Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
" So how was your days in the fair ?" Rajiv asks, with a dirty look...
Sumi looks at Rajiv confused, she can understand well, what Rajiv is incling to, but tries to avoid it..."nice, it was a very big fair.. and you know Rajiv, we got bonus too "..."And what was the extra service you provided Sumi ? ... "
Sumi's ears turns red..."why do you keep on pointing at my character always Rajiv ? Did I ever done anything with anybody ?"
"have you been done, would you be here Sumi, with me ?" Rajiv raises his eyebrows.. Sumi puts her head down..."Look Sumi..I'm very clear from my side.." Rajiv stands up with the beer bottle, the tingling effect of beer is helping him to talk more on the point.."I don't belive you...at all" Sumi looks up at confusion and sadness in her eys to Rajiv.."but Rajiv..." "sssss..let me finish first.." Sumi shuts down..."Raight now..it's your test.. if you please me, and make me happy... then I will marry u..or else.."
"What do you mean by please me, Rajiv..." Sumi cries meekly.."can't you be a little sweet to me please...I'm feeling like a...." Sumi stops controlling her tears.."Thas' your problem Sumi" Rajiv smiles..."don't feel like a prostitute..feel like a lover..open ur clothes and come throw them on me..."
Sumi understands that Rajiv istrying to be seet, but also realizes she needs to perform as a prostitute to secure her future, she knows she is playing a stake, but she is helpless too... Sumi wipes her tears off..and tries to smile sluttyly...
"sharam aati hai mujhe.."Sumi smiles... Rajiv jumps up and pulls Sumi in his arms, as his arms roll over Sumi's body, Sumi rubs her face on Rajivs chest and hugs him...in minutes Rajiv pulls down her skirt and before she could retaliate Rajiv peels off the top too...Sumi giggles and tuen back to Rajiv as she tries to run away from him, from disrobing her playfully... Rajiv takes another long sip in the bottle and thro the top and skirt on the corner of the bed, wch drops at the narrow side of the bed beside the wall,
Sumi turns.with a swet smiling naughty face she says.."Kya kiya Rajiv..waha kyu feka tumne"...Rajiv takes few steaps forward "so that you don't steal away your lovely body from my eyes.." The words makes Sumi's heart melt, wch made Rajiv's work easy, who peeled off her bra and panty both and throw them again at the side of the bed...
"badmas..bahot satate ho tum.."Sumi buries her face on Rajiv's cheast..she want's to make her heart clear from the incident of Dinesh...she really been a seller of her body that day, but today she knows..Rajiv loves her.. and Sumi will giver him her everything...
Rajiv hold Sumi's face up, by her ribboned hair...and smooches her deeply...as Sumi herself opens the buttons of his shirt...Rajiv slowly pushes Sumi on the bed...Sumi lies down on the bed..her eyes closed... breathing heavily... rajiv kisses her lips.. her neck.. his eyes are looking on her pinkish brown erected nipples...Sumi, though her eyes are closed..can feel Rajiv's breathe on her boobs and shivering... suddenly..THUMP....Sumi and Rajiv both looks up...
Thump...Thump...Thump ...on the door..the weak door is almost breaking off..
=========
Sumi shivers up on the thump, even Rajiv is confused...he pulls up Sumi from the bed, Sumi tries to pull the dirty bedsheet from the bed to cover herself up, but Rajiv pushes her inside the small damp bathroom. Sumi stands there and trembles thinking what's next.
As Rajiv opens the door, the door slams open and a security officer inspector with two constables come inside, "madarchod..darwaza kahe nahi khol raha tha ?... the officer asks Rajiv, who's startling.."iuska kya matlab hai.. what the hell is this ?" Rajiv tries to be normal and smart.
A hard slap bangs on his right cheek, which makes Rajiv almost fall, the officer walks to the table, lifting the half finished bottle up..."ladki kidhar hai ? bolega ya..."...Rajiv instantly shows the bath and the officer gives a huge kick on the bath door. The weak bathdoor, wch is a piece of ruined wood, with an aluminum sheet pasted over it asmost breaks off...Sumi doesn't know what to do and slips off the towel from the rack and covers her up..."kaun hai andar..bahar aa"..."ji main..main naha rahi hu.." Sumi says from inside..."raste se uthake laya kya ?" the officer laughs loud in his sick joke and shouts " sirf apni huliya dikha do.. humlog ek farar randi ko dhund rahe hai.. jisne kisi ka khun kar diya..." Sumi slides open the door and shows her face, instantly the officer holds her by her folded plait and drags her out and keep on tugging her violently by her one plait..."ahh ahh..sir,... it hurts sir.." Sumi cries...the officer gives a sudden pull and makes her up straight and slaps her face hard.."nayee chidiya hai yahape ? thane pe stamp kyu nahi lagayee ?"
"sir, i am his girldfriend"...Sumi shows Rajiv,..."kya re, tu ne abhi bataya ki raste se uutha laya"..the officer says.. holding Sumi by her hair the officer now gives her the hald finished beer bottle.."chal pi"...
"sir main nahi piti..."the trembling naked Sumi answers..."tujhe abhi ise pina hai, nahito abhi tujhe randi kehke thane pe le chalenge..aur kal court.." the officer giggles...one constable comes and puses his long stick against Sumis waist and start giving pressure..."uhh uhh..ok ok..i am drinking.." Sumi takes the botlle and start gulping..she couchs bitterly and violently, feels like puking and tears pour out frm her eys..and watery nose...the officer and the constables keep on cheering her up dirtyly as Sumi blindly finishes the bottle and pants...the officer looks at her in amusement and then drags out Rajiv from the room, along with the constables..the naked trembling Sumi is left alone in the room..she feels like throwing up.. but.. she needs her clothes fast.. Sumi crawls down under the bed and pushes herself under the dirty floor to gather her dresses..half of her is inside, while her ass and legs are left outside, rite that time the door bangs open, and they return and seeing Sumi in such a amusing position the officer couldn't control himself from hitting Sumi under her soles with the baton...hard.... he hits under the sole real hard..a place to hit for criminals.. Sumi writhes up in pain..thugg.. and Sumi hits her head on the bed too..the incredible pain under feet was grwing, and Sumi, weeping like a helpless animal tries to pull her legs inside, under the bed...
=============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:40 PM