Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP

The heavy breathe of the landlord was brushing over Sumi's face as he caught her tight against the sooty walls. The smell of drinks and mixed with onion and garlic was running through Sumi's face. The lusty eyes of the landlord had no mercy on the girl. He caught her tight, with hius nails clinching on her soft, white arms. Sumi couldn't shriek out of horror, and she wasn't still recovered from the sticky shock which was still smeared over her back.
The landlord giggles at Sumi's pale, frightened face, drops of saliva drop over Sumi's chest. With a dirty, sticky giggle he says, "kya re... din pe din kya khoobsoorat ban rahi hai tu ? "... bringing his face more near her face, Sumi almost choked with fear, and she didn't know what to do ! She has never been caught alone like this with the landlord.
"ji..ji..."Sumi could utter with shame and fright,.."kkkya kar rahe hai ..please..chodiye.." The landlord spurts out a dirty grin and then presses his body against Sumi's body more, pressing his tented dick hard along Sumi's body, ... Sumi choked in fear !
The landlord takes out his dirty tongue, red in beetle juice and licks Sumi's cheek like a dirty reptile. From the chin-bone he runs his tongue right over to the cheek bone with extreme dirt.
Sumi was only shivering and trying to push him away. But the landlord's lust was forceful enough to beat the young girl.
"Sun chutia... tujhe to main jab chahu thok sakta hu.." he giggles...as he holds Sumi's face hard in his hand.
Sumi couldn't speak now, her eyes bursted out and so was her plump cheek and lips.
The landlord giggles and run his tongue o ver Sumi's open lips as he held her face hard in his hand...."lekin tujhe main bang nahi karna chahta.." he finishes.
Sumi stopped for a second. The landlord continues, "mujhe tu chahiye jaise teri ma mere pass aati hai..."
Sumi's head go down now. Her all power to defend herself was powdered in one sentence.
The landlord chews out each word,.."jaise teri mom, saaj-dhaj ke mere paas aati hai... ekdum randi ki jaisi..waise tujhe aana hai..." the landlords eyes were glittering in lust.
When Dolly walks out of the office after one and half hour her face has lost all the reactions. She seemed to have been brain dead. Her makeup was gone and little she tried to get it back. She walks like a zombie to the coffe shop where Rajiv was waiting in a irritated face.
"What the hell aunty ji ! You made me wait more the dhai ganta ! whta the fuck is this eh ?" Rajiv speaks out. Dolly slowly says, "yaha se chalo na..."
Rajiv was irritated and lost all the sweetness, and he rudely pushes away Dolly's streched hand, "kya bekar ki bakwas kar rahi ho ! itna der kya gand marwa rahi thi ha ?" Rajiv shouts out. People look around in amusement.
Dolly looks up to Rajiv helplessly,... Rajiv continues, "mujhe subah se bekar ki bithake rakhi hai ... " Dolly pleads, in low voice, "beta, sav ghur rahe hai..please chalo yaha se..will explain everything"
As the raged Rajiv moves off with Dolly in the bike, Dolly says..."beta, aaj cinema cancel karey please ?"
Rajiv stops the bike and looks back to Dolly. "Iska jawab to teri beti ko milega randi.." Rajiv fumes, "get down from my bike you bastard"
Dolly promptly reconciles, "I didn't meant that beta. Our work will remain the same, but can we change the venue ?"
Rajiv asks, "matlab ?"
Dolly didn't know what to say, but she was just not in the mood to leave her body to Rajiv's feast right now.
Rajiv kept on uttering options, Dolly's mind was not there, thinking about the past hours in the office room.
"to pakka ?" Rajiv asks. "That's ok na ? what you say ?" Dolly promptly says yes, not knowing the venue . And in seconds Rajiv rushes his bike to the destination...

==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:56 PM