Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Sumi and Dolly were sitting blank, face to face,... silently... it was already 8:30 PM of night, other days Dolly would have started to get ready for her nightduty with the landlord, but today.. it was a day of confrontation...
Sumi couldn't still how she has to see her mom Dolly holding Rajiv's feet and weeping for Sumi, and Rajiv calling her by names and abusing her upright...Dolly was on her knees and was holding her hands togather in front of Rajiv,..."beta..please, don't be so rude to us... Sumi had been with you in relation with long... you know she loves you a lot...don't be so cruel to us.."
Rajiv's voice was steel cold..."to kaya karu main ? teri fati chut ki beti ki gale pe haar pehnake shaadi karu ?... "... Dolly remained silent...even she knew, Rajiv has a point there...Rajiv speaks up in the cruel voice as his eyes glues on his Dolly aunty's clevage, it was more clear as she was kneeling and her pallu was moved aside in the turmoil...she followed the eyes of Rajiv and tried to pull the pallu over her breasts as normal female instinct, but Rajiv speak up..."suno aunty..maine pehle bhi Sumi ko bata di... she needs to please me well..fir main sochunga ki use shadi karunga ya nahi..waise..shadi karunga to.. buy one get one milne ke karan hi karoonga..so next time you kneel and plead in front of me, don't cover up ur wonderful cleavage..." Dolly was struck... she never expected such a comment and idea from a guy whom she has allowed inside her daughter's bedroom even..she remember the days when she has even baten up Sumi for not keeping Rajiv happy or complaining about his physical abuses...Rajiv leaves the struck Dolly knelt there and leaves, without noticing Sumi who pressed herself against the dark sooty wall to keep herself almost invisible...
Now the mom and daughter were sitting face to face..thinking of what next...Dolly speaks about the landlord's wish of getting Sumi and Doll both on same bed, Sumi says about Raghu and schoolmates, Dolly says about her office boss, and they both kept quite about Rajiv's incident..cos they both knew it...
They had just let their hearts out, narrating the problems..as both Dolly and Sumi knew, there was no way out...
Dolly was the first to break the stiffness, she gets up and stands in front of the dirty spotted off dressing table, the dressing table she got on her marriage, Dolly stands there and combs her hair.. she has to get ready for the landlord..
Sumi speaks up..."mom..mujhe aapke boss ke pass le chalo"
Dolly hand stops, her heart misses a beat..."kya keh rahi hai beti ?"
Sumi stands up straight and speaks from within..."nahi to kya karey mom ? he is also a rich guy, he may abduct u or us...here also, I am not living a life of sati savitri.. atleast waha paisa to milegi na !"
Dolly turns around to her daughter and looks at her... with her eyes full of tears and hugs Sumi tightly...
"kal subah le chalo mujhe mom...I can't loose u... our family can't loose u"
Dolly holds her daughter and weeps silently...her whole body trembing in supressed pain and shame...

============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:46 PM