Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Sumi shivers up as the dreadful shadow of Rajiv reflects on the mirror. Her heart misses a bit. In fear,… in excitement,… in anxiety. The comb from her hand drops with her hand still up. Rajiv comes slowly , Sumi dared not to move. What is she supposed to do ? Smile ? But does Rajiv want’s to see her smiling face ? That’s a big question to her actually.
Rajiv grabs Sumi by her long silky tresses and tugs her close, softly but firmly. The left hand hugs Sumi’s waist and Rajiv holds her from behind, rubbing his face to Sumi’s hair. Sumi stood still for a second. She was feeling to turn around and hug back Rajiv too but she dared not to. She knows a move from her may spoil Rajiv’s mood.
Rajiv’s face was buried into Sumi’s hair, rubbing his face and nose, as one hand hugging Sumi’s waist so that she can’t move. The other hand was now free to be right on Sumi’s breast and pressing them. Rajiv moans, not only because of ecstasy but also because of getting his very own “slave” into his hand after long.
Sumi keeps her hand over Rajiv’s hand. The hand he was hugging Sumi with. Sumi dared not to disturb the other hand, the hand was fondling her breasts.
“Kkkaise ho..Rajiv..” Sumi whispers, Rajiv turns Sumi with a blow. Sumi faces Rajiv, after long. Rajiv’s eyes were glittering. Sumi’s cow like eyes were fearful, looking into Rajiv’s eyes. What will he say ? What if he catches what she had been doing ?
“Dolly aunty keh rehi thi..ki u got malaria ?” Rajiv asks. Sumi smiles, “ now little better..” Rajiv smiles back to, “mujhe dekh ke ?” Sumi was surprised.
Rajiv have never talked in such a tone ! Sumi smiles from her heart now, “ha..tumhe dekhke…” and she tries to feel Rajiv’s hug with all her body and soul.
Rajiv speaks out, “waise..I had come to Dolly aunty “ .. Sumi stops for a seond and looks into Rajiv’s eyes. One day or the other she will confront Rajiv for it. Rajiv somehow manages, “waise..baat tumhare bare main hi thi…”saying so, he stops.
Sumi feels tense, her face pales, “wwhat about me…Rajiv ?”
“aacha hua tum khud mil gayee..” Rajiv ends.
Sumi gulps. What does Rajiv have in his mind ?
Rajiv says now, “Sumi… few friends of us are having a picnic tomorrow, in Ratan Bhaiya’s place. Ratan bhaiya, Manoj, Latif, their girlfriends …and me..”
Sumi looks confused.
Rajiv speaks up, “that’s why I came to ask whether my girlfriend can go with me or not..?”
Sumi’s heart was filled with joy . She can’t believe her ears. Rajiv had always kept her away from his friends. And now he is asking her to accompany him to a picnic ?
Sumi smiles in shame. “Kidhar hai picnic ?”
“Ratan bhaiya ki ghar main. Tomorrow afternoon..” Rajiv replies. Sumi was a bit confused. Ratan, she knows is a decent guy. Committed to his girlfriend for long. The other two were also going steady. Sumi couldn’t believe her luck actually.
“Jaogi na ?” Rajiv asks .
Sumi looks up at Rajiv with gratefulness and shy love, her eyes were sparkling with tears of joy…” how could I ever say no to you Rajiv” … Sumi speaks up from her heart.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:57 PM