Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Sumi stood in front of Raghu, with her neck paining now, along with her hair roots, still pulled hard by Raghu sir. She hardly could belive that Raghu is nodding a no . He doesn't wants to enjoy Sumi now.
Raghu explains with his dirty sticky smile, "nahi, yaha par tujhe chodna hota to kab ki ... I want you all by myself for longer. " Raghu stretches her smile and Sumi, with the utter pain what comes up is the confusion and discomfort.
"Sir..matlab... I am here alone only.." Sumi meekly speaks up.
Raghu leaves Sumis hair now and smells his palm, "mmm.. yaha nahi..aise nahi. I want to take you for a weekend where I can enjoy you, outside city.." Raghu's eyes glitter up.
The incidence of motel, the incidence that changed Sumi's life, too roughly, runs in a fast motion in front of her eyes. Her lips open up to say that she is very afraid to go out, but could only speak up, "lekin sir, my mom..."
Raghu laughs loud, " Tumhari mom ? Of what her character is, I hope she won't say you anything..." Raghu smiles a little crookedly.
Gain, this day its twice that Sumi heard such about Dolly. Sumi couldn't reply much other than just nodding her head with confusion, but Raghu would give her only little time. "You can go now, see you tomorrow at school"
That night Sumi couldn't sleep. The fear of Raghu's taking her out for days was too much for her to bear. But what did Raghu sir indicated about her mom ? A fear of Raghu circulating her mom's stuff in school will add up more problems. And tomorrow she needs to go to school and then ? A sudden brisk of sweet feeling and blush runs through the poor girls heart. Tomorrow after school Rajiv wanted to meet her again. Sumi couldn't belive her ears when Rajiv said that he would like to meet her the next day, again. It had never been that Rajiv wanted to meet her in two consecutive days. Sumi, in her own shyfulness slowly feels an warmth of love as she cuddles the oily, hard pillow in her arms, whispering, "Rajiv, I love you jaan" In her newly discovered love, Sumi sleeps in sweet dreams, maybe for the first time in her life.
The morning sun makes her eyes close, and slowly Dolly opens up her eyes, again.
It took a minute for her to realize where she was. Then she understands, she's lying over the backyard of Prasad's bunglow. Afar, she could locate Prasad too, who was sitting in the lobby, boozing and watching her with amusement. Dolly picks herself up. A pain covers her lower abdomen and between her legs. She slowly walks to Prasad. Prasad was surprised too. He thought the hag would creep to him.
Prasad claps his hand and says, "aha, what a stamina !" . Dolly stands still for a second and smiles at Prasad, "God made us, the whores, in a different mechanism sir". Prasad raises his eyebrow at the answer of the naked old woman standing in front of him.
Sumi dresses herself in the new school uniform today. It's a special day for her. Sumi stops for a second in the bathroom. She wants to clean her hair off from the oil. Maybe Raghu sir will torment her, but she will take it indeed for her love, Rajiv. He always keeps on complaining on her sticky and tied hairs. Sumi, sports two ponytail to manage both sides. After school, she thinks, she can open the ponys and sport open hair as Rajiv likes, or loves. Sumi blushes alone.
"Good that you are up Dolly ! We were about to move from here, ..."
Dolly nods her head slowly and takes a step to find her clothes. "Well Dolly, .."Prasad says, "from tomorrow take a few months leave from office" Dolly is shocked, "matlab ..sir?" Prasad looks at Dolly in cold eyes, " It's simple Dolly. I don't wanna see your face in my office, not you, not your daughter too ". Dolly's whole world shakes up. She finds being kicked into the sea ! "sir... sir ! lekin... how will
we survive ? Please sir " Dolly pleads. Prasad looks in a very amused look at the woman. How funny she's behaving ! The old hag even forgot that she is without a piece of thread on her. The whole body of Dolly was shaking and shagging vigorously.
==============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:07 PM