Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
In the second period when Raghu passed by the class, with asudden glance at Sumi, she understood, she might be called up in his room.
It was the fourth period, the period before lunch break, when the peon came and asked Sumi to see the principal. Sumi takes permission and walks on to the principal's room, Sumi knows well, she won't be treated with punisment, but she can't figure out what way will it come from. When she reached in front of the room, her legs were feeling as heavy as tons, she knocks the door and asks permission, she is let in, the door slowly closes behind her.
Sumi walks up slowly towards the huge table, "Sir, you called me ?"
Raghu looks at Sumi's face, coldly, and looks down. She spots the spot of ink on her yellowish white dress, she is in torn socks and old pair of ballerina shoes, her hair oiled and in a tight plait,..."where ere you for last two days ? uh ?..I mean, why were you absent ?"... "err..sir.. I was sick..." raghu streches his hands,..."certificate.."
Sumi gasps.."sir?"
"show me your certificate"...Raghu says in a stern voice...
Sumi almost begs now, "sir... normal bukhar sir... you know our condition..I will tell everything in the evening...please excuse me sir..please..."
"I would have shown mercy on you, Sumi"....Raghu gets up and slowly comes beside her,.."if you would have done what I ordered you"..Sumi looks at Raghu with far in her eyes,.."wwwwhat have I done Sir ?"...Raghu suddenly holds Sumi by her plait and gives her a terrible pull holding her by her plait in front making her face and bust bang hard on his desk...."ummmffffffff.."a sound of pain and helplessness comes out of Sumi's pressed mouth...Raghu is holding her hard by the root of her plait pressing her neck hard by his fist..."bloddy whore..didn't I orderered you to be in two plaits with ribbons ?" Raghi in mad anger raises his right knee and kicks Sumi's ass hard... Sumi trembles and shivers in pain, she can't move..she can't uttr a sound... the kick served her double pain, the knee hurted rite on her waist bone and the impulse get her crouch and thigh hit hard on the table...Sumi thought how can be someone so mercyless about a woman's private part...?
However, even raghu had understood the kick was a bit hard, he didn't cared of Sumi, but this much that it's school,...so he takes out the anger more on her hair..."bata..kutti ki bacchi... do choty kyu nahi banayee ?" ...Sumi could hardly speak with her face pressed hard over the table.. "mmmfff ..time..nahi..mili..srr..late ho ja rahi thi.."
Raghu whispers in anger,..."madarchod...time nahi mili..?"... he picks up the wooden scale and slams it hard on Sumi's fat chubby ass..."ummmffff.." Raghu puts down the scale and raises his knee over Sumi's waist and with the other hand, tugs and pulls and opens Sumi's plait mercylessly...he opens her hair and pull Sumi up by her hair...and shakes her head.."now..go down to the office and get few rubberbands for your hair...and ome back here and tie your hair...in fornt of me.." Raghu ends with a lusty eye and dirty smile..."uhu..balo ko suljhao mat..aisi hi jao.." Sumi's hair was scattered and was in streaks, few falling over her face, .."go fast..the brak is about to over..."
When Sumi got her hair done and got out from the principal's room, she was feeling like a clown. The break was over , and she walks fast towards her class rooms.. along with hr her two folded pigtails on to sides of her head also dances... Raghu made her dress hr hair like a fool..with middle parted hair in 2 high pony and then in plaits, rolled over and folded over the ears..
Sumi stands at the door of the classroom, the physics sir was there, he and the whole class looks at Sumi in amusement, he waves his hand and asks Sumi to come in. Sumi promptly moves in and takes her seat. She wanted to sit down fast to avoid the comments of the guys.
The physics sir, Shukla ji, turned back to the students, and asked Sumi..."the brak is over fifteen minutes ago, what were you doing till now ?"...Sumi doesn't know what shoul;d she answer... a back bench comment comes up.."sir..Sumi tatti gayee thi.." the class bursts in laughter..."nahi sir.. woh bal bana rahi thi..dekhiye na !".. another roll of laughter follows... but what more was going on is mor humilliating for Sumi... Ed was in the second bench.. just bang behind Sumi..when Sumi was standing with her head down..and the class rolling in laughter, Ed streached his hand and drops9/10 drops of red ink on Sumi's chair...
Shukla waves his hand and asks her to sit, Sumi sits down and feels the wetness, she puts her hand behind and shivers..."red ink..!!!" she turns back and sees Ed sitting with a stone face... Sumi turns front.. how will she go home and moreover, she has only one more school dress..her mom will kill her... she was almost to weep up when the peon comes in and gives a chit of paper to Shukla.. Shukla reads it..and looks at Sumi..then reads it again and keeps the chit in his pocket and says the peon..."Sir ko bol dena.. she will b punished.."...and looks back at Sumi...Sumi's heart trembles...
=============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:44 PM