Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
That day, Raghu came to the room, where Sumi was waiting eagerly, she wanted to go home. Raghu, with a lusty smile says, "You look like a flower, a fresh flower"... as he places himself beside Sumi, who was slowly moving towards the corner of the sofa, to the wall, greeted back with a pale sweet smile,..."err..thank you sir"... Raghu places his hand ovr Sumi's knees, fondling her knees slowly, playing with the edge of her frock, as he brings his face closer and whisper,..."I wish to be a bee, so that i could drink your honey"... Sumi moves off and stands up..."Sir,..I need to go home"... in a desparet voice she says,..."mujhe janey dijiye sir, please... mujhe ...yeah sab...sir, aap mere pita saman ho"... Raghu grins a crooked smile..." nah nah... don't call me father, if all girls call me father, who can I make love with ?...hehe.. come on flower, let me smell you, I love the fresh smell of your body, the real smell of a virgin girl..." Sumi turns red in shame and spurts out..."Sir, please behave yourself..or..." ... Raghu leaves a deep sigh..."ahhh... now...you want to threat me, eh ?..." with a sweet smile Raghu's next question follows,"I'm interested to know about the ...or..I mean Sumi, or what will you do ?"
Sumi understands, she is now in a trap so she continues the begging, "Sir, please, mujhe janey dijiye,..please"...
"Nah... I won't ! And let me make few things clear to you, I can easily call people and say that you gave me proposals,.." Sumi gets a shock...Raghu grins and continues, "Noone will disbelief me, and I will say it's a dirty game of opposition party ! You will naturally be expelled from school, but just think, after declaring that you are plotting against me, can you and your family survive in this area ?"
Sumi takes a gulp, as Raghu bends towards her and whispers, "my party guys, students from scool will all pound on your house and family.. think of your mohalla guys..I give them fat donations and they work as my people,..think what they will do with you and your family ...."
Sumi starts trembling with fear as she could feel Raghus hand is now confidant and running inside her frock and feeling her buttery thighs.
Tears were rolling down Sumi's face, she has never been so much frightened in this ..... years of age.
As the lusty fingers of Raghu touches over the cotton panty...on Sumi's crouch, she shivers up and trembles...
That shivering of a year back makes Sumi come back to the present, she sees she has already reached in front of Raghu's house. She bites her lips and thinks, what she will say, when Raghu will ask where she was for last week... Sumi crosses the road and enters Raghu's house.
===========

As Sumi steps into the room, Raghu looks up at her, a thousand watts smile sparks in his eyes,...which makes Sumi more uneasy,..all the guys in the tution, Raj, Ed, Manish, Vinod,...all were looking at her with a nasty smile.
"May I come in Sir...?" Sumi asks to break the ice...
"Definetly,...we all missed you..how was your operation ?"
Sumi's jaw becomes hard as she hears the giggles wchich follows...Sumi replies in a dry cold voice "I was in Vizag sir,... I went there for a summer job "
Raghu is exclaimed..."errr... then I'm sorry..come..sit"...as he pats the place beside him. Sumi walks tacktically, managing to dodge Vinod's suddenly streched leg and reach beside Raghu and makes herself sit.
Before she could even open her bag, Raghu's heavy feet was already over Sumi's, pressing and rubbing her feet.
Sumi feels dirty, she feels if she could just stand up and slap this old dirty man right over his face ! She leaves a sigh and takes out the books and copies.
Raghu's hands have already taken their palce on her thighs, but today, he is very desparet Sumi thinks.
Other days Raghu would wait few minutes and then start. He suddenly presses the feet so hard and Sumi almost was shrieking up. She managed to hold herself at the right moment.
Raghu's hand were pressing on Sumi's thighs, like a dirty reptile crawling on her, but so desparate Raghu is, he starts to fold and lift Sumi's skirt over her thighs. Sumi is really afraid now, if anyone would bend, they can see her...she tries to hold off, but putting her hand on her lap would look quite obvious. Sumi sits still like a doll, and feel her skirt being listed up.
========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:38 PM