Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
The boss passes his over from Sumi's head, slowly to her cheeks, rubbing the other side of his fingers against her cheeks, Sumi stands still, holding her breathe close..."such an innocent sweetheart..and Dolly u have got her here to get feasted on the sick perverted people u serve ?..." Sumi can't help looking bang right then to her mother dolly, she can hardly belive Dolly had such dirty idea in her mind...Sumi thinks, so is it for her boss that mom was guaring me ? Dolly could feel what is going on inside Sumi's heart, which she fears.
Moreover Dolly can't really understand the stance of her boss, what is he trying to say, and why is he poisoing her daughter's mind against her ?
"lift your right leg and place it on the table...dear.." the boss says..looking at Sumi
Sumi stares back dumbly to the boss, how can she do it, when she's wearing a saree ?
the boss smiles a little,.."do you know what's your mom's job here ?"
Sumi only could nod a yes, 'cos she couldn't dare to say no...
"well, for your mom, she is an expert in lifting up saree, whenever said..and also.. without asking..." he finishes with a dirty giggle, Dolly feels like slapping the bastard right there,... Sumi was puzzeled, cos she really don't know what is the boss asking her to do.
"lift up ur saree and place ur right leg over the table...NOW..." the boss repeats, and now, not with a smile...
Sumi looks at her mom, fearfully, Dolly nods her head, asking her to do the same, Sumi slowly steaps out of her worn out sandal, nad slowly comes forward to the table, the boss points his finger to her saree and waves it to indicate to place her leg there.
Sumi slowly lifts her saree up, the saree slowly shows off her legs, ankles and her face down, she holds the bunch of folded saree over her crouch and tries to lift her leg, Sumi helplessly pulls her saree up revealing her thighs, but still the leg couldn't be places.
Sumi now remembers, Dolly asked her not to wear any undies beneath, she said, wearing worn out undies will make her more cheap, so Sumi came without anything beneath.
Sumi's ears were burning now, and she desparetly lifts the rest of her saree till her waist and places the right leg over the table, she is trembling a little bit, to manage her heafty body over one feet...the boss slowly comes up to her and passes his hand over Sumi's fair open smooth thigh....
"mmm..so soft and buttery..how can I let u be feasted on some perverts...I will use you myself..." Dolly looks up in fear to the boss, for some fear she knows, but can't speak it.. Sumi, with her leg over the table, can't understand, is it food, or bad for her.
"Dolly....wonderful work.." boss smiles and slips out his wallet, and takes out one, then two 500rs notes and strech out towards Dolly, "your commision and tips..." Dolly satnds straight, can't even expect to take those notes, the boss comes closer to Dolly, and in front of Sumi's eye, he drops Dolly' mpallu on the ground..Dolly looks at the boss with fear in her eyes...the boss smiles a little and then sqeezes her boobs hard, so hard that Dolly almost was about to scream, and then the boss slips the notes deep inside her blouse, and pats over the boobs.
"Dolly, your salary will remain the same as 2K per month, but since your daughter is now my ..kept... I will pay you 5K additionally for her.."..saying it in a finishing tone he looks at Sumi and asks her to put her leg down, Sumi almost topples to perform it, and as soon as Sumi could place her both feet over the ground, insatantly the boss presses a button... and promptly a dark huge guy appears,.."Mukhtar.. is madam, abse hamare woh flat pe rahegi...get her along, get her some good dress and station her to the appartment.." saying so he he looks at Sumi and says.."Mukhtar is my personal henchman cum protege, go with him..and... c u at 6 Pm" sayin so he winks at Sumi...Mukhtar with is straight face waits for Sumi to walk out and follows her silently.
As the door bangs close, Dolly looks at the boss with that fearfull look...."sir...Sumi is too young....".. the boss chuckles.."I know, that's what I love about her... come here Dolly, crawl under my table,.." says the boss as he walks back to his chair and fly down his zipper and wait for Dolly's open mouth to pop up beneath his desk.
When Sumistepped in the huge appartment, she couldn't still belive her luck...
=============

While Sumi was feeling like a princess, at the same time she felt like a real whore now... with her handfull bags with revealing clothes, which mostly Mukhtar selected in his granaite face, when he paid the bill, Sumi's head reeled, she couldn't belive so much money was wasted on buying some clothes for her, when her work is mostly to shed them.
She was then taken to a huge parlour, where well dressed males cleaned her well, done her facial and hair- spa, trimmed and gave her hair a deep U cut at end and straighting the natural wavyness of her hair. When they had completed on her, after three hours, Sumi could hardly believe it was the same girl from the shanty.
Mukhtar showed Sumi through the huge lounge, to a room and shows it to her,.."it's your room" he says in a cold dry voice, "and that is master's" he points to another room to the opposite. "when master will see you, you need to be ready here and go to him, when you are not wanted you should stay back at this room,..is it clear ?"
Sumi was wondering was Mukhtar being unnessarily rude or is he just a muscualar idiot who serves his master. Sumi stares at Mukhtar's eyes, it's blank and red. Mukhtar leaves the room, Sumi looks around the room... she finds it like a fairy tale room now, with a lovely bed, a huge dressing table and a mirrir where she can see herself in full... she stands in front of the mirror and looks at herself, she feels like the models she has seen on old magazines sometimes.
The door opens and Mukhtar gets in, looking at Sumi he says, "master will reach here by forty five minutes.. so..get rady and dressed..." Mukhtar comes forard to Sumi, her heart starts bating now, but Mukhtar picks up one of the bag and pulls out a sequinned orange see thru dress od net and throws on the bed,...and leaves, and bangs the door closed.
Sumi turns back to the mirror again, and looks at herself to the mirror... now she sees the image of not a princess, but of a kept, a prostitute.
Sumi had dressed, make uped and was sitting in the room quietly, after around one hour Mukhtar knocks the door and says, "sir is calling you"...Sumi was a little nervous, all this time she was planning how to be slutty and pleasing to the boss, all she could imagine was the bollywood dances she had seen in televisions. But now, another problem came up, that was how would she go out from her room and walk to the bosses room.
Mukhtar, by his gesture made her clearly understand, that the orange dress was the only thing she is supposed to wear. Sumi, therefore wore that only, moreover she didn't had any undies to wear too, so her whole body was clear through the netted dress, but then she thought, she is here as a piece of meat, and so should act so, so she drives off all the shame and opens the door and steps outside.
Much to her exclamation, she couldn't see Mukhtar around, Sumi alks up to the boss's room and knocks,"may i come in sir ?" ...as she was called in, Sumi finds the boss, in his drawers sitting on a huge sofa, boozing,...Sumi drags a slutty smile over her face, "good evening sir..." and stands under the light, making every folds of her body to show up. Sumi was wearing a nude orange based lipstick and her hairs in a hi pony,... the boss snaps his finger and calls her close... and gets up and sees her well.."nice" the boss chuckles... and he yells, "Mukhtar, get my medicine"...Sumi is a little confused...
=======

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:47 PM