Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Sumi watches the rice sacks around, Ramu drags her rudely by her legs, her dress goes up till her thighs, and Ganga's hand turn her with her face slammed upon a sack, Sumi could hardly breathe.
Ramu raises his heavy knee over Sumi's waist and presses her, Sumi moans in pain, while Ganga twists her hands for nothing, just to give her pain and starts tieng them up brutally.As they finish with tying, they get up, waiting for Varun.
Varun pulls up Sumi, again by her hair ..."Dar lag raha hai ?" Sumi weeps and nods her head.
Varun says, "I told u na, I will teach you a real lesson" and he tears apart Sumi's dress from front.

It's 2:30 AM of nighte, the whole mohalla is asleep. Even in Sumi's house, only her mom Dolly is awake. Waiting helplessly at the door, she doesn't even know where Sumi has gone. She fears something and almost weep.
Suddenly she can hear dogs barking very loud, at a strech...
and the noise is incresing...
In the faint light of street lights Dolly watches a trembling creature trying to creep on it's fours, it's covered in something browinsh. The dogs are barking around the creature. Dolly then figures out It's a human, in a sack, almost dragging itself thru the rough road, but hard to drag the waist, and...it's her daughter Sumi
--------------
==============
Doll almost dragged Sumi inside the hose, she was tremling in shock. As she almost carried Sumi inside and light up the room, she controls her shocking shriek. She couldn't belive her eyes, Sumi's face is red and wet, her eys full of shock and constant pain, she is writhering in some pain, her hair open and streaks of hair are stuck on her wet face.
Dolly holds Sumi close, but Sumi is trembling and making a dumb sound. Dolly hugs Sumi about the unknown fear.
Sumi then tells what Varun did with her. Sumi was disrobed and Varun along with Ramu and Ganga hung her by her tied hands from the ceiling and forced her to drink a packet full of mustard oil. When she refused they started beating her and then poured the oil in her mouth, hold it close and hold her nose too, making her gulp it. Then Varun pushed in raw rice and dal grains in her mouth by force and made her eat them too. then they put her down on floor and keep on pushing various thinghs like wheat flower, kali dal, chana etc in her mouth. And at last, keeping her hands tied Varun emptied a 50gm of red chilli power in her pussy and rest on her face. Sumi was blind in pain, and as she screamed Varun pushed in Ramu's soiled gamcha into her mouth.
Varun wanted to throw her out like that only, but Ramu and Ganga had mercy on her, and they requested to give her something to wear. Varun found it amusing and said Sumi will look extremly well in a sack, and so a sack was cut in order to make her dress. With a large V neck and two side circles.
Varun released Sumis hands, gave her the sack and dragged her by her hair to the door..."Fir kabhi is dukan ya mere baap ki aspas bhi nazar aayee, to teri sar mudwake kutto se chudwaunga, yaad rakhna".. a massive kick threw Sumi into that dirty alley.
Sumi had completely lost her sense of what she was doing then, but with an animal instinct she sharted crawing towards her home. She cant even walk, her waist is feeling like a furnace, her legs are trembling, she is sweating like hell, how long has she to go to reach her house. Ohhh, these dogs.." Sumi thinks..."get out of my way filthy creatures" as they sniff her ass as she crawls forth.

============
Dolly huggs Sumi tigjht into her arms, but even she didn't knew what to do. Dolly breaks down in tears with anger, an anger which will never get justise.
Dolly cleans up Sumi, removes the dirty ragged sack and dress her up. Her body still carries mark of beating.
From next day, Dolly joined the office, though it reminded her of shady deals, but however the people there seemed to keep their own workers safe.
Sumi had high fever, or next one week.
Things were gtting normal and cool these days, with Dolly managing to get some advance from her office and Sumi now normal and trying to forget that dreadfull night.
It was a friday evening when Daisy, a local friend of Sumi informs her that an agency is taking girls forsmall jobs, mostly for hosting fairs for 5 days. Sumi is happy, these fairs give quick cash and food for the day. Disy informs next morning is the interview, "humlog saath chalenge"... Sumi nods and startles .."err Daisy, teri pas..." Daisy smiles..." never mind Sumi, when i come tmrw, i will get you a salwar kurta" Sumi smiles, "tujhe main kaise.." "kya Sumi, tu meri saheli hai "... Daisy says, "mar khayegi tu fir kabhi muh kholi to.."

Next day, Daisy and Sumi reach the agency, and both are selected promptly for the agency selection. All girls were informed to wait for an hour, till various agency people come and fix them for various jobs. They also say to behave normally and decent ways. Sumi's attention was when thjose selector's will come.
One selector come and promptly selects Daisy and another girl for his local fair to be held for a week. Daisy and the girl follows him for the brief. Sumi waits with others.
Time passes by, girls dressed in jeans and tights gets selected. Sumi is in a salwar kurti, with her hair rolled and clipped as a french bun.
Around the late afternoon two men enters, as the agency people talk to them very politely. they look all the girls and whisper something to the agency guys ears.
The agency guys call several girls and Sumi at last to the next room.
All 12 girls are made to stand in a line. the two guys stand in frnt of them and calls the first girl in front. Then they look at Sumi and call her too and too more girls.
The agency guys ask others to leave.
The taller guy intro himself as Dinesh, saying the fair will be held at Vaizag and they need to travel along. Harish, the other guys says... each will be pain 500rs per day. "Everybody agreed" Sumi jumps up and says "Yes Sir" while other three girls watch her in dismay, there is a little derogatory smile on the lips.
"Nice, so we meet here tomorrow at 10 Am, girls, gets to baggages along" says Dinesh and backs off. Harish waits, "err... girls, it's gonna be a huge fair and I want all of you to look divas... " he slips out his waqllet and takes out four 1000rs note and hands on to each. "For the preparation girls..never mind... it's not ur advance"...the two guys leave promptly. Sumi couldn't just believe herself. But the other threee girls didn't seem to be mush satisfied. They keep on talking among themselves.

==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:29 PM