Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Prasad enjoyed the dinner well. The meeting and deal with Chopra went excellent.
Chopra arranged for a huge tax rebate, an amount Prasad didn't expected too and that too for quite a less amount.
He was a little pleased with Dolly too, realizing her playing an active role to the deal. Chopra was normal, talking with ease but Siddu was infuriated. He couldn't take the attitude of Dolly and the way she stoked him. He couldn't stand the woman being treated so well. He was feeling to kick the woman under table but he tried hard to control it.
Dolly was the only one who had lost her cool. She couldn't enjoy her stature right now, being seated with the top bosses for dinner. It had been long that she was being eating along with them, dressed. Most of the time she remains without food, pleasing them all over the time and sometimes if she is lucky she would feed on the remains of the plates.
The fright of being disclosed was ruining her inside. She was sweating inside her saree, thinking what the consequences maybe after Chopra discloses Dolly's night outs and inhuman filthy acts.
Chopra runs his hand on her shoulder and asks softly, "you are not eating anything dear ?"... with a reasoning smile on his face.
Dolly looks at Chopra, with helpless, vulnerable eyes. What would she say ? Every moment she expected a shoe to be placed on her plate.
Dolly smiles fade and gulps a spoon-full of food but feels to puke. She struggles to push down the food to her stomach.
As the dinner was over Dolly was waiting each moment to leave with Prasad. The deal was done and her work was over too.
She was much surprised when Chopra requests Prasad to let her out for one more night to him.
But Dolly manages to push down her surprise. Of course she should have understood that she needs to payback to Chopra for keeping mum.
Prasad agreed with all means and Siddu looks at Dolly with rage. In his eyes Dolly could read what could happen next time. But now she needs to concentrate on Chopra. As Prasad and Siddu leaves, Dolly locks the main door and smiles sweetly to Chopra,".maalik ... I am hungry... shall I eat the shoe now ?..."
Chopra smiles a strage smile.
"You think yourself too smart, eh ? " a tight slap bashes again on the soft cheek of the sweet young girl.
"bahot charbi chad gayee gand pe ?... " Rajiv grunted in a low voice.
Sumi weeps sheepishly, shivering in fright. Her coldness and bravery at the road in afternoon had disappeared. Right now, she couldn't stop or protest Rajiv.
Like each time, she feels so helpless and realizes she loves Rajiv a lot .
Sumi weeps taking all the blames on herself.
Rajiv grunts like an animal, "I need to know who's giving you ideas to do these with me ? Look at me ... if I dump you... you know your future ?answer me !" and he pulls and tugs a side of her hair hard.
Sumi tries to control her painful cry and nods her head, replying that she knows what may happen if Rajiv abandons her.
"You know... it's your mother ! That bitch is after to ruin your life..." Rajiv spurts venom. "you know...he's regular with Patel saab and... "
"...and ?" Sumi asks in weeping.
"leave that..." Rajiv intentionally changes the topic," tell me how you enjoyed ?..."
Rajiv tone was changing. Sumi knew this tone. Rajiv wanted to get his kick by listening to Sumi's details.
Sumi looks at Rajiv and suddenly questions, "Rajiv, you love me...lekin..phir... tumne mujhe waha kyun... I mean..." and she stops, rather her throat chokes with the question she wanted to ask for long.
Rajiv makes a face and snubs the little girl, "don't talk like a fool Sumi... don't forget what you did in our pre-honemoon...".
Sumi's jaws tightens thinking about she giving blowjob to a waiter of the hotel.
Rajiv grins, "so... batao... kya hua Dinesh saab ke sath ,...?"
"Kuch nahi..." Sumi replies in a dry voice, "unhone mujhe nahi li..."
"Phir ?"
"He gave me to his brother..." Sumi says in same dry tone.
"Acchha ! ...." Rajiv giggles, "so you had a nice time... lekin Dinesh saab kya kar rahe the ?"
Sumi looks up to Rajiv and in a low but clear voice says, "mom ke sath..."
=========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM