Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP

It was almost evening when Sumi walked out of Nitin's house. Her happiness she had few hours ago was gone. Sumi's face was dissapointed and gloomy. Rajiv was trying to be in a normal mood, but couldn't hide the irritation too.
The afternoon at Nitin's place started off well. Sumi's fear didn't come true. It was indeed a get together. Girls, specially Nidhi had been sweet to Sumi and all four girls were chatting in a room, while the boys were in another.
Nidhi and others were mostly chatting on cosmetics, films. Normal stuffs girls chat about. Sumi's comments were welcome, but she was almost numb. But in her heart, she was feeling good. At least, she is having a normal time like a normal girl of her age. Nitin and Manoj left to pick up the food from the joints when Rajiv sneaked in the room and called Sumi. Sumi was in a bit of hesitation. Nidhi giggles, " so you wanted to chat with Sumi alone Rajiv, that's why you didn't go with Nitin ?" The other two girls also giggled. Rajiv also enjoyed the joke, Sumi follows him out of the room. Nidhi raises her voice from behind, "you lovebirds can use the balcony at the backside.." A roll of giggles follow. Sumi felt shy, but was feeling good at the same time too. Sumi murmurs in a low, shy voice, "woh log kya sochte honge..tum bhi na Rajiv..." as she presses her cheek on Rajiv's arms.
Rajiv was not into this slow lovy-dovy mood, he whispers, "apna muh bandh raho..aur jaldi aao" Rajiv almost pulls Sumi to the stairs and get on to the first fllor and pulls Sumi in the bedroom of Nitin's parents. Sumi was surprised, "kya hua Rajiv..yaha kyu aye hum ?" Rajiv was looking at the staircase to check whether anybody followed them or not, he turns back to Sumi and in a hissing tone replies, "will you mind keeping your fucking mouth shut !" Sumi was taken aback. She gulps and controls her. She felt that she was getting to much carried away and asking too much questions to Rajiv . To add more surprise, rajiv closes the door and pulls the bolt on. Sumi was so surprised she couldn't control herself from whispering, "Rajiv !!!"
Rajiv turns back and comes slowly to Sumi, and looks at her for few seconds. Sumi's heart started beating hard. She lowers her feace, Rajiv, with his hands faces her up.
Sumi's heart was throbbing hard. As she looked into Rajiv's eyes, her throat was drying. Rajiv, holding Sumi's face in two hands, suddenly lowers his face and smooches Sumi. Sumi was so shocked, dazzled and suprised that she couldn't even hug Rajiv back. Sumi feels Rajiv's tongue inside her mouth, rolling. Sumi never felt so much taken and loved. Slowly she raises her hand hugs Rajiv, her love. Sumi was almost losing her senses in love when she shivered at Rajiv biting her lips mercilessly. Rajiv pulls her lips by his teeth and leaves it. Sumi was panting in exitement and looked at Rajiv in way that she had found him in a different way.
Sumi's eyes were full of love . Rajiv whispers, " chalo..jaldi se... I want a blowjob"
Sumi got a shock. Rajiv, by that time started to open his jeans.
Sumi didn't know what to say. She is never comfortable with blowjob. Prasad made her do it on first day, and finding that Sumi feels a puke, he never asked her to do it again. But how can she say no to Rajiv?
Rajiv whispers, "what are you thinking now idiot ? be fast !" Sumi could just say, "Rajiv..but here ?" Rajiv grinds his teeth, "kyu ? yeah teri sasuraal hai kya ? chal.. be fast... they will be back any time.." Sumi didn't knew what to do, all she knew that this was something very immoral. She tries to cool off Rajiv bu a hug, "dear.. we can do it in our house na ?..please... yaha nahi" Rajiv almost pushes her aside, "your house ? yuck... it spoils my mood ! so damp and dirty. It smells so much out there... I won't even feel like peeing there ...yuckkk" Sumi controlled her tears, she felt like replying back that the shanty dirty house was not a problem when Rajiv would come thrice a day to rub his hands on her mom or to get her shag him. Rajiv pulls Sumi close now and pull his pony,.."be fast Sumi... " Sumi was feeling like crying. She didn't wanted this, atleast today !
As luck would have it, as Sumi held Rajiv's dick in her shaky hands, there was a thump on the door with Nitin's voice calling Rajiv, the irritation was not hidden.
Rajiv face was red in anger and he slaps Sumi's face hard in dispair. Turns back and open the door, putting the zipper up. Sum,i sat on the flloor silent. Her cheek was buring red, and slowly tears roll down. The salty tear runs over the soft red cheeks as Nitin enters the room.
Dolly lifts herself up a little from the wet floor and looked in a surprised shocked way, she couldn't belive her ears ! Are these guys really human ?!

===========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:59 PM