Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
A flash of lisght falls over the street, as the huge wooden door of Raghu's house creeked open, Sumi comes out with brisk steps.
The flash of light over the street was a enough sign for the four shadows to stand into ready positions, waiting for their prey. Relax that was prevailing few moments ago were gone, and every muscles of Ed, Manish and others were contracted, Ed drops the halft burnt ciggerette and rubs it under his boot...
From the other end, Sumi also stopped them, but today she knows she has actually nothing more to loose, for tonight, first time her steps were apparently firm, but as she grew closer to the end of the road, she felt her esteem was dropping by her each steps, Sumi was tring to keep her mind up and strong, to fight back the hoodlums,...but still, she felt she had lost half the courage by now.
Ed comes close and other three surrounds her, pushing her softly against the wall.. Sumi tried to act irritated.."what's wrong with you Ed ? what you want now ?" Manish drops his face near Sumi's face.."sirf Ed se pooch rahi ho janeman.. humlog bhi to hai... ab to tu hai na apni bazaru darling"
"What the hell..let me go ! or else, I will inform Rajiv..." Sumi pushes Manish and tries to leave, but Ed was sumhoe ready in handling Sumis, so he grabbed her by her skirt and pulled her back roughly banging her back against the wall, Sumi slams herself against the wall and hurts herself, but hardly she could protest as she could hear the screech of the stiches of her old long skirt, after what Ed did this morning, sh couldnot take chance of challenging Ed anymore, Ed lowers his voice and with his typical dirty grin replis,.."humlogoney teri balatkar ki kahani badi mauj se suni hai Sumi.." Manish adds.."aur kal..sara school ko pata chalega, ki Sumi randi banne ko gayee thi aur highway pe khadi thi..aur security officer ne uski balatkar kar di..."
Sumi's eyes burst in anger and helplessness..."noooo" she hisses...
Ed holds her face and turns towards him roughly.."Rajiv to pata hai ?"
Sumi takes her face away by a jhatka.."Rajiv to sabkuch pata hai.. aur Ed aaj yeah bhi pata chalega...kar le jo bhi karna hai..."...her shining eyes made Ed and Manish think twice now..."thik hai... teri nathwa kisne toda..yeah to pata chal jayega... but remember sweetheart.. if you have lied now, we will feast on you in the school only.." Ed whispers.. Sumi looks at him coldly and leaves ... she knows Rajiv will torture her a lot after Ed says, but she will take thousands perils from Rajiv,...not from anyone else...
As Sumi steps inside the house, their sitting room was empty, as she goes more inside she could hear two voices again, in the kitchen, the female had a pleading weepy voice and the other was crude male hissing voice,....both the voices were too known to Sumi,... one was of Dolly and the other one was of ...Rajiv's !!!...
===========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:46 PM