Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
The car was driving swiftly through the shiny asphalt road. Dolly looked out of the window in a vacant look. The helpless and hopeless tears have dried much before. Dolly understood, that Prasad has almost thrown her out. Yes, he may seem to call her up maybe for a day or two, but her regular salary from the office is now stopped. Nothing was registering her mind, her eyes and mind spoke the same feeling. It was completely blank. Within few hours she will reach her home, and then ? How will their days pass ? Dolly was so blank in her mind that she disn't even realize as Prasad's lazy hands were moving on her. Not that she would have protested, but it was normal for her to sit closer, allowing Prasad more.
Sumi, unlike other days were a little lost. Though she was cautious in class to keep it a flawless day, she was blushing in her minds thinking of how the evening will be with Rajiv. It seemed to be Sumi's day too. Sumi, while running up through the stairs in between class she fell face to face with Raghu sir. Sumi saw the flash of likeness in Raghu's eyes too, "you look sexy Sumi" he whispers, and adds, "where have you been ? bunking class, eh ? " Sumi's throat dried, "nnno sir ! just been to the urinal. I took permission from teacher too !" Raghu looks at Sumi's eyes and smiles, " are you sure that you have been in toilet ? for what ? " Sumi feels ashamed, her cheeks turn red as she replies, "sir, I had gone for a pee".
Sumi was not at all prepared for what Raghu did next. Raghu pushed Sumi to the small corner under the staircase, lifted her dress up and inserts his hand right into Sumi's panty. Sumi was shocked and shivered as Raghu's finger enter her private part, brushes her pubic hairs and comes out. Raghu smells the finger and rubs them to feel the wetness. He seemed to be pleased with Sumi's truthfulness. Sumi doesn't stands a moment more as Raghu indicates her to leave. As Sumi runs for her class, she thinks, "phew ! what a close save ! Raghu sir have never left me without punishing !" The day in school ran smooth, almost. In the last period Sumi was prepared that as soon as the bell will ring she will run. The prefect comes in and informs the teacher that Sumi is being called by the cultural captain and sports captain in the common room. Sumi, leaves with the bag packed, she knew she would have to perform in school fest.
Sumi follows the prefect to the common room. As soon as she enters,...
==============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:08 PM