Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
As Dolly was washing her private parts she decided for a bath again. She felt irritated after seeing Sumi. Specially, in that new dress."Sumi has every right to manage dress and other stuffs,...but" Dolly thinks,"it's not always I have to give her proxy to that sickening guy who's of my son's age !" Dolly stands under the shower, thing "what a bastard !"
Sumi's whole world shakes under her feet. She rests her hand on the wall and hold it. She had seen her mom's private part was smeared with male semen. What did Dolly said her just now ! Rajiv ! Rajiv slept with her mom ! The day they were supposed to go for the date ?
Sumi sits flat on the ground. Her whole world seemed to be crushed. How could Rajiv do this ? Sumi had known that Dolly was being fondled by her would be son-in-law Rajiv, but they slept ! Suddenly a flash reminds her, of what Rajiv said, "your mom also take chances on me ! ..." So, was it Dolly's move ? Suddenly Sumi feels insecure. So her mom is seducing her boyfriend and slept with him ! She didn't get a chance to sleep with Rajiv yet. How could mom do this ! Sumi thinks.
Sumi didn't knew the incident, the actual incident. Rajiv had been stormiong and abusing Dolly for Sumi's not turning up. Dolly, who was suddenly awake from the sleep, hardly could understand anything, though kept on asking for excuse from Rajiv. "Main aa gayee na beta,... I will make sure Sumi aisa kabhi na karey. Tum do minute baitho.. woh aa jayegi "
Rajiv was back in his dirty abusive self who held Dolly by her hair and screamed, "Sali, teri faltu beti ki chakkar main, main apna lund hath main le ke baitha rahu kya be budhiya ? Aj teri beti ko thokna na ! samjhi ? thokna na teri beti ko" shaking Dolly's hair and head vigorously and throwing her aside.
Dolly's head were reeling ! What's wrong with this guy ! She's just back from the stupid job, which lost her job, she had fall asleep thinking of monitary problems, and this guy came up and now talking rubbish on her daughter !
Then again, Dolly calms herself. Rajiv can be their Saviour. They have no stones to leave aside now. Dolly stands up with a smile, "ohhh beta ! itna gussa mat hona dear". Dolly shoves her pallu aside and takes a pose and giggle a way, that would even make spicy actors jealous.
To people, it would be a funny scene though. A aged woman, with her loose and mishapped figure, trying to be a "mohini". But, Rajiv, is a normal guy. Dreams a lot, reality is less. Dolly's figure reminded him of fat ugly aged sex workers, and he gives a merciless pull to her saree, making Dolly roll and the saree come out.
Dolly was pretty awkward and nervous losing her saree. She was expecting Sumi to appear any moment. Rajiv grabs Dolly's face and bites her lips and smooches hard. Dolly,hold's Rajivs erected manhood and tried to give him a quick handjob. rajiv slaps the hand away and throws Dolly on bed. "Beti nahi, to aj mom hi sahi " as he drops his pants. And then, Dolly was actually bangd by her would be son-in-law.

========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:14 PM