Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP

It was 8:30 AM when Dolly rushes downstairs. She only had her petticoat tie over her breast with a knot. The bunch of saree and blouse was in her hand. Her attitude and actions were like an experienced sex worker ho just applied the basic to cover up and came down for the household chores.
Dolly rushes to the bath. She needs to bath well before the landlord gets up.
But what she was actually expecting happened around 11 AM.
Dolly was cooking the only sabji for the family in her kitchen while she could hear the steps coming near. She knew it, but stood still, busy with her job.
The was blow on her shoulder, “kya kar rahi ho aunty ji “ a sweet and sticky voice was heard. Dolly turns back with a surprise, “ ui maa… Rajiv beta.. kab aye ?”
Rajiv grins, “ummm.. quite a while…” Dolly smiles a little, “chai piyoge beta ?”
Rajiv suddenly asks, “waise aapne kahi thi, Sumi went to her mausi’s place ? isn’t she back ?”
Dolly’s heart misses a beat . “ha ! beta ! she’s in her mausi’s place “
Rajiv exclaims, “accha ! mausi ke ghar ya fir kahi pe chudwane gayee…”
Dolly shivers up, “nahi..nahi beta ! “ and keeps on talking, “wiase us hadse ke baad, maine use uski mausi ke ghar bheji.. waha kuchdin rahegi to thik ho jayegi ”
Rajiv looks at Dolly in cold eyes, “ to kal raat who tere sath kaun thi ? jo bewdi ho ke fisal rahi thi ? wasn’t it Sumi ?”
Dolly speaks in a tense voice, “ha beta ! use wahase lana pada”
Rajiv grins, “kyun ? whap e bhi dandhe main baith gayee ?”
“Nahi beta ! use malaria hui hai… bahot bukhar hai na “ Dolly says, and then with a little smile she adds, “waise..woh to tumhari honewali biwi hai na..uske barey main aisa nahi batatey beta ..”
Rajiv laughs loud, “oye budhiya..chal… main teri who fati chut randi beti ko kya apne gale main bandke firu ? waise bhi..maine kaha than a..use mere pass test dena hai..If I feel satisfied with her, I will may her…”
Dolly says shyly, “ to test le lena na beta ! Sumi kaha bhag rahi hai…tumhara hi hai.. jab chahey, jaise chahey, jitna baar chahey le lena uski test… bas do-char din main fit ho jayegi na “
Dolly was acting sweet and blushing as if she’s Sumi. All the reason was to stop Rajiv from getting in Sumi’s room. Or else, Rajiv can understand what Sumi had gone through.
Rajiv takes a step forward, “dekhte hai apna thermometer tumhare beti ki hole main dalke.. kitna temperature hai…” he grins like a swine . Dolly comes and stands in front.
“Use do-char din rest le lene do beta… nahi to who kaise tumhe khus karegi?” Dolly rises her eyebrow in a sultry way. Sje was desparate now to save her daughter from this bastard now .
“Oye faltu budhiya..chal samne se hat..mujhe teri beti ki inch by inch chapa marna hai aaj”… Dolly holds Rajiv’s hand, “kya baccho jaise zid kar rahe ho damad ji !”
Rajiv is shacked and amused hearing damad ji, but Dolly was all prepared for it. Dolly smiles her typical working smile and says, “ waise, damad ji.. apne kaha than a..buy one..get one?” Dolly winks, “apne free maal to kabhi chek bhi nahi ki” Dolly bites her lips and slides her pallu a little and shows off her deep cleavage to Rajiv !
==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:54 PM