Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
As expected, the teaching session for Sumi was going on to manage her upgoing skirt and to keep her face expressionless when Raghu's fingers were twisting the soft meat of her sweet thighs, or even trying to go up.. Sumi was more in a given up stanse to day, she knew, a little sign of protest will increse her pain now, after tution and tomorrow in school.
Shui controls herself hard, as Raghu clinches her thigh with his nails, her ears were getting red and her cheeks... Raghu keeps on passing his hand over the smooth satin leg n thighs... as his fingers roll down... Sumi contracts all her muscles... Rahus fingers are on her knees.. her knees are paining a lot, she had to stay knelt more than 3 three hours, through five periods...
As everyone was gone, after the tution, Raghu could even wait taoday, other days he closes the oor first, but today he just grabs Sumi by her one folded palit and pulls her face down and rubs roughly over her crouch... Sumi shivers and gobbles.."sssir..door..." Raghu pushes her away with a rough push and closes the door.. and now turns at her...Sumi had got up by then.. standing up, she slowly comes forward to Raghu, showing her obidience...and stands in front of Raghu..as if she is waiting Raghu to lay his hands over her
Raghu asks.."fir kaha gayab hui thi ?..." Sumi now shivers.. the obidience and the slutty behaviour few seconds ago just dissapeared in this question...who knows better than hr, that to avoid this question she was acting so dominable a moment ago..."answer me Sumi..kaha gayee thi.." Sumi already decided that she will tellabout the incident in a modified form...
"sir,... main.. sir..."...
"kya sir sir laga rakhi hai ? fir koi fair pe gayee ?"
Sumi nods her head.."nnno sir"...
"fir ?" Raghu asks..."sahelion ki ghar ?"
Sumi says "no".. her eyes are full of tears..
Raghu is irritated.. " tujhe kya kisine balatkar kar di kya..?" Raghu giggle...
but, this time instead of no, Sumi says.." yyyes sir !"
Raghu's eyes glare up.." accha !" he holds Sumi by her hair and gives her a massive slap on her face..."sali.. kahaniya banati hai ? kisko apni izzat bech aayee ? fir bol rahi hai balatkar"..Sumi's heald was reeling with the pain, her ears were blocked..she protested in weeping voice,.."no sirr..belive me.. mujhe ek security officer officer ne bang ki"... saying so Sumi falls on Raghus feet.. it was easy for Raghu to move her away by a kick..Sumi slides over the floor by the kick..weeping...
"ab to fir tujh codne main koi prblem nahi..hai na Sumi ?" Raghu grins...
"sir..please..mujhe ek do din dijiye.. the officer really bangd me badly..I can't even walk roperly..after two days..I will.."
Raghu bursts out in a dirty giggle..."after two days ..kya ? kya karegi ?"
Sumi controls her weeping and says in a cold voice.."will give myself up to you sir.."...
===============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:45 PM