Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Sumi jumps up from the sitting position. She was about to sit on the grass beside Rajiv. Rajiv had already placed his hand so that Sumi sits on his palm and he can crush her sweet butt. Sumi was struck bhy the presence of the hand, and tried to manage, but topples on her hefty figure.
"Lousy fool" Rajiv grinds his teeth, "you would always spoil my mood"
Sumi manages to pull the skirt down, but Rajiv already saw her milky thighs. Also with few others around.
"Sorry dear, I thought I was going to hurt your hand" Sumi tries to cool Rajiv like a tamed bitch.
"That's all you can think ! It's a curse on me to waste time with you ! Spending time with you is such a pain" Rajiv almost yells.
Sumi tries to control her tears, "please Rajiv, I am sorry ! Aur nahi karoongi dear..please"
Rajiv doesn't answer and inserts his hand into Sumi's skirt. Sumi sits still, without making a word. Rajiv's finger rolls over Sumi's worn out cotton panty. Rajiv whispers, "look at me, dear"
Sumi looks up at Rajiv, she was desperate to overcome her true feelings. She wanted to show herself shy at Rajiv's touch but in real she was feeling awkward and shamefull in public. Sumi smiles fadely at Rajiv, which made him think Sumi was feeling good in his touch.
The smile excites Rajiv in his own way though. His face was glowing and ears hot as he discovers a hole in Sumi's panty, quite near to the girls own hole.
Rajiv's finger play around the hole, as he holds a smile to Sumi's face. Sumi wanted to stop Rajiv, not only for the touch in public, but Rajuv's finger was making the hole bigger and spoiling the panty. She wanted to save her panty from his love. A strange situation occurs to her. Sumi was in a dilemma, she knew, if she would stop Rajiv explaining the situation Rajiv will create a scene. At the same time, she could feel the hole in the panty growing bigger and bigger.
A sharp pull of Rajiv's finger make the panty tear up now at the base, as his fingers poke into the innocent girls private part.
As the seventh guy finished his turn for the fifth time, the unconscious naked aged woman throws up. Puke spills over from Dolly's mouth. Her eyes were closed, lips a little open, showing her open mouth. The next guy stops. Dolly is puking. Stinky puke flows out from her mouth. Dolly was without food for last 36 hours. All she had in Mehta's place was pee and cum and some other rots. But not FOOD for human.
She was puking bile now. Mukhtar comes in front from the darkness and watches Dolly for a second. The next moment, Mukhtar places his foot over Dolly's belly and start keeping pressure, resulting Dolly to throw up the rest. Mukhtar walks off and returns with a tumbler of water and pours it on Dolly's face, cleaning the puke.
It also occurs as a sensing effect to the poor woman. Before she could realize anything in her blurry eyes, she could feel her weary legs are thrown aside again and a hot huge dick is getting inside her slippery pussy.
As Rajiv pull his hand out inside Sumi's skirt with a happy face, Sumi asks shamelessly, "you enjoyed na Rajiv ?"
Rajiv looks up at Sumi, a little amused in her flirt, but replies, "It was too less Sumi"
Sumi smiles shamefully, "lekin yaha... "
Rajiv whispers, " day after tomorrow, after school come to our house "
Shumi was exclaimed. Her getting in Rajiv's house was a no no, mostly because Rajiv's mother doesn't like her as Rajiv's girlfriend.
"Lekin... aunty ji" Sumi blurts.
"Mom will go to her friends house, till dad returns house will be completely empty. so...aogee na ?"
Sumi nods her head, shamefully. She has left with no other way. But Rajiv was not going to leave so easily, "and then..kya karogee ? "
Sumi looks up at Rajiv with shame and shyness . She is blushing now for real. A very rare thing in her life. Somewhere in her womanhood, in spite of the shame of public, she had liked Rajiv's touch in her private part.
"Bolo na " Rajiv grins, "Kya kahu" Sumi whispers. Her face was turning more red.
"What we will do ! What you will do !" Rajiv winks.
"Jo bhi tum kaho dear... actually, it's your house na. That's why I am a little tense" Sumi replies softly.
"For mom ?" Rajiv asks.
Sumi nods her head now. Finally she had got a chance to talk to Rajiv. "She doesn't likes me na" her voice trembles.
Rajiv nods his head too with sympathy. "Don't you know why ?"
Sumi nods and replies, "yes, because we are poor and I am ugly"
"Nah ! those are secondary issues Sumi" Rajiv replies, "the main reason is your mother"
Sumi looks up at Rajiv, frightfully and with the same time anger. It reminds how she saw Rajiv with her mom.
"I'm sorry to say Sumi, but my mom, like most of the mohalla, calls Dolly aunty a shameless randi"
Sumi was getting infuriated, she wanted to slap Rajiv's face. Dolly does it for their vulnerability and most of them take chances, including her very own boyfriend.
Rajiv continues in a monologue tone, "you know dear, it's not only poverty but also her nature...she can't think of using anything except her body and that too for any reason" Sumi stops from her own thinking. What is Rajiv talking ?
Rajiv looks at Sumi and says, "she takes chance on anybody and everybody. " and adds with a pause, "including, me"
Sumi was shocked. Rajiv is saying it himself ! She couldn't believe as she could hear the soft voice of Rajiv for the first time in her life.
Rajiv nods his nead and says, "and I need to confront it to you Sumi, even I got carried away by her"
Sumi was struck by Rajiv's confession and again bringing her to a dilemma. So, who's right ? Rajiv or Dolly ? Is her mom only using herself and Sumi for their future ? Does she really wants Sumi to settle with Rajiv now ? Or rather with Prasad sir ? Suddenly Sumi remembers how non co-operative was Dolly's face initially when she wanted to study again.
===========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:04 PM