs Dolly rudely by her hair and pushes her aside and kicks the old woman on her belly making her fall on her back, hard.
"uuuhmmmmmm...." a suppressed shriek was controlled by Dolly as she bangs on floor.
The hit however was clearing her brain and she tries to look up to Patel with a submissive smile.
Patel, was just busy, pulling down his pajamas and greeted Dolly with the first urine of his day. Casually, holding his di*k in his hand, Patel spurts the load of pee on the stunned, helpless old woman, being drenched in his urine.
Sumi prepares for the school. Promptly wearing her school dress. She stands in front of the mirror, thinking she must start making feel Shukla less hot. She decides not to give him extra heed like she did yesterday.
The return of Rajiv somehow again had got her back in her original self. She was happy and again not sure of what is next. Though she hates Rajiv for his behavior she knows she is still madly in love with Rajiv.
Rajiv, after hearing Dolly's promoting Sumi in front of Harish and Dinesh consoled Sumi, saying her days will change once they get married. Sumi, after long days, hugged Rajiv and cried her heart out. Something she really needed badly.
Sumi was grateful and her heart was filled up with joy, as Rajiv leaves without doing any sexual moves at night. He was consoling and talking sweetly to the girl.
Making her hair in two simple ponytails, Sumi finally decides in her mind, yes ! Rajiv loves her a lot !
Sumi picks up her bag and with a happy note was about to leave just when Rao, the landlord stops the road.
"Kya re !... tu to teri ma se bhi badhkar khiladi nikli... ?" Rao crushes his teeth and spurts out.
Sumi freezes seeing the raging Rao. After Rajiv left she had locked herself in the room. Rao expected her for the whole night and was furious.
"Kimmat kya hai teri ? bata ! ... Aaj to pehle teri izzat kharidna hai..phir utarna hai... " Rao roars in a low tone.
Sumi's eyes were blasted and she went pale in fear. She had no idea of controlling the situation. She just know, she needs to stop the landlord.
"kyu re ? chup kyu hai ! ab kimmat kya hogi teri jaisi chinnal ki ! rate bata tu..." Rao stands with his huge body, barring the corridor.
Dolly sits like a statue even after Patel goes to freshen up in toilet. She had no other option too. Her face, her hair, her saree and blouse was drenching with piss.
Every step she would take around with cause pee to splash which may again infuriate Patel. A heart breaking sigh comes out from Dolly's chest. Patel walks out of the toilet, brushing his teeth and walks to Dolly with fast steps, "waise, tell me ! subah subah why did you come up with your ass to me ? eh ?"
Dolly looks up to Patel with her cow like eyes.
"Yes...you have kept your money with me ! And you think I would run away with the payment I promised ? "
Dolly instantly nods her head but had to stop as Patel spits the mouthful of paste on her face, clearing his mouth.
Dolly sat stunned with her face full of white lather of spitted paste. She didn't knew what to do or what to say. She felt like asking for leave but how would she leave with these clothes too.
The old woman really felt helpless now. Her lips shivered in controlling her rage and sorrow. Yes, she sells herself for her existence, but that doesn't means she will be treated this way !
"What ! Tell me ! Why did you come here ! You expected I would leave without paying you ?"
Dolly tries to clear her throat." No...not at all sir ! Actually, what you have given me on the first day, is quite a triple what I would earn on a week working like this..so..it's not the money sir..."
"Then what ? Don't say you want to marry me !" Patel starts laughing sick.
Dolly's face red red in shame for a second and then in a normal voice she says, "no sir... I just wanted... I mean... any work for me... "
Patel looks at Dolly and smiles, "work ! what work ?"
"Any work sir !"Dolly instantly says, "the work I do now...I mean, you can keep me sir if you want please !" Dolly makes it haste.
"You ! and as kept !" Patel laughs so hard that his eyes are full with tears. "Well, I do appreciate your sense of humor Ms Dolly... "
Dolly sat silent. She had spoke what she needed to. Now she would be mum, leaving it all on Patel's decision.
"Well, since you have come... I can give you one work !..." Patel suddenly says.
Dolly's face brightens up, "what work sir ?"
"Well... a friend of mine...I am supposed to send him a gift ! What about sending...you !"
Dolly smiles with face full of spitted paste, "I will be honored sir !... when do I need to go ? evening ? night ?"
Patel nods his head, "now !..."
Dolly is taken aback. "Now..sir ?". She knew she needed at least a two hours sleep. She needs to go for sometime to her office to report and see the consequences of her win over Chopra and firstly she needs to clean herself from the urine and spit.
"Yes. Now..." Patel says in a bitter tone, "or else I will arrange for some better girl or woman as gift ... you asked for my favor, I asked for a test !"
"test ! ..." Dolly asks in a feeble tone, "test of what sir ?"
Patel smiles and raises his one foot and places it on Dolly's chest, rubbing and pressing her huge, shaggy tits under his slipper.
"When I am sending a living present to my friend, I expect that to perform...and how, that I leave on the present ..." Patel finishes his words as he slides the wet pallu from the woman's chest my his foot.
"Ji sir...I understand clearly... lekin...shall I go like this ? " Dolly asks.
"You can easily have a bath here Ms Dolly and go ! ..." Patel pokes the nipples over the blouse with his foot.
Dolly shakes by the hard poke on her nipple and then smiles hard, "thik hai... I will wash my clothes and wear them semi wet only to save time...fan ke niche rakh denge to bis mint main sukh..." and stops as Patel raises his hand and grins.
"Just bath and go... no need to wash clothes..." Patel smiles.
"Lekin... these are wet with your...you you say I will wear them only sir..."and she smiles.
Patel nods his head and smiles a fierce smile, "no. You will go naked ..."
Dolly is stunned. Is Patel joking with her all along ?
How can she go somewhere naked ?
==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM