Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP

Dolly just left herself over the poor, creaky bed of the room. After the shower, her body was giving up. She had enough for last few days. She bathed well and was in her normal cotton saree and gave herself on the bed.Dolly leaves a sigh, as worries run through her mind. What now ?How to manage her days now ? How to survive ? To women like them, surviving is a challenge, Dolly knows that.
She was relaxed for few days as Sumi and herself both were kinda secured, but all gone messed. Dolly thinks, tonight she needs to manage some money from the landlord. Though she doesn't know, how will he treat him after so many days ? "but..." Dolly makes her mind still, "I need to manao him in anyway I can" Dolly thinks as her loose body was lossening slowly on the bed, relaxing her body and mind a little.
Sumi looks upon the room only to find two seniors, Naresh the sports captain and Samuel the Cultural captain inside. Prefect Yadav was also there.
"You have called me bhaiya ?" Sumi asks normally.
Naresh nods his head. Samuel replies, "yes...!"
Sumi keeps the dumb smile on her face. Her heart rings up as she hears the school over bell is ringing. Sumi was waiting for their answer. They didn't replay, and Sumi glared stupidly. She was getting late.
Samuel replies, "yes... as we have thought of placing you as the choreographer for the school fest"
A feel of chill runs through Sumi's mind. What are they saying ! She and a choreographer ! She doesn't know anything about dance and steps .
"But me ! errr...bhaiya..lekin main kyun ?" Sumi asks forgetting Raghu sir's lie.
"Because you have been into a national contest Sumi !" Naresh replies normally ! "none of our school girls are as equiped as you are Sumi "
Sumi doesn't know what to reply, but makes a last chance. "But I didn't succeed bhaiya" Sumi was feeling helpless ! She's getting late for her date with Rajiv, and she's just hating to do it !
"You didn't succeed because of your figure Sumi" A burst of laughter and Sumi thrills and find Ed, Manish, raj and few other classmates enter and close the common room's door. Sumi's with meek voice only says, "main jayu ab ? " and tries to go, as Raj holds her by her one pony and gives a massive pull and throws her back towards Samuel. Samuel grabs Sumi, with her utter disbelief and fear. Samuel hugs Sumi tight, tight to his bust, as Sumi, the poor creature meekly could say, "leave me, or I will shout ! "
Naresh laughs out loud, as everyone joins up. "yes Sumi ! please shout ! "
To her horror, Sumi found her hands being held aside and legs tight opn the ground as Ed comes up and unhooks the dresses's first button.
Sumi whistles in fear, "noooooo please" A groan and giggle follows as Naresh and Manish took charge of opening rest two buttons at her back.
A sharp pull and the belt comes out from the waist.
Ed now holds Sumi's dress and pulls it up, slipping it off. Sumi could feel at least 6 pairs of hands are holding her tight. A sharp pull on her hands to make straight.
The dress comes off with ease and Sumi is being thrown over the table tennis board. Just with her undies on.
She could see wsith her fear her four classmates with Samuel and Naresh were holding her tight over the table tennis board. Prefect Yadav also joined them, but what are Ed, Manish and Raj doing ? Are the going to take chance on her first ? Sumi shivers and her heart feels with pain, "Rajiv, I wanted to meet with you honey". Drops of tear roll out from her eyes.
Dolly fell asleep. She couldn't hear the creaky door open...

================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:09 PM