Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Sumi was lying still on the bed, she was slowly feeling asleep, suddenly she feels the uneasy feeling of somebody touching her in the dreams,...she tries to take herself off..in in her sleep she realizes theres something moving over her chest.
Dolly stood there in her office, in boss's chamber, with speaking eyes, the boss greets the agents out of his chamber and looks at Dolly... he has the question in his eyes...".I need to go back home jaldi"...
"who said you need to spend the night with them ? They have already asked for girls for night...you will take them to the hotel we booked, attend them in the rooms, entertain, keep them in good humour..and then when reliving hands report there, you may leave from there directly.."
"sir..actually..my beti..she is not well..that's why..I needed to...sir..."
"I didn't knew you have a daghter !"..giggles.."how old is she ?"
Dolly says Sumi's age,.."do you want me to send your daughter instead of the callgirls to the agents at night ? Dolly shivers..."then do as I say" the boss replies in a dry firm voice.."Dolly, you know that these guys are our agents in America, so we need to take good care of them...I don't care whatever happened in your personal life...I just want you to make them feel good"...
Dolly stands still with head down...the boss continues.."And I hope you didn't forget that when I asked you wheather you want to do this work at 2000 rs per month or stay as the fornt office staff at 800 rupees, you opted for the 2k..didn't u?" Dolly nods her head.."I am extremly sorry sir... I won't disturb you again..I'm going with them"..the boss replies.."get lost ! and listen...if they make a single complain against you, I'm gonna slap your face red with my chappal...is that clear ?" Dolly murmurs.."yyyes sir"..."Why the hell are you standing with a long face..smile...grin u idiot !" Dolly does the same..and leaves..
Sumi shivers up and open her eyes...with much surprise she finds Rajiv sitting beside her bed, ..."Rajiv...you are OK ?" Sumi almost cries up in happyness and surprise..she was worrying so much for him...
=============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM