Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Dolly was shivering in pain as she was panting heavily in the corner of the room. Her eyes were bursting out, her whole face was red and was wet in tears and her own saliva. Extreme fear and surprise blotted off blood from her face, though her lips and nose were bleeding. In fearful eyes Dolly stares at Dicky who is coming near step by step to her. Dolly's face and eyes were full of animalistic fear. Never she had faced this. Prasad and Hussain were seated a bit far, thinking as Mukhtar was standing in the corner as a stone idol.
Dolly had faced sexual tortures and beatings of lust earlier, she had been through it more. But this beating of Dicky was different. The left feet of Dicky shots right on Dolly's left sole making her break down in pain as Dicky holds Dolly by her umkempt streaky hairs and starts banging her head on the wall, one..two..three..it goes on in a rhythm. Dolly could only make a blurbling sound and shiver out as her head gets banged on the wall, pulled back by her hair and again thrashed on the wall. Prasad comes up slowly towards Dolly and Dicky. Prasad comes and stand in front of Dolly, Dolly could feel Prasad's presence, a meek sound comes out of from her mouth, her last hope, if sir would ask this guy to stop.
Dolly, the poor helpless soul begs in her mind and expects Prasad to ask Dicky to stop. Dicky leaves Dolly head which bangs down on the floor.
Prasad whispers, " mar de chutia ko.." Dolly couldn't belive her ears. That's all ? Her life is finished ? Dolly's eyes are getting hazy, she could feel her heart beating in far she never felt before. Is Prasad sir meaning to kill her ?
Sumi sat on the floor with surprise and extreme disgrace. The hot fluid on her head was feeling in presence more and more now. Like any other typical Indian girl or woman, Sumi's hair is also her pride and grace, she never thought it to be shattered like this. The whole idea of Raghu sir was giving her a puking feeling. She rubs her neck and feels the cum was now rolling down. As Sumi quietly wipes her hand on the floor Raghu turns back from his writing desk with a sealed envelope. Handling it to Sumi Raghu says, "think of your behavior and my counter behaviour to you. I am so helpful to you, and look at you..." Sumi doesn't know what to reply to this shameless man. A person of reputation, who's crushing her girlhood for last few years is saying this to her ?
"Here's your explanation and leave certificate accepted by me 3 weeks back" Raghu hand overs the envelope. Sumi takes the envelope and walks off slowly, with her head down in shame. She knows, today, after she walks out of Raghu's cluth, she will still carry Raghu's filthy semen on her head, near her manng, a very special place where Indian women wear sindoor. "I hope you know how to come school tomorrow Sumi ?" the sticky voice of Raghu calls from behind. Sumi couldn't help from her cold reply. " I absolutely know it sir. And specially, though I don't know, but I can dream how dreadful the consequence could be sir.." Raghu's eye shines up for a second, but he replies in a very normal voice, "it seems your brain is working well after malaria Sumi".
Dolly was shivering and trembling like a meek animal now, as she hears Prasad reconfirming his statement, "kill this bastrad bitch, else she will get all of us killed"
Dicky chuckles his dry lips, "would love to beat this bloody mature..as long she lives.." Dicky's eyes were glittering in his sick desire. Prasad whispers, " why she ? will get you other girls to beat them...now kill this buddhi as fast as you can... uuda de sali ko" Dicky grins and pulls out two things, a coin and his pistol. "Let's do a toss, if you win Prasad, I will shoot her off, if I win, I will bat her down..." Prasad reluctantly agrees, Dolly, who was almost losing her senses, could not afford to get senseless now. So her death is set ! Her whole body starts shaking and trembling in fear. Dolly, in her hazy eyes could see Dicky throwing the coin up. A warm flow of water bursts out off Dolly's private part, making her saree wet. Dolly couldn't even realize herself, that he had peed off in fear. The coin drops in front of Dolly's face.
"Isshhh... Prasad, you win" Dicky grins. And a click of putting the safety catch off of the pistol.
============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:02 PM