Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Dolly had reached the bunglow and was allowed to get her fresh. The main reason behind it was Prasad also wanted to wait back for Dicky and Hussain to come over. All three of them would watch the video of Doly's slave act with Mehta. Dolly took a little time now. She knew her work was wonderfully completed and she would at least prove her word and keep Prasad's promise.
Dolly papmers herself under shower for few more extra moments. Tears were mingling with the fresh water rolling over her. One eye had the tear of joy and the other eye had tear of pain.
Raghu slowly passes his hand over Sumi's cheek. His lips were tight in anger. His fingers brushed Sumi's face, over her lips, her eyes. Sumi didn't say a word, only shivers. Raghu's hand follows down over her neck and holds her neck hard in his hand and gives a violent shake. The fear that was inside Sumi's mind came up and a blunt sound of fear comes out from her. Raghu slowly pulls Sumi a little closer, his warm breathe brushing Sumi's face. The mixture of lust and excitement of getting the desired prey was in his eyes. Truly, Raghu had a terrible time without Sumi.
Sumi voluntarily speaks up, "sssir, mmujhe malaria hui thi.." Raghu stops for a second and raises his eyebrow. "Really ?" He asks. Sumi is almost breaking down in fear of Raghu and also for her lie. "sacchh ssir... You can also ask my mommy" Sumi could utter this much. Raghu replies in a stern face, "mujhe to laga tha ki..." as his other hand rolls down over Sumi's back feeling her bra strap, rubbing his lusty fingers there, "tu bhag gayee..." Raghu finishes. Sumi shivers and tries to smile a little, "nahi sir, main kyun bhagungi ?" Raghu smiles, " kyun ? tujhe yaad nahi hai ? tune mujhse do-tin din ka waqt mangi thi, teri balatkar ki baad...uske bad meri bari hai.." Raghu finishes. Sumi leaves a sigh and nods her nead, yes, she remembers.
Raghu pulls Sumi closer with a massive pull, getting her soft chubby body against his pricking out structure. One hand was still holding Sumi on her neck, the way people catch animals, the other hand pulls up her skirt and starts rubbing her ass back.
"ab bata...tu ayee kyu yaha ? chunwane zaroor nahi ayee ?" Raghu giggles at his own sick joke and pinches Sumi's soft ass cheek hard. "uuiii" and Sumi holds her scream and tears back and whisper ignoring the burning at her butts, "ssir..mmmujhe school jana hai..is liye ppermissonnn k...uhhhhhhhh" The last scream was because of the violent twist of her soft meat on waist. Raghu looks into Sumi's eyes, "doctor prescription kidhar ?" Sumi gulps, "malaria to mausi ki ghar main lagi thi sir..mom to waha se le ayee.. kuch dawai layee clinic se... you know sir, how can we go to the doctor ? how to afford ?" Raghu smiles a dirty smile. "Hmm...I could have taken care of your leave , if you would have taken care of my like.." Sumi looks at Raghu with her cow eyes. Raghu stares at Sumi for a few seconds and slaps her hard. Sumi's left cheek burns,. "bastard, judaa banayi hai ? tu kya shadi shuda aurat hai ? uu ? tujhe nahi pata ki mujhe kya pasand ? do choty kyu banake nahi ayee ? " Sumi shivers at the dirt of the so much respected teacher and activist. "randi..kutti ki bacchi...judaa banayee hai" Raghu murmurs as he runs his hands over Sumi's tight pulled bun and silky hair. Sumi shivers and pleads, a voice which was familiar to her earlier, "sir, I wasn't well, that's why. Was too weak to tie hair... kal school main do choty banake jayungee.. aur tel lagake sir..." Raghu holds Sumi's earlobes and twist it hard, "so easily ? eh " Raghu's eyes glitter in lust and he gives a terrible push on Sumi's neck making her almost fall on the sofa.Raghu makes Sumi kneel on the floor and holds her neck and pushes it on the sofa cushion, "randi ki bacchi..itna majal teri... mere pasand ki baal kyu nahi banayee ?" Sumi's back was writhing in weep.
When Dolly, loosely dressed enters inside the room where Prasad was boozing with Hussain and Dicky. Mukhtar was also there. Dolly was surprised seeing the situation of the room. All were sitting like stones. The video was already on, as Prasad could not wait to see the slave-work of Dolly. But the huge LCD screen was showing a pause sign and all three were boozing quietly.
Prasad looks up at Dolly, there was surprise in his eyes, "yeah tumne kya kiya Dolly ! Tumse maine dollar mangi thi, tumne to mujhe koh-hi-noor diamond de di !"
Dolly smiles a little with shame.
Prasad speaks up again, "mangi thi multi storied building, tumne to sala tajmahal khada kar di" Dolly was feeling strange. Why is Prasad talking in a serious tone ? What's wrong ?
Prasad murmurs, "lekin ise leke main kya karu ?" and looks at Dolly. Dolly looks confused. She is not understanding anything. "sab bekar ho gaya.." Prasad says, "kyu sir, kuch record nahi hui " Dolly asks with fear and shamelessness. "I tried my best to stay with them in front of the knob as you said" .
"yes, the recording is excellent " speaks up Hussain, "but tell me Ms. Dolly, how come you kept reactionless in front of them..I mean, other girl would die of fear..."
Dolly looks confused, but still replies, "matlab, sir, I was asked to do it. Lekin, was a little afraid of the job.. nothing much" Hussain says, "not of the job..of them"
Prasad looks at Dolly, "are you acting dumb ? you really don't know the other two men with Mehta ?" Dolly nods her head. Suddenly a sleek hard blow makes her fall on the ground, whining in pain. Before Dolly could understand a booted foot was over her hand, crushing it. "Bloody liar" hissed Dicky.
"One was the opposition minister...and the other, the one called Danu Bhai, is one of the most wanted criminals of India " Prasad says. Dolly, instead of her pain looks up with surprise, "lekin..mujhe kaise pata sir ...aur hoga bhi to..it will come to your work na..." Dicky puts his foot away, "Gosh..they are genetically dumb !" saying so he kicks Dolly's belly hard.
Sumi was shivering in shame and pain. Raghu was sitting on Sumi's shoulder and leaning in front, was rubbing and pulling her hanging boobs. He was also prickling on Sumi's tight bun and head. Sumi could not speak a word in shame, only could feel the testis of Raghu rubbing on her neck and shoulder. The prick on her bun was getting harder and harder as was the pressing on her hanging mammary. All his lusty anger was coming out in the helpless girl's nipples and boob. Sumi, after a point feels the pressure on the shoulder increased and a reliving sigh. Sumi feels relieved too. It's over ! It's over ! Now she can ask for the excuse on leave in school. Raghu slowly walks to the writing desk and throws a pen and two white sheets of paper, " sign your name, class and your roll number there chikney.." Raghu giggles, a fulfillment of dirty lust could be felt. Sumi controls her tear and does the same on the papers as he feels something warm on her head and a tickling feeling of something rolling down on neck. Sumi, by refelex touches there and feels the wetness on hair. Shocking to her, as she holds the fingers in front of her, she discovers, Raghu sir has cummed on her hair. To be more precise, Raghu has masturbated on Sumi's hair and came out on her hair. The prick on her tight bun was not of Raghu's finger but was of Raghu's dick. Raghu had ceremoniously arranged so that his dirty cum leaks into every fold of Sumi's judaa and also a feasible amount of cum deposit on her head. Sumi looks with utter disgust and plead to the demon, with her fingers smeared in Raghu's cum.

============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 01:00 PM