Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Sumi looks at herself on the mirror. Standing there still. She looks fit now, she knows that she needs to be the reliving hand of her mom.
Her mom, Dolly, who is currently giving proxy for her to her boyfriend, Rajiv.
Sumi now know the reason why can't Dolly look into her eyes. She remembers yesterday evening, when Rajiv was holdinmg her mom's head between his legs and rubbing her moms face violently over his jeans. When Rajiv left Sumi could see her mom sitting with lots of pain in her eyes. She could hear her mom banging her head to the wall,..."bhagwan... yeah kya karwa rahe ho mujhse ? aur kitna girna hai mujhe..."Sumi almost ran to her room, controlling her weep.
Tears roll down from Sumi's eyes. She looks at herself firmly and wipes off the tear. Mom had enough,... aur kitna din I would make her suffer for me ? What I have in my destiny, I have to bear it. Sumi takes the towel and slowly walks to the small bathroom. She needs to bath well after five days.
As the bike stopped to the crossing, Rajiv turned his head and asked, "kya baat hai aunty ? any problem ?" Dolly comes back from her world of thinking, "oh..nahi..nahi to beta ..." Rajiv looks at her in a strange way, "aunty... I hope I dont need to teach you how to sit in bike,.." Dolly understands the indication and smiles, "sorry beta.. chalo..." saying so she tugs her hands around Rajiv's waist.
Right then Rajiv pulls the brake, and Dlly smashes her breasts over Rajiv's back, rubbing them briefly. Dolly whispers, "ab thik hai na beta ?" Rajiv grins and rushes off, till Dolly asks him to stop. "Roko beta ! "
Sumi was busy shampooing her hair well. It had been without maintaince for last few days are were unkempt and in streaks. She rubs her whole body clean with the slice of dry soap. Sumi recalls the days in the bosses apartment. Though she had a storage of cosmetics and toilet stuffs it was haunting that she is selling herself to someone. This damp, dirty bathroom and dry piece of soap is hundred times better to her, thinks Sumi. Sumi was so much occupied in her thoughts she didn't notice the periscope mouth on the bathroom skylight.
It was a recent dirty game of the landlord, but it was meant for Dolly since the day she was treated like a slut for using more water. Everytime the landlord would hear the bathroom door closing, he would lower his handmade periscope from the balcony to the small bathroom at corner of the angan. Today he chanced to see Sumi. Sumi for last few days were sponged by Dolly in the room only, so Sumi wasn't been watched. This time when the door slammed, the landlord lowered the periscope by default. But when he chanced to see the bathing Sumi, he forgot to scream for the water. Rather, he was enjoying each minute of delay. Sumi oils her hair well and baths well again. She feels so fresh now. She pats her body loosely, leaving her body moist and loosely wrap the towel and dress around and stepped out of the toilet. As soon as Sumi places her left feet on the ground and raised the right, she slips off and falls over her back hard. Her whole back gets wet and dirty too in the angan, Sumi gets up and wipes off the stiky stuff from back and brings it in front.
She looks confused. This thing resembles to smething she knows, but... Right then a dirty giggle is heard from the balcny. Sumi looks up and find the landlord standing there, giggling with his pyjama dropped and holding his still erected dick in his hand .
Sumi feels yucky and puts her face down. How gross is this guy to shag and throw it from upstairs ! The landlord giggles, " areey... teri gand to fir gandhi ho gayee...aaa...main saaf deta hu " Sumi looks at him in confused eyes ! What to do ?...
Dolly was sitting on the waiting lobby biting her lips in excitement. She had to manage and make Rajiv wait in a coffee shop a little away from her office. And now, she is waiting here for last forty five minutes. Each minute seemed like hours. She asks the receptionist, she doesn't cares to reply. The peon came out from the inner hall, Dolly looks anxiously to him. Is it her call now ? But the peon had to say something to the receptionist and was leaving.
Dolly calls back, " suno na... deodhar..." The peon, Deodhar looks back,..Dolly asks, "sir busy hain ?" Deodhar shrugs his shoulder and leaves. The receptionist was feeling irritated in Dolly's behavior, " Why don't you sit quietly Dolly ! " Dolly controls herself. She didn't knew what Rajiv will do if she is late. Suddenly the peon indicates her to go in. Dolly rushes into the chamber and pushes the dark heavy door,
"may I come in sir ?" Dolly asks, Prasdad was standing in front of the table, he waves his hand. Dolly enters and find two more of his seniors present in the room. And, in the corner of the room, like a statue, Mukhtar.
"Good Afternoon sir..." dolly feebly says, and then greeting the other two seniors too. None reverted back. Dolly stands in the middle and discovers all three of them are boozing ! Now ! in office ! Dolly is a bit exclaimed .
Dolly was feeling little unnerved too. She doesn't know why, but she was having a gut feeling that something major is going to happen.
"Well, Ms. Dolly, I hope you are loyal ?" The sudden question from boss puzzles Dolly. Dolly instantly nods her head, "yyyes..sir.. definitely ! "
"Well, she can't afford to be too.." A senior bursts out in laughter.
The other wo joins, Dolly stands like a doll.
"Well Dolly, jokes apart.. you need to do a major job !" the boss says coldly, suddenly stopping the smile. Dolly looks up, "yes sir"
One seniors speaks up, "condition 1 : you will only be on a liquid diet of water for next three days..." Dolly looks at him. Though she is suprised she doesn't speak up.
"I hope you are loyal enough not to eat three days, else I have to keep you tied in a room... what you say Dolly ?" the boss asks.
"I won't eat anything sir ! definitely" Dolly marks underline though she didn't had any idea why she is being asked to do such.
One of the senior, Patel, speaks up, " Ms. Dolly, you have been assigned a very very confidential job ! I hope you will do it well "
Dolly is completely confused. Prasad takes up a camera from the table and comes in front of Dolly.
"Will explain you everything,..." he says. Dolly looks with surprise and fear to the three men. Prasad speaks up, "strip.." ...
=========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:55 PM